Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 17-11-2012, 11:03 PM
Enlightener

Controlling the Weather

Who can do this?!
Old 17-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Henri77

Looks like a fun thread.......
Old 18-11-2012, 12:49 AM
Knower
The military has been doing this to some degree for decades. People well that would be something wouldn't it!
Old 18-11-2012, 01:00 AM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by magonia
The military has been doing this to some degree for decades. People well that would be something wouldn't it!
Yes, I was thinking that too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
Old 18-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Henri77

Well one remarkable example was discussed by Drunvalo Melchidezek, in his workshops

Several actually

couple decades ago a dude, Slim Spurling devised a device to clear pollution ,,,, and he & Drunvalo did a test in Phoenix over several weeks
that totally cleared pollution over the city....for 2-3 weeks, Within hours of shutting off the device, pollution reappeared.... he contacted the Mayor & airforce...to have them monitor & confirm, another demonstration, and was advised they'd prohibit any further testing within the US.

Dru later found a way to do this (just with a specific meditation), and demonstrated it several times.
Twice in Europe under a heavily overcast sky, the fog-clouds-rain cleared directly overhead to a clear sky, (a large circular hole), and held till he closed the meditation... within minutes it was overcast & raining again, in their area.
Was part of a workshop apparently.

Apparently Russia has further developed the gadget-technology described above, and now is immensely more powerful, and can influence weather "virtually instantly" (in what ways, he didn't say).
Old 18-11-2012, 02:14 AM
Master
No I don't think anyone can control the weather, they can't even predict the weather they good lol.
Old 18-11-2012, 02:29 AM
Henri77

A couple times when walking around a local park-lake (3 miles)
it threatened to rain, and I prayed the rain to hold till I got back to my car.

Can't say I caused it, but indeed it started to rain just as i neared my car,both times.

Hardly scientific proof, and not my doing but, I expect nature sometimes is influenced by our will (whatever ya call prayer)

Usually I just ask guidance it I should carry an umbrella out walking, but some times I forget to bring one along.

Drunvalo shared a story where lighting, from a clear sky, confirmed he was attuned to great spirit, during an Indian sacred ceremony he was conducting,
An Indian guide appeared to him, challenging him to prove that he was qualified to perform the ceremony, and demanded lightning as verification ,from great spirit.
Old 18-11-2012, 02:40 AM
Master

I do this quite a lot....it is quite fun. Part of the whole, "you create your own reality"...looks down below...
Old 18-11-2012, 02:56 AM
Henri77

I assume everyone has tried cloudbusting.. even my skeptic brother succeeded at it.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2077953_do-cloud-busting.html

Dunno if the cloud fairies approve, but it does demonstrate something.
Old 18-11-2012, 03:07 AM
Master
To believe that the rain is going to stop or begin just because one prays, is one big ego lol.