Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Boo*

connecting with my tf

hey guys...
when trying to relax and meditate... firstly i relax my body and start appreciating things around me. so i get this warm feeling in my hands..then i think of my twin flame..and i imagine our life together. i think how will i feel when i hug him for the first time, kiss him for the first time, look into his eyes...and i get this amazing feeling, tears start to drop (tears of joy of course)..and i get this feeling when i'll hug him i'll say: damn, i missed hugging u :) evethough we never met i KNOW how it feels hugging him. anyhow... when being totally relaxed, i feel this energy surrouding me, this love...and i can feel we're connected, like he's thinking about me in that instant moment. i can really feel when he's thinking about me... for example, many times happened..i was thinking bout my tf and at the exact moment he contacted me. and this strong connection remains for whole day... so many synchronities, sometimes it gets really funny and creepy at the same time. and evene sometimes when things are not going so good i dont feel lonely anymore, because i know i can connect with him anytime i want.. just need to relax and i can feel my tf next to me.
and i know for sure we gonna end up together... cuz we both feel the same and the most important thing for both is to find our true love :)
Old 22-01-2011, 08:20 AM
Master

Beautiful isn't it? I am experiencing the same thing with my TF. we connect to eachother in dreams and I really can feel him then. I know what it feels like kissing and hugging him eventhough we never did in physical life. Well, only the three kisses on the cheeks when people greet, you know.
I am learning to meditate but to me it is difficult because I fall asleep then. I guess he has better access to my mind when I am totally inconcious....does that make any sense? I keep trying meditating though.
Old 22-01-2011, 08:33 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I can't relax enough to stay still and meditate, but I find that when I'm at work, and its slow and peaceful, I can relax enough and I feel the connection strongest then.
Old 23-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Boo*

it really is beautiful, one of my fav things to do. it's kinda weird, we never hugged or kissed, but i exactly know how would i feel in his arms. and i looooooooooove this feeling.
hey in the begining i feel asleep too haha but i learned...and now, when i connect with him. i could not fall asleep, because this emotions awake me...and i feel full of energy.
Old 23-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Guide
I love what you tell, and I feel a big emotion.

My twin used to have such sensations before we met, he also told me that he had oulined in his mind how, physically and in spirit, would be his twin. And then we met, and he always told me that I was exactly like he had dreamed.

In my case, I had no thought or feeling in advance. We met and it just happened. But when it happened the connection was strong and instantaneous.

Wish you the best.
Old 23-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Boo*

thanks, wish u all the best too...to u and your tf :)