Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Whatever...

My answer is I don't know his name or he doesn't has a name. Whenever I ask , he says , don't ask.
Old 25-07-2017, 05:53 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
My answer is I don't know his name or he doesn't has a name. Whenever I ask , he says , don't ask.

Why the Almighty doesn't has a name?

Why the creator, Light Power (the one I name him) doesn't have a name? And he doesn't want me to ask his name? Everybody has a name so that it's easy for others to call him. And he doesn't have to decide to name one for himself. Why?

I've thought a couple of times and this maybe the possibility about the reason he doesn't have a name. Name is for someone to reflect to you or to call you on conversation. Just imagine no one knows creator and no one ever see him and he's nowhere....

So why he needs a name for? I may intrigue to ask his name and he's never has one and that's why he doesn't want me to ask. Haha, the Almighty doesn't even has a name for himself. No one ever talk with him, if I'm not wrong, maybe I'm the first one to talk with him by telepathy communication.

Maybe another reason is : he doesn't want other to hang on their mouths to call him all the time. Creator is a specific name but it can point to no one. So he better no to let others or human to know him one way or another. So he prefers no name secrecy. He more like equanimity and maybe free from attachment.

Just a few minutes ago, I've a short conversation with him. I ask permission to write about him. I asked, doesn't you dislike for me to say something about you ? He says, never mind, he likes my writing for it's written in a funny way, he likes and appreciates that.
Old 25-07-2017, 05:54 AM
Master
When I asked the Almighty for a name He just said; "you can call me Shiva" =)
Old 25-07-2017, 06:06 AM
Suspended
Quote:
When I asked the Almighty for a name He just said; "you can call me Shiva" =)

So he has to meet the least requirements of Almighty first. But since the first requirement he can't do then it's for someone else to fill that post. Just seek for him, seek then you'll find him that's how the God said in the Bible.

I posted it in my thread of "Astral world or not" and I paste it here to let more people to see and I will explain more on the requirements to be a God of Gods, the Almighty.

1) In this world nothing is self created. There must be some reasons that he can be formed. Say, a pulling force, a strong energy or beam of light or other reasons.

As the creator (he doesn't want me to ask his name so I give a name to him --- "Light Energy or Light Power") in the universe is formed, there's at a place with certain pulling forces of some planets. Then at that place a collection of blue light energy is gathering to form a small round point. After certain length of time, it grows bigger. And finally, a "full size" of blue energy is slowly transformed into a life form. This life form is changing to form a human shape deity.

Since he's formed by the most important energy in the universe and he's a lump of life energy then he becomes one deity with thinking intelligence. He's the first line God ever forms into the natural existence by the pulling forces of a number of planets.

Then within his body , other life forms are developed by the energy to enchant the other energy (I called that energy, the Heavy Energy) or life to be created by him. At first life is created in animal or bird........ shapes and then evolved into the same shape as the creator or human shape deity.

So the Gods of second and third line Gods are originally from the animals or other creatures.... firstly formed. Then they can reproduce themselves in Godly shape by avoiding back to their animal...... shapes. This is passing through a long periods of evolution.
Old 25-07-2017, 06:15 AM
Master
Quote:
So he has to meet the least requirements of Almighty first. But since the first requirement he can't do then it's for someone else to fill that post. Just seek for him, seek then you'll find him that's how the God said in the Bible.
If you think God has all these egoic 'requirements', no matter how much you seek, you'll never find.
Old 25-07-2017, 06:28 AM
Suspended
Quote:
If you think God has all these egoic 'requirements', no matter how much you seek, you'll never find.

If human understanding how he loves life then no one can say he's ego. Requirements is only to prove what is his real identity.
Old 25-07-2017, 06:31 AM
Master
Quote:
If human understanding how he loves life then no one can say he's ego. Requirements is only to prove what is his real identity.
How can he have a 'identity' if he doesn't even have a name?

Let me know when I can start totally blowing your mind, Jeremy. I am holding it back..
Old 25-07-2017, 06:36 AM
Suspended
Quote:
How can he have a 'identity' if he doesn't even have a name?

Let me know when I can start totally blowing your mind, Jeremy. I am holding it back..

If you see more of my explanation about what I ask you to answer in the early post then you'll know why I said this way. I paste here for more people to see.

His identity is : he's the creator.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Creation of life may means the extinction of life.

2) So far not a second|third line God can create life. And no one can sustain life by no means or gain energy at all. Can he not eat to survive?

If anyone of Gods can create life then they will exclaim or strive for the supremacy in the spiritual realm. So just imagine how is the world can be at that time? So none of them can have the talent or ability to create any form of life, or else they can create number of extreme group of troops to scramble for power and wealth争权夺利.

So I can't imagine how badly turmoil condition will be to the spiritual world. And the slaves keeping or never ending wars between the extremists in the universe in the spiritual realm will emerge. When creation of life is so easy to get into reality.

For example, I can create sword with life and it can fight by itself and multiple itself into thousands of swords to fight my enemies when they're out number of our army. Our army are formed by my Cupidsons and my friend Gods. They maybe having thousands of them coming to fight us and we've only ten or twenty of our Cupidsons and friend Gods, so the situation is not favorable to our side then we've to use our creation work to fight them otherwise there'll be no match to them by our side.

Creation of life means no death or can easily revived the death any time they want to be. So the fight among tribes or family groups are more extremely puzzled or becoming of outrageousness.

But creation for peace may have bring harmony to all of the neighborhoods in the spiritual realm. This is the work I'm doing now. And only me who deal for the welfare for all the gods can become validate to be the best tools or weapons to do my job.

And the world highest dharma mentors have chosen me to be their apprentice with trust to create a peaceful society (on my own will) in the spiritual realm in the universe and on earth. This is the toughest assignment never any God like to do. That means it's (never before or after) including all the demons and greedy deity are in certain degree become my apparent enemies.....

Once my friend God asked me, can I destroy the world? That's a terrible question. Fearful indeed, I'll never go on to think about it.
Old 25-07-2017, 06:39 AM
Master
"Just tell them all I AM that I AM has sent you."
Old 25-07-2017, 06:50 AM
Suspended
Quote:
"Just tell them all I AM that I AM has sent you."

At least you or that I AM can do as what I've said. He can create ten or hundred or thousand...of you in a jiffy, so can You?