Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 22-04-2012, 01:33 AM
Occultist

Celtic witch is different then a Druidess and a Priestess is not a Witch.
So did you have 3 life memories or 1 and you was all? I am confused Vicky.
Cause Witchcraft is a way of life not a religion we practise under no God/Diety you can but that is not what a Witch is you could have maybe be a religious Witch but that would have cancelled out being a druid.
Also there were in fact female druidess but it was more or less a male run society as well.
Maybe if you explain to me what your view of a druid is and a Celtic witch and a priestess I would better understand what you are saying.
Old 22-04-2012, 01:34 AM
Occultist

Psychic gifts and intuitions does not a witch make Skytiger,.
Witchcraft is again a society and culture and way of life. Not just the love of nature.
Old 22-04-2012, 06:54 AM
Ascender
I was not the three, but I can't tell which one I was. In fact the memory was not enough to know which one I was. I've done some research but I don't know enough to state which one I was yet. I wasn't seeking for this past life memory, it has come when I was asking question about myself and any of this three role would answer some of my questions. But I continue to search to see which one I was. If you want I know I was someone who practice the craft in a celtic time/place.
And like often when I just Know/feel something(celtic/pratice the craft), I have many options that I deduce of it,and just later I know which one is correct :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 24-04-2012, 08:28 PM
dhaga

I have been called a Wise One before. I have a lot of knowlege about things, but often I don't know that I know, until the subject comes up. This used to be an odd feeling, but I've grown used to it.
Old 24-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Pathfinder

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Psychic gifts and intuitions does not a witch make Skytiger,.
Witchcraft is again a society and culture and way of life. Not just the love of nature.

Never claimed to be a witch nor studied the craft nor have the desire to. I'm way too much of a loner to belong to 'real life groups'. Not against witches, religions, or any path that one may choose, hopefully all paths lead to love instead of fear.