Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 31-12-2011, 01:57 AM
lucidcreator

I don't know if this helps, or if it even makes sense because I haven't figured it out myself but...

I was a college pastor in a large church for many years. My college group was of a particular "quality"... in other words, there was a vibe there, unique to other groups I was familiar with. Years later, I left ministry and managed a marketing team for a home improvement company.

My marketing crew had the SAME VIBE, the same personality, as the college group. I think there is some connection here. It's like we draw people into our lives for a reason. Those reasons are as unique as the people we attract.

Thank you for sharing your story. I find it extremely fascinating.... and psychoslice I'm sorry to hear about your abuses.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:51 AM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
Hi all, I've had a lifelong pattern of attracting weird, sometimes insane people. I wonder what it means. I won't pretend that I'm not a little odd myself, but usually I am the solid steady one in comparison to those that seem drawn to me or fate seems to "set me up" with. For example this very day I was in a long line and a lady in the line talked my ear off the entire time. I could tell she was a bit unbalanced and lonesome so I talked (or rather listened) with her as there was no getting out of that line anyway. So as I looked up and down the line I saw there was no one else talking, nobody! So why me? Why did I end up in that line right next to her? I wonder is the universe reflecting something to me, about me that I find hard to see....or am I playing some sort of karmic role with these people...what???? In some cases it is easy to say I just listen and don't shut them down like most would do, but there are astounding coincidences where I am thrown together with them that defy the odds and goes way beyond whether I'm "too" polite.Thoughts anyone?
PS - just as I was writing this post the idea of it being karma resonated hugely but still what does it mean???? I guess if I weren't too chicken to astral travel I could go to the akashic records and find out.

Hi Sunmist.
The same happens with me, maybe us sencertives attract such things by are very nature.
I allso get animals and children thats kind of cool but the street crazes I dont know were Its going to go and stuff, and Im a bit vulnerable in certain ways my self so I need to keep my energy undrained kind of thing.
Interesting thread
Old 20-01-2012, 02:42 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm kind of the same way. I tend to attract people who just need someone to talk to. People who are just really sad with themselves and the world. I think of it as a good thing. Maybe I'm meant to help them in some way. Think of it like that. And don't think of them as "weird." Just think of them as people who need an open ear. =)
Old 13-02-2012, 06:41 AM
dadevi

I attract a lot of different people into my life for different reasons. Sometimes their co-workers, other times their random people I meet on the street, or friends of friends. A lot of them just need a neutral ear. Other people want an audience. And other people do me the rare honor of bringing me a wider understanding of the world. All these people used to really disturb me. I have this thing about space, and not letting too many people into my little area. Having people approach me out of the blue forces me to stay in this reality instead of keeping my heads in the clouds. I'm not saying interacting with strange people is always a good thing, but it definitely keeps me grounded.
Old 13-02-2012, 10:03 AM
OceanWaves19161

It's a certain vulnerability about some people that draws others in and a lack of clear energetic boundaries. I've noticed it tends to happen to people who have prayed on others in past lives.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:28 PM
helygen

I too have total strangers come to me to tell me their woes. Sometimes we can tell strangers what we can't tell family or friends. If a simple ear to listen is all that is required then I'm happy to listen. Why does it happen? I've no idea. Maybe we put out an approchable aura or something. Don't you find that some people could be lonely? Peace and love.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by helygen
I too have total strangers come to me to tell me their woes. Sometimes we can tell strangers what we can't tell family or friends. If a simple ear to listen is all that is required then I'm happy to listen. Why does it happen? I've no idea. Maybe we put out an approchable aura or something. Don't you find that some people could be lonely? Peace and love.

Indeed, so many people are desperately lonely and have nobody to talk to and confide in.
If strangers see in you something that encourages them to 'open up' to you then that is a fine thing. They must detect, consciously or unconsciously, a spirit of kindness and sympathy within your aura or see it in your eyes.

Beautiful!

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com