Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 22-04-2012, 09:19 PM
NekoTheCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by necta3
you can add yer "sweet lord" yer confused faces and yer lol's to make me sound so incredulous and preposterous all you want...the very fact you resort to that says everything really.

yes humans aren't whole, obviously.
your profile says you're a 42 year old man, but you act like a 12 year old. i dont resort to anything.. i just like to have a relaxed attitude towards life, and i represent it through the smilies and of the LOL on the forums.

and you didnt even reply to my question. when i look at my body i see no missing limbs nor any missing parts, as for my soul..i feel complete, so you better explain yourself mister.
Old 22-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Master
i think it's quite obvious that by whole i was referring to psychologically.

as for calling me a 12 year old...well all i can say now is that i didn't get personal, all the best *tips hat* head held high

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 22-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Krystalle

....thats right, i dont when the person just wants to prove i am in a certain way when they dont even know me, nor they care about the subject of the thread.
Old 22-04-2012, 11:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Hmmm necta3, I am sure Krystalle meant something missing, as in some knowledge she wants or experience, etc. I think you did get personal and not very nice to him! If something let me tell you he is not the person to use derogatory comments!

Now to the OP: I know nothing anybody tells you will stop you from doing what you want, so at least be careful, for even if we feel we are ready, sometimes things can get out of our hands, especially such as other dimensions and its beings, which not always can be nice. You may open a can of worms and could be very dangerous. I am even afraid of Astral Projection, so I cannot imagine even opening some kind of portal, what if you get the wrong beings and cannot close it?
Old 23-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
Hmmm necta3, I am sure Krystalle meant something missing, as in some knowledge she wants or experience, etc. I think you did get personal and not very nice to him! If something let me tell you he is not the person to use derogatory comments!

beg your pardon...i made no personal attack on anyone mam, at all, and never would. certainly don't want to drag this out ad nauseum but if you're gonna question my character in a post, than i have to speak, peace~

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 24-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by necta3
beg your pardon...i made no personal attack on anyone mam, at all, and never would. certainly don't want to drag this out ad nauseum but if you're gonna question my character in a post, than i have to speak, peace~

OK, I believe you, though it did feel like it. And forgive me, but I am very protective of my friends, especially K-chan.
Let's just be friendly, all of us! There's already so much bad things in the world, this place should be only for adding good things to it!

Take Care!
Old 24-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Master
big up to you for taking the high road, i just came back to do that, say nothing about the other and just say cool, we all the same and good xxx

Old 25-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Trieah

Very interesting thread. I've actually been looking for this type of information. But I'm curious about something, can a spirit being come through a portal and become a physical being?
Old 27-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Master
Difficult question, Trieah. I think we have to accept that anything that manifests on Earth is earthly in origin and will be subject to natural earth "laws", such as the Laws of Conservation of Mass/Energy. There is a wide belief in the Triple Realms of Being i.e. Heavens [domain of the Ascended], Middle Earth [the physical plane], and Underworld [domain of the spirits]. Our concerns are Middle Earth and the Spirit World. It is also mixed up with re-incarnation. After death, the soul/spirit rests in Underworld under the care of The Dark Lord to await rebirth. Mythology has it that some of the spirits choose not be reincarnated and remain as Nature or Ancestral Spirits. Nature Spirits in a visible form were said to be quite common when the lands were heavily forested. As mankind cut down the forests for fuel and farming, so the visible spirits retreated to the Spirit World.
Notice I am very careful to say "visible" and not "physical" - physical involves Mass, visible involves Energy.
Certain people are able to open "portals", the veil, etc to allow contact with ancestral spirits to seek their advice. I suppose it is not impossible for "visible" spirits to manifest through portals but visible to who is the question.
Old 28-04-2012, 03:49 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
I suppose it is not impossible for "visible" spirits to manifest through portals but visible to who is the question.

Yeah, I'd been wondering that one too.

Thanks for taking the time to give an explanation