Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 05-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala

I am only sending positive thoughts your way, I think you are a beautiful soul and again I realize my wording of "fail" was probably not the correct wording to use, so I apologize if it caused you such misery.

Lots of love to you too Ciqala
Old 05-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Seeker

Thank you everybody, especially you Ciqala.

I want to do so much more! I feel almost as if I am caged. I want to do more but I don't know how. I feel stuck in a quagmire of this 'reality'. Worry about money and work when I think 65% of my brain is off on holiday somewhere dreaming about doing spiritual meaningful things :)

You talk about 'befriending your child self'. I regularly dream that I have to take charge of a child. This child is not ill or in need, it is just that no one else is there to care for it! Not always the same child, sometimes it is a toddler, sometimes more of a baby. And it is not hard to care for. Sometimes, it is more than one child. I thought that might mean encouraging my inner child!

As for loving myself. I find that very hard. I don't feel I am a bad person, actually I know I am not, but I measure my worth against the fact that I have so few friends, and that I don't ever remember my mother telling me she loved me, and my husband never loved me either.

But that is all now in my past. I really want to leave it behind.

I am just feeling a bit defeated at the moment, a little bit lost.

I think our world is incredibly beautiful and fragile and whenever I see images of it from space I am so moved. I think people, on the whole are amazing and I don't understand why so many people choose to focus on our differences when we have so much in common!

I believe in the collective consciousness for sure. And I believe that 'God' is love.

Hey I feel better, thanks :) I know I don't matter a bit! I just want to make a difference. I sometimes feel too lonely and sorry for myself. I think I have lost direction lately. Maybe I have come to a crossroads :)
Old 05-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Master

blue flotsam I think you are further on than you think - you have been able to identify the cause of some of your feelings and that is, in my book, around 90% of the battle. You can change the mantras that exist.

The caged feeling I totally identify with, I think there is a shift going on at the moment, an adjustment period, the old has gone and the new is here and that feels alien and the old no longer works and so feels to me to be a "cage". I channelled that exact word and that substance of this para.

Don't think in terms of good or bad, you are neither, you are you - and the you that you are is perfect for the now with a healing journey ahead of you. You can be optimistic as you have grasped the need to heal, the universe will honour your desire and meet you with the energy that you need. It might not come in the form you think or when you think you need it but trust the universe to deliver.

As for being at a crossroads, yes, take the first path you come across. There is an energy on the left hand side, which to me indicates a female energy, to guide you along this path.

The quagmire of reality that you speak of indicates to me an imbalance of a grounding nature. But, overall, I have the sense that you have come a very long way in a short space of time and if you read your posts on this thread, you might get the sense of how you have travelled.

Befriending the child self is a major topic and one many of us struggle with, difficult and abusive childhoods - or just marginally neglectful - hm again sacral chakra (= grounding). One of the things that I have been doing is looking at childhood memories (not many) and instead condemning myself through the memory is being kind and compassionate about my actions. Times that I was embarrassed or taunted or neglected or did something stupid - I look back and reassure myself about these things rather than looking back at my memories with exasperation. Slowly, the child is developing a confidence of her own. It's slow work. Don't think too harshly tho of your ma for not telling you she loved you - it wasn't the done thing in that era for many people to say such things and also she was on a complicated journey of her own.

Well lecture over and it wasn't meant to be a lecture but keep checking in here and in the meanwhile I send you light for a calm day tomorrow - fully aware that living in the humdrum of the world is a very spiritual activity!
Old 20-01-2013, 09:32 AM
korryn92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
If you are interested in learning more about "Light" Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer channel beings of Light, Orin and DaBen. Their website is incredible, and they have many many free download short meditations of light. My husband's favorite is Solar Light. Whenever there is sunshine, he'll go outside and listen to it on his MP3. I have their download of the book, Soul Love. They have written many books (the channels channeled the books, so the books are written by the entities.) I love them, the first time I ever felt any energy was in the first few pages of this book. They will send you a transmission of light and love if you ask. It was amazing! I will try to post a link here, but I don't know if it'll work. Let's see....

http://www.orindaben.com/pages/rooms...on_room/#short

If this didn't work, go to Orin's Meditiation Room, free downloads.

this is fun and exciting and no worries about the acsention...basically from everything my guides have told me (and Orin also speaks about it as well in this book) it is love energy that is here now, it is available now, you don't have to wait for 12/21/12, and in the new energy it is easier to manifest, and it is easier to use the energy around you as well, it is more a spiritual / energy thing that is happening.
Most people's guides are telling them the same thing - there is nothing to worry about. And worrying never helps anything anyway...that is a life lesson I have learned - thought I'd pass that on. If you find yourself worrying about something, just "change the channel". :)

I was skimming through threads because I am having a bit of trouble getting started on the path of being a lightworker and came across your post. I just took a look at the free meditations and think I will be able to benefit so much from this website.

Thank you so much!
Old 19-02-2013, 02:19 AM
Likes2Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue flotsam
Oh I wanted to share a link with you but I can't yet, but I can tell you about this site: solfeggiotones.com

I rather enjoy them. :)
It's funny, I had never heard of Solfeggio tones until yesterday, and what do I do but open this thread from late 2012, and see them metioned.

Clearly, healing sounds are what I need to be learning about, since The Universe keeps throwing them at me. :)
Old 15-04-2013, 08:09 PM
Seeker

Just wanted to say Hi to all of you that posted on my thread!

My life has moved on, at last, after many years of unhappiness, although, not sure that my future will be much better but it should be, since what I perceived to be the cause of my unhappiness will no longer be around :)

I have been very busy and not had a lot of time to dwell on the spiritual aspects of life so maybe should not be feeling a bit cheated that after 21.12.12 things are, seemingly, pretty much the same!

I am picturing a much better and healthier lifestyle for me, but I am not young in any sense of the word so I am finding myself wondering why am I here? I have achieved nothing in the grand scheme of things and I doubt I ever will now.

So. All my books are packed up and I plan to have them in my conservatory and instead of parking myself in front of the t.v. I will go back and re-read my spiritual books and try to find my way/myself :)