Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 07:28 AM
sprite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Sky
Ever since I was about nine years old I've been able to smell roses shortly before someone passes away. Usually I'll get a strong scent of roses right beneath my nose and then within a few days to a couple of weeks I will find out that someone I knew passed away. It could be a relative, friend or even an animal but it is always someone that I've known.

Red sky, flowers and plants are a symbol of love, perhaps your loved ones were sending out their love to you as they knew their time was near.
just a thought xxxx
Old 18-05-2006, 04:00 AM
Red Sky

Thank you for the input, Sprite. It is possible I suppose and interesting as well. My husband and mother had both made comments that they knew they wouldn't live to be a certain age, etc. That's kind of scary though when you think about it - if you actually know or can sense. Then again I also wonder if people bring about their own demise by vocalizing thoughts like that. Interesting nonetheless.
Old 13-05-2007, 02:26 PM
James2612

Hi,
I also get a smell when soem one dies, but its not a very nice smell. I cant dscribe the smell as i have never smelt any thing like it before!!!

I dont get it if i am not there, i only smell this when i am at the death. No one else in the room can smell it, but i can.

James
Closed Thread