Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 18-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Master

Procyan

So - does anyone know anything about this - I'm led to believe that I'm from Procyan - quite reliably. It's rare, I should be living in the sunshine and yet I feel called to a dark wet place to live - and I can't find much on the internet about those from procyan-ites.

so I was wondering if any of the wise people here have any insights?
Old 18-12-2013, 10:52 PM
Master

Hi Belle,

Quite interesting, here is a few links that may be of interest to you, maybe you already had them, anyway, here they are.

http://reallifespirituality.com/starseeds-procyans/

http://www.crystalwind.ca/eureka/cos...-procyans.html

http://yes-to-me.com/tag/procyan/

The best to you in this great quest of your.
Old 19-12-2013, 07:03 AM
Master

Thanks love9. There is the one article that circulates. I would love to connect with other procyons. I'm not utterly convinced that I am one - I don't have the physical attributes, for example and it's just not making sense.
Old 25-12-2013, 03:33 PM
Master

Could it be that you are now working with the energy they are known for? I believe that we have come from many places over many incarnations. I see procyon coming up now because you are focusing on working with their energies right now.

Off to check out the links provided by love9!

Dark wet places, eh? Sounds like a lot of emotional clearing work ahead...

edit:

Hey, check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procyon

Look at the etymology and mythology. Maybe something will jump out at you.
Old 25-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Master

Oh joy, more emotional clearance ahead!!! Haven't I done enough?

OH well, whatever the calling is.

I just realised a major manifestation -well not major praps - but procyons are meant to be good at it. So here I am. In morocco. The room in the hotel - my first room I don't like and I swop - with someone else - sort of. But I'm allowed a different room. I heard myself say I really want a view. So three days of showers getting electric shocks, being told it is sorted and it not being sorted, and then I get a mood with the reception - something I'm not accustomed. And I hold my ground, they don't have another room for me, they can give me a different room for my remaining 3 nights. no. THey can move me to another hotel. No,, I ask for compensation and suddenly there is a room. It's a suite. It has a view.

I have the biggest room in the world. I've manifested a view. Shame I didn't manifest a quiet room as well or a warm room but it's interesting experience.

What is etymology ?

Thanks
Old 25-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Master

Etymology is like word origins, you can break down the words into parts and look at the original meanings of the parts. Both the etymology and mythology are found in the wikipedia link I gave.

Lol! I know what you mean about the emotional clearing.
Old 26-12-2013, 09:24 AM
Master

Thanks in progress. Struggling with limited wifi, slow netbook etc.

I wonder if procyons are impatient :-/