Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 13-03-2011, 01:54 PM
abikisses

The usage of labels for spiritual terms in the human world makes me hesitant... I do use them but it never feels quite right... so what I wish to put forward is that when we carry The Light within us then, then the Light ripples out.

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 13-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
is karma just lessons?

Karma is just another version of the LOA (although the concept of karma predates the LOA). What you focus on will inevitably manifest in your life. If you focus on fear and anxiety, you will have a life filled with them. If you focus on Love and joy, your life will be filled with Love and joy. There is really nothing more to it than that.
Old 14-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Baldr44

YES, We each create our own universe
Old 17-03-2011, 01:13 AM
Moonangel

Each morning and night and ask for protection for myself and family, to be protected in golden light..im not sure how this came about but it did a few yrs ago and has been part of my usual routine ever since. If there are bad events in the world like japan now, or I read of bad events in the news I do the same thing..... When i visit mediums they sometimes refer to me as a light worker...I dont know if I am?
Old 17-03-2011, 05:36 AM
Sundialed

in one sense, in which this could be complicated because dark and light work for each other, you are the proverbial light worker when you are aware of at least some forms of darkness in which i mainly find myself shedding light on people's innocent ignorance, you could be sacrificing your "image" to stand up for something you believe in that will bring good to the world that many people don't understand, diffusing anger driven situations, all types of healing, i do find myself tending to people's naivety more though to help them become more aware, i guess helping people become more aware of themselves and of life, their surroundings, but also letting them find there own way of course, and many many other things some more direct, some you gotta be as clever as what caused the shadow, the eyes wide shut. you could also be a light worker and not be aware of it, that is extremely beautiful, just doing it from within.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:55 AM
DawningOne

I did not know until recently, for sure, if I was a "lightworker." I agree with those who say it is a personal definition with group(popular)ideas that a person may or may not relate to. Here are some that I do relate to and I will enjoy sharing. Wisdom that helped me: When you encounter information, if it speaks to you then take it in for yourself but if it does not speak to you leave it be. Thank you for this thread.

Lightworker: any being dedicated to the cultivation of inner presence and the elevation of awareness in self and other selves. To raise their personal consciousness and the consciousness of mankind-using the natural process(es) of the earth's (expansion) to help achieve expanded consciousness and to raise their vibrations as the vibrations of the planet are raised.

For some it is a spiritual mission of teaching and healing. From my understanding lightworkers are charged with the mission of healing themselves, first and then if so inclined they also work with planetary healing and the teaching of others. (wayshowers)

You (might)know you are a lightworker when you:

feel called to heal others(and yourself), want to solve the worlds social and environmental problems.

believe that spiritual methods can heal any situation. a desire to heal your own life as a first step in healing the world.

feel compelled to write, teach or counsel about your healing experiences.

know that you are here for a higher purpose even if you are unsure of what it is or how to fulfill it.

feel a strong love for earth and all life upon it. feel they are here to activate the living library of earth(that is earth).

unconditional love of the universe for all creation. eternal energy connecting everyone and everything in the universe.

a mission to hold as much light as possible and shine their love, happiness and peace to the world.

to calm the inner turmoil, to just be, trust the process, love yourself the planet, to love life, all that is, to love ALL unconditionally.

help the planet(and ourselves)to heal from the effects of fear.

feel you are here for a sacred purpose. (all are here for a sacred purpose, it is whether YOU identify with that purpose)

individuals who have made a conscious soul decision to help assist the planet in the ascention process by walking a path of love and light.

working to bring (wo)mankind into the light or into knowledge of how the universe works.

wholeness of soul. a deep respect for the planet, all life: animal vegatable and mineral.

an unmistakeable intense desire to fulfill a higher purpose.

Those are all things that I identify as being aspects of being a lightworker. I was wondering for a long time. I read the books by Barbara Marciniak : Family of Light, Bringers of the Dawn and Earth. I read them first a decade ago and through that time I thought for sure I was a lightworker but at times I got so frustrated and angry (at myself for not being good enough or for not being something)I would "give up" my lightworker status and tell them I QUIT! LOL.

But now I know that was all a part of my journey. Not every one will relate to this material/information, I have never related to all of the lightworker material but I pick and choose what I think is my definition.

Last edited by DawningOne : 06-05-2011 at 04:15 AM.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:22 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldr44
We are the lowest evolved species in the universe. I'm certain that we really don't know the toatality of karma. I don't believe in karma as such. There is a record of the things you do both good and bad. The bad stuff can and does add up over the many life experiences as well as the good.

Yes, we must in fact fix the bad deeds as we go, if not they accumlate. Yes, you can have corn instead of french fries, better for you anyway.

We did not create this universe only messed up this microscopic piece of it. No, karma is not a game that we created. It goes hand in hand with the law of cause and effect. We each create our own universe, good, bad or indifferent.
I really see the problem here as.. you mixing karma and law of attraction together.. (where I keep these definitions unmixed/separate)

When I talk about karma being optional.. I am talking about the energy/scoreboard.. where you punch someone in the nose.. and that karma energy/tracking system.. says now you have to experience having your nose "punched"

That part of KARMA is optional.. it has been for 100 years.. we really don't have time for the karma games anymore.. that's what my teacher says!

So understand that you don't have to live your life on eggshells, you can kill, maim and as much as you want.. steal to your heart’s content.. and you won't have to experience it with "repercussions" or "consequences" as karma people like to say..

To answer the orginal question.. which I ignored..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
does anyone know for sure if they are a lightworker?
Technically, I probaly am rose

But I don't adopt those labels for myself.. labels are limiting I am much more than the sum of my parts..
Old 06-05-2011, 08:15 AM
10C

Angel1 Yes, and it can be trying at times.

Hey there,
Yes, I know I am a lightworker. It is unbelievable at times. There are days that I get as many as six situations needing guidance, assistance, or intervention. Life changes often and we have to keep up with so many decisions and demands.
Sometimes, these come out of nowhere. I don't even know how people find me, but they do. Word of mouth, I guess.
At any rate, my own personal life is often the one thing that is hardest to balance. We tend to pair up with partners that become often too dependent on us and "one way unsatisfactory" relationships occur. Family members can become manipulative and exploit your good nature.
Please know that it hasn't gotten easier over the years, but easier to understand and accept, and doesn't surprise me as much.
By the way, remember to keep yourself as healthy as possible and bathe in light daily to be sure to keep your stamina.
Make sure you have your sanctuary for down time at home as peaceful as possible.
Although, I assure you, people will be beating on the door to come in.
We are magnets for people seeking relief, so try to make some EA friends to blance all the sacrifices.
Have a bright day!
10C
Old 02-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Porcelain

I believe I am a "lightworker" - going by the aspects and descriptions of the term Lightworker (above). It just resonates with me immediately. It makes my heart soar just reading about it. And finally I can make sense of myself and all the feelings I've had during my life... I now feel as though I have direction.