Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Experiencer

I have a lot of sync with a near twin I thought for the longest was my twinflame. Turns out we shared a number of past lives and he is part of my soul group. This is how people ending thinking they have more than one twinflame.
You will know they are not your tf if you are in contact and doing your work but nothing is happening in the 3D connection. I found out he entered my life to help heal my pattern of codependency. He volunteered for this role.
Our near twin and karmic partners are the souls near and dear to us who volunteered to play those tough roles to help in our evolution 💗
Old 28-10-2018, 05:22 PM
Knower

I had a similar awakening experience. Around the time of awakening there was knocking and clicks on the windows and walls followed by number synchronicity. Later as I started to deepen that awakening the syncs started to increase and not just numbers anymore. Whole situations would come together as if there were no such thing as coincidence and that every single moment in life was all one big synchronicity.

Also had a similar experience as you with a girl. Lots of syncs and signs. Didn't know what a false twin was until a few years later. After reading about it I realized she fit the description perfectly. Could not get her out of my head for a long time, almost impossible to break away from her. Turns out she has narcissistic personality disorder. Being with her triggered a dark night of the soul towards the end of that relationship that lasted a few years.

I too went to an accurate psychic, and for the longest time wished I had taken her advice to walk away. Instead I forced the relationship through manifesting. Some say the false twin or pre twin is who you meet right before you meet your twin flame. I've found that to be accurate for me and looking back I can see it was a necessary experience in order to meet my twin.
Old 29-10-2018, 06:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello :)

I am new here, but not to the TF journey. I wanted to add some thoughts because I did have a soul family member who was instrumental in helping me see my TF. He may have been a "false twin / karmic twin"--but really, the label doesn't matter.

To cut a (decades-long) long story short, my TF and I first met 25+ years ago. I was nowhere near ready for the magnitude of a TF relationship but he did understand the intensity of our connection.

We re-encountered each other ~15 years later--but I once again didn't recognize our connection. I felt it though. I had a powerful, life-changing spiritual awakening and activation. And I did come to understand our TF connection about three years later.

But...during said awakening / activation, I encountered the soul family member I mentioned. We worked together. At first, I got the odd sensation of seeing colors around his writing when I read it. I also had an intense vision about him in a forest during a meeting once. Not sure what that was (think it may have a past life tie-in).

In any case, I felt very guided to pay close attention to this individual. And when I did, I noticed some odd synchronicities between us. I did wonder if he was my TF for a while. I had no doubt there was/is a strong soul bond between us.

Well...soul family member so happens to have the same first name as my TF. It's not an uncommon name. But I can say that contemplating the connection with someone I could see in my day-to-day life led me to contemplate the connection to someone with whom I had a much more distant connection.

Hard to explain, but I had a very, very tough time seeing my TF for who he is to me (and that has caused TF a lot of pain). Seeing his namesake was a critical step on my path. Soul family member at work was the nearest in my soul group I met before encountering my TF (again).

I can look back now and see just how important my co-worker was on my TF journey. At the time, the intensity of the intuitions I had about him was pretty crazy-making. And some of that was due to the proximity of my TF.

Just wanted to share my experience. It seems similar-ish to what others have experienced, which is helpful to me. Hope what I shared is helpful to others. :)