Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 11-05-2011, 07:30 AM
primrose

Fish My only son

To my son Ron, I love and miss you. I'd like you to come to me in a dream and tell me what really happened. As you know what the official verdict is. I'm sorry I did'nt get asked and I did'nt think of it at the time, but your organs could have helped someone. I hope you are in a good place now.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:20 PM
AngelBreeze

((((((( Primrose )))))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
To my son Ron, I love and miss you. I'd like you to come to me in a dream and tell me what really happened. As you know what the official verdict is. I'm sorry I did'nt get asked and I did'nt think of it at the time, but your organs could have helped someone. I hope you are in a good place now.

Dearest Primrose,

I am very sorry for the loss of your dear son. But please know that life continues in another dimension for him. When we leave our physical life we immediately step into our Spiritual Body and elevate into the higher spheres of God's dimensions. Your son is fine and filled with new growth and understanding. He is around you always as Love Never Creates Separation.

Although you may not see him or hear him often, he is still very much with you and can see and hear you! That love is Eternal and cannot be removed by anyone or anything.

Since you are asking for him to come to you in a dream, I thought you might like to visit a great website where many people who have lost loved ones go to post messages about dream visitations, orbs, EVPs, etc. It is a great community for those who have lost their loved ones and the degree of comfort they give to each other is truly unequaled by anything else!

http://members2.boardhost.com/adcfriends/

May God be with you during these especially hard times and may He bless you with great comfort and a sign from your dear son! Remember that we Love you and will be praying that you receive a sign from your son very soon!

Deus tecum, (\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-Christ." -- II JOHN 1:7 (KJV)

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)
Old 11-05-2011, 01:45 PM
Master
Dear primrose,
Blessings, many blessings to you. I also lost my only son, Sean last year on Valentine's Day. My heart goes out to you on this, for sure, and I think of him ALL the time. I've posted a tribute to him on here, also. Before the forum crashed, I had written about 2 or 3 poems for him and wish I had printed out a copy because I couldn't remember them. Now, my thoughts are never far from him. He was almost 23 years old.
Bless you X a million. (Was he a pisces too?)

Old 11-05-2011, 01:50 PM
Neville

My heart goes out to you primrose and Silvergirl, your bonds of love for your dear ones will keep them ever close to you in spirit.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose

I pray your prayer is answered...............
Old 11-05-2011, 02:26 PM
AngelBreeze

((((((( Silvergirl )))))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Dear primrose,
Blessings, many blessings to you. I also lost my only son, Sean last year on Valentine's Day. My heart goes out to you on this, for sure, and I think of him ALL the time. I've posted a tribute to him on here, also. Before the forum crashed, I had written about 2 or 3 poems for him and wish I had printed out a copy because I couldn't remember them. Now, my thoughts are never far from him. He was almost 23 years old.
Bless you X a million. (Was he a pisces too?)

Dear Silvergirl,

Your son is absolutely Beautiful in that picture! I know it is hard for you and especially remembering your loss each and every Valentine's Day.

You and Primrose may be comforted to know that there are some excellent websites that address the loss of a child.

http://www.supportofficer.org/grief/daughterson.htm

http://www.compassionatefriends.org/home.aspx

May God Bless You always and bring the degree of comfort to your heart that only He can.

Deus tecum, (\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-Christ." -- II JOHN 1:7 (KJV)

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)
Old 11-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Prokopton

Bless you Primrose and bless Ron. I found your post very moving.
Old 11-05-2011, 10:10 PM
primrose

Thank you to all of you, for your kind words. Silvergirl he was a Libra.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Master
Primrose,

I hope and pray that you will get your answers. This was a very heartfelt post.

zipzip
Old 12-05-2011, 11:49 PM
primrose

Angel Breeze thanks for the link. Thanks, zipzip.