Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 02-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Experiencer
Wow, even better!

Instagram: Prananina
Old 02-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
I agree with Nameless on his/her reply. It means something different to everyone because its the universe trying to get your attention. You could be having a down day and that's their way of saying you are loved. You could be asking for a sign for validation to a question and that is their way of giving you the nod. I've found after my awakening that whenever I begin to doubt my path or trust in my instincts I"m reminded by a flood of signs/syncs which include 11:11 or 1:11

You date you joined this forum was 11 2011
Old 02-10-2012, 10:19 PM
Experiencer
Well when the physicist found binary code in string theory, he found sequences of 0s and 1s. So if the most fundamental level of the universe contains sequences of 1s, it's definitely possible for it to be more than a placebo. This code is in our DNA as well. It's most likely a sign of spiritual awakening because one is beginning to understand the true nature of 3d reality, if even on a subconscious level.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Master

6:11........
Old 03-10-2012, 02:38 AM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeinMich
Ninoushka and Beautiful Life-

I'm apparently in yet another time zone. On my end, it says 11:11! :)

haha, beautiful
Old 06-10-2012, 01:29 AM
Chalk1990

Through my experience with such phenomenon, 11:11 is literally translated as "Hello, We're here" in the spirit realm. I've seen the numbers ever since I had my spiritual awakening. I used to live my life as a clueless, insignificant individual, with no spiritual values, or beliefs in spirit, just doing the do, and since my awakening at the age of 17, I've been evermore growing spiritually, adapting new skills, such as empathy, clairvoyance, intuition, deep compassion for others, living my life in service of others, living as some one who CARES. It is definitely not a placebo effect. I will see these synchronicities in every moment of life, be it driving, working, relaxing. When there is no physical clock, I will be overcome with a sense of urgency in my solar plexus area. I stopped trying to translate every sign into a physical meaning, and just let it happen, because I already know they are there, Angels, Guides, Loved Ones, God, Jesus, all who are full of love.

It doesn't matter what we say, you'll believe what you want, you'll believe what gives you comfort. It really doesn't matter what you believe, believer, or non-believer, they are still loved equally in the eyes of God.