Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-07-2017, 05:52 AM
Gracey

Glitches

What do I mean by glitches. The best way for to explain is by examples. I will give two.

Example one: Many years ago, a friend and I went to the fields by the airport to hang out and watch the planes land. While we were there, a car pulled up right next to us and it had two females in it. They got out and hung out in the area. We didn't talk to them and just left to allow them to enjoy the area themselves for awhile. Some years later, we went back out to that same spot and the same car and the same two girls pulled up next to us. The only difference in the whole scenario was a kid across the field who was setting off mini explosives. Soon as he started that, we left. I found this strange at the time, cause the exact same people showed up. So, I ended up putting it in the back of my mind cause I didn't know what to make of it at the time.

Example two: I was in my living room. I looked back at my white cat named Spirit. Spirit was walking towards me, but he glitched like they do in some cheesy horror films. His body.....aaaa, i dont know what word to use. I guess he looked like he glitched, as in a film or something. That really caught my attention, but I just put in back in my mind then.

All these years later, after having other glitch experiences that seem unreal really have me wondering. A computer program, a matrix of sorts???

I don't know. Any one else experience glitches in reality and if so what do you make of it?
Old 23-07-2017, 06:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
What do I mean by glitches. The best way for to explain is by examples. I will give two.

Example one: Many years ago, a friend and I went to the fields by the airport to hang out and watch the planes land. While we were there, a car pulled up right next to us and it had two females in it. They got out and hung out in the area. We didn't talk to them and just left to allow them to enjoy the area themselves for awhile. Some years later, we went back out to that same spot and the same car and the same two girls pulled up next to us. The only difference in the whole scenario was a kid across the field who was setting off mini explosives. Soon as he started that, we left. I found this strange at the time, cause the exact same people showed up. So, I ended up putting it in the back of my mind cause I didn't know what to make of it at the time.

Example two: I was in my living room. I looked back at my white cat named Spirit. Spirit was walking towards me, but he glitched like they do in some cheesy horror films. His body.....aaaa, i dont know what word to use. I guess he looked like he glitched, as in a film or something. That really caught my attention, but I just put in back in my mind then.

All these years later, after having other glitch experiences that seem unreal really have me wondering. A computer program, a matrix of sorts???

I don't know. Any one else experience glitches in reality and if so what do you make of it?

Hello Gracey.

This is a fun thread. I have experienced similar types of experiences as what you reported about your cat. Interestingly, the example of the "glitch" in the movie The Matrix involved Neo seeing a repeat of the "same" cat, which was in some way similar to your experience with the two girls, except without there being several years apart between the two events.

Everything that exists in the universe(s) indeed exists as a simulation, but as a simulation within the Universal Mind, not as a literal computer program as most people would define a computer program.

A Personal "Mandela Effect" Experience

One recent experience of mine involves me remembering a cable TV show called "Curious World" on the Travel Channel, which aired around the year 2000. I remember that the show was similar to "Ripley's Believe It Or Not," and that the host was a very distinguished older British gentleman with an English accent and a neatly-trimmed white beard. In one of the forum posts I found on Google, one perplexed person also mentioned that the show's host had a white beard, and that the show was on TV around the year 2000 (it ran from the late 1990's to early 2000's, as I understand it).

When I looked up the show on Google, Bing and YouTube, the Internet is showing that there never was such a show in this world's timeline, but that there are a number of forums online (such as Yahoo Answers) where some people remember there being a show by that name on the Travel Channel, yet are confused because they couldn't find anything on it online. (Link below:)

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...4152823AAHGQQ6

Two other Google search results are showing "Curious World" on Travel Channel mentioned on Reddit, and also on Gamefaqs.com:

https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmytong...ious_world_on/

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/226-...llite/69857804

Also "Curious World Travel Channel" is a search that many people have made, according to Google's database (it auto-completes the search words when you type "Curious World Travel" into the Google Search bar), indicating that there have been many other people who have also searched Google looking for information about Curious World on the Travel Channel.

https://www.google.com/search?q=curi...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Even the Travel Channel Wiki doesn't list a "Curious World," although it lists every other show that was on their channel. I quickly realized that at some point I had simply shifted from one parallel Earth timeline to another in which no "Curious World" ever existed on the Travel Channel, nor on any other TV network by that name. Now check this out:

The Internet is showing electronic evidence from other timelines, other parallel Earths. For example, I found two forum posts, one from a marine wildlife website from May 2001, another from a sports car website from September 2002, and both sites show forum posts in which someone mentions recently watching "Curious World" on the Travel Channel. (Links below:)

http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/f6...very-2988.html

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/...i-driving-monk!

In other words, the Internet itself is very much like a quantum computer; it has properties that reflect the multidimensional nature of soul consciousness, and therefore it shows residual evidence of other timelines. This is quite natural, just as your "glitches" were not really computer glitches per se, or glitches in consciousness, they were experiences that your Higher Self, your soul consciousness, wanted you to see and experience so as to inspire you to question reality more deeply, to spur you onto deeper investigation, which would expand your consciousness.

For a "glitch" by definition implies a malfunction, something that "shouldn't normally happen," yet both your experiences that you mentioned and my recent one are normal, psychic shifts in perception. They are not really glitches. The truth is that most people do not notice perhaps 99.9% of these occurrences, and when we do it is often rare, many times foolishly dismissing these events in exchange for a "rational explanation." However, in this more enlightened age, it is natural that increasingly more and more people are noticing, researching and respecting such phenomena.

I will note that I did e-mail a customer service representative who works for the Travel Channel, and about a week later I received a response from a nice lady who confirmed that they looked through their database and found no show by the name of "Curious World," but that they found a "Curious World" on Amazon. (There is a book with that name as its title.) I will mention there is also a YouTube channel called "Curious World," which is not affiliated with the Travel Channel, and it covers anomalous phenomena, such as mysterious disappearances, ghosts and I think even the Mandela Effect phenomenon.

We are all constantly shifting from parallel Earth to similar paralled Earth, which is how consciousness creates the illusion of linear time, the illusion of change, though in some cases we may shift to an Earth in which we may (or may not) notice some very different details.

This website I've visited many times for many years, RealityShifters.com, founded by a physicist named Cynthia Sue Larson, is an EXCELLENT resource for information regarding reality shifts such as you reported, Gracey, even having many personal accounts (hundreds of stories!) from people who have experienced the same types of "glitches" and similar ones like you have mentioned.

http://realityshifters.com/

http://www.realityshifters.com/pages/yourstories.html

Peace, all.

Last edited by awareness : 23-07-2017 at 08:54 AM.
Old 23-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Gracey

HI awareness!

Thanks so much for all the info and links. I checked them out.

One time I watched a movie and said what was gonna happen next, saying I saw this before. My husband looked at me like I had two heads. He said it was a new movie. I still said lines and stuff, I knew I have seen it before. There are also times where I see something in my environment and then see it again. Reminds me of the movie Ground hog day a bit. Like a time loop of sorts, which for me brings in all the precognitive dreams I have on a regular basis for most of my life. I dream it, then later I watch it happen. I guess that would fall into the same line of stuff. Back in the day, I did try to figure out how in the world I could possibly see the future and came up with some science/spiritual ideas that I could understand. But these glitches as I call them, seem different. It feels different. Like with my cat. It was just the cat that glitched, nothing in the background did. I will have to do more research on the mandala effect.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience and pointing a new direction for me to think on.
Old 23-07-2017, 03:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
HI awareness!

Thanks so much for all the info and links. I checked them out.

One time I watched a movie and said what was gonna happen next, saying I saw this before. My husband looked at me like I had two heads. He said it was a new movie. I still said lines and stuff, I knew I have seen it before. There are also times where I see something in my environment and then see it again. Reminds me of the movie Ground hog day a bit. Like a time loop of sorts, which for me brings in all the precognitive dreams I have on a regular basis for most of my life. I dream it, then later I watch it happen. I guess that would fall into the same line of stuff. Back in the day, I did try to figure out how in the world I could possibly see the future and came up with some science/spiritual ideas that I could understand. But these glitches as I call them, seem different. It feels different. Like with my cat. It was just the cat that glitched, nothing in the background did. I will have to do more research on the mandala effect.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience and pointing a new direction for me to think on.

Hello Gracey.

You are very welcome, my friend. I greatly appreciate you and the wonderful accounts that you've shared. I'm glad that you started this thread, as it seems that there aren't many threads at Spiritual Forums that speak of such "glitch" phenomena, as far as I have seen.

I love hearing about intuitive dreaming experiences, as this has long been of interest to me as well, and it strikes me that you're what some call a "natural." My sister has shared similar experiences of hers with me, including the "looping" kind that you reported.

The "Mandela Effect" is a term that was coined by paranormal researcher and author Fiona Broome in 2009, and it is named after Nelson Mandela, because before he passed, when he was trending in the news media, a large number of people reported that they remembered him dying in prison in the 1980's. When he did die (in this timeline) in 2013, others came forth and made this claim as well. Since 2009, an increasing number of people have reported similar alternate memories in regards to other things and events.

For many this effect relates to parallel universe theory, for others it is simply explained as false memories. Here is Fiona's Mandela Effect website:

http://mandelaeffect.com/about/

Best Wishes in your research and all. Peace.
Old 23-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Gracey

I see why it was coined the Mandala effect. My experiences with this is long before that was coined. I think it is either I have a brain defect or my consciousness is expanding and not have the wisdom to understand what I experience. Either way, I am gonna have to be still on this and see what ideas come to my mind on it, to try to understand the mechanics of it all.
Old 23-07-2017, 06:14 PM
Master
it's interesting/significant (to me) that mandela is so nearly mandala.
mandala:
- a geometric figure representing the universe in Hindu and Buddhist symbolism.
- a symbol in a dream, representing the dreamer's search for completeness and self-unity.

earlier, i'd thought to share the idea that awareness expressed as:
"they were experiences that your Higher Self, your soul consciousness,
wanted you to see and experience"... rather than them being errors of
some kind which you'd observed.

Bashar has related ideas of 'shifting' which sync up with some of the discussion here.

i believe i've witnessed [very] many 'oddities' which fall outside probability
or explainability, but i'm not recalling them.
i do remember something as being quite strange:
many years ago, there'd been a young girl who'd fallen into a well.
the media covered it relentlessly at the time. no one (except me)
seems to have had the memory of an extremely similar event having
occurred a few years earlier than that!
Old 23-07-2017, 07:04 PM
Master
I'd like to share a couple of experiences that could be called glitches.

One anomaly I experience from time to time is remembering an episode or two of different tv shows. The best example is a season finale that I remembered from before. As I watched, I remembered the scenes and what the characters were about to do. I kept asking hubby if he'd seen it before and he said he hadn't and the tv menu listed the show as a finale. Since time is nonlinear, I wonder if I remembered it from the future?

Another experience I had was in front of my laptop. I was watching a video, got about half way through it and the next thing I know I'm waking up, for lack of better words to describe it. The video was over and I cannot account for the 30 min time lapse.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 23-07-2017, 07:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
I'd like to share a couple of experiences that could be called glitches.

One anomaly I experience from time to time is remembering an episode or two of different tv shows. The best example is a season finale that I remembered from before. As I watched, I remembered the scenes and what the characters were about to do. I kept asking hubby if he'd seen it before and he said he hadn't and the tv menu listed the show as a finale. Since time is nonlinear, I wonder if I remembered it from the future?

Another experience I had was in front of my laptop. I was watching a video, got about half way through it and the next thing I know I'm waking up, for lack of better words to describe it. The video was over and I cannot account for the 30 min time lapse.

Hi Chrysalis.

Yes, your experiences are another form of the same basic idea of shifting, wherein the true nature of time involves it not being strictly linear, consciousness may shift space-time as it pleases, working within agreed upon parameters, depending upon which dimension (vibrational frequency) of consciousness it is focused within.

Thus, the non-linearity or true fluidity of time means that there is no "future" as such, but yes, to use a linear reference, it may be seen that your experience was that you had watched the program in a "future" time, and retained memory of the episode in your "then-present" time. During the sleep state, the human mind quite frequently views and visits other timelines, alternate timelines, "past," "present" and "future," and sometimes memories of these journeys are later recalled in a manner that is sometimes called deja vu.

Since there are endlessly many alternate "pasts," "presents" and "futures," all of which exist eternally now, that which is "time travel" is simply the shifting of focus from one alternate to another alternate, for each moment can be seen as an alternate moment, an alternate or "parallel" reality.

For humans, this process of shifting alternates is coordinated within higher-than-human levels of consciousness, which may be seen as the "Higher Self," "soul consciousness" or "Oversoul," if one wishes, with the human ego level often playing a lesser part, unless it is aligned and merged with its own higher consciousness.

Old 23-07-2017, 08:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Chrysalis,

The laptop experience was one of a collapse of a number of space-time intervals. In other words, your relaxed state of mind was receptive enough to create what later appeared to you to be a kind of quick "jump" ahead.

This too is a form of what may be termed "time travel."
Old 24-07-2017, 12:05 AM
Master
Hello awareness,

Thank you kindly for your insight which is much appreciated. It's certainly odd to experience these shifts and am wondering if it indicates an expanding consciousness.

The mystery continues and glad to know I'm not losing my mind!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)