Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Mickiel;
Quote:
This is the root reason why we are confused about God. If God did " Not" want us confused , then we would not be that way.

So - this god we are told, wants us to seek him out, to come to know him intimately and fully and so become ready to rejoin him in "heaven" - and to accomplish this, its deepest desire, he creates us "confused on purpose"..??.....HOW DOES THAT WORK ??... Surely, this is nonsense...lol..HOW can we come to that state of total acceptance that the god WANTS for us if ACTUALLY the god is lying and deceiving us on purpose...??...Surely, we must conclude that what the god says it "wants" is just more of the same DECEPTION..??..It confuses us so on purpose, so that we may never attain peace of Mind, and thereby come to see it for what it truly is..!!

Quote:
The world is and has been living and moving on in history experiencing all things " Because of God's will", the unfolding of human history has simply been the unfolding of God's will.

But again - this is entirely false - because simply, I and every one else has FREE WILL - don't we..?.. The unfolding of history has been the unfolding of HUMAN will influenced and manipulated perhaps BY that "god" but not directly CAUSED by that god at all...Its simply - not that potent - not DIVINE, has no such power of its own - it NEEDS us to comply in a very real and basic sense, hence all the manipulation by it as it manouvers us into position to achieve its agenda...This is why Christ was such a threat to it as He alone taught us the truth of Who we really are - fully Divine, yet held fully ignorant BY that one we called god and so it had its priests murder Him and thereby remove that threat to ensure its own false domination..

Quote:
All the confusion and suffering has come from the mind of God and we experience all the he has willed

Hmm - ever approached "the mind of god" - directly - for the Self..??.. I will tell you from experience, there is no "suffering" or "confusion" - these things are purely human characteristics.. As my mate said, He gave a truth that once understood, truly sets us free ;)

Evil - in the sense you imply - does not even exist.. Again, it is a purely human condition - or I should rephrase that and say a purely "material world" condition - and comes about because of a perceived SEPERATION from the Divine Source - the more separate the Soul becomes from that Source, the more evil characteristics it will display, naturally so.. Good and evil are purely perspectives of Self in relation TO that Divine Source, my Father, but to my Fathers perspective no thing in Creation is either "good" or "evil"..

Quote:
It is obvious that God wanted humanity to live in the flesh first and be exposed to good and evil.

But again - this is wholly false - another religious confusion - humanity (even in the bible) was NOT created as a PHYSICAL being at all - we are a part of an eternal "spirit" as we term it - purely ABSTRACT - no physical form or physical identity....Souls do not exist or arise out of the processes of the material worlds, they do not come about "because of life" - not at all - Souls are eternal spiritual entites that temporarily inhabit this material form but exist as discreet entities both before the body comes to life and remain still after its death..
Old 27-07-2017, 01:44 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Mickiel;

So - this god we are told, wants us to seek him out, to come to know him intimately and fully and so become ready to rejoin him in "heaven" - and to accomplish this, its deepest desire, he creates us "confused on purpose"..??.....HOW DOES THAT WORK ??... Surely, this is nonsense...lol..HOW can we come to that state of total acceptance that the god WANTS for us if ACTUALLY the god is lying and deceiving us on purpose...??...Surely, we must conclude that what the god says it "wants" is just more of the same DECEPTION..??..It confuses us so on purpose, so that we may never attain peace of Mind, and thereby come to see it for what it truly is..!!

But again - this is entirely false - because simply, I and every one else has FREE WILL - don't we..?.. The unfolding of history has been the unfolding of HUMAN will influenced and manipulated perhaps BY that "god" but not directly CAUSED by that god at all...Its simply - not that potent - not DIVINE, has no such power of its own - it NEEDS us to comply in a very real and basic sense, hence all the manipulation by it as it manouvers us into position to achieve its agenda...This is why Christ was such a threat to it as He alone taught us the truth of Who we really are - fully Divine, yet held fully ignorant BY that one we called god and so it had its priests murder Him and thereby remove that threat to ensure its own false domination..

Hmm - ever approached "the mind of god" - directly - for the Self..??.. I will tell you from experience, there is no "suffering" or "confusion" - these things are purely human characteristics.. As my mate said, He gave a truth that once understood, truly sets us free ;)

Evil - in the sense you imply - does not even exist.. Again, it is a purely human condition - or I should rephrase that and say a purely "material world" condition - and comes about because of a perceived SEPERATION from the Divine Source - the more separate the Soul becomes from that Source, the more evil characteristics it will display, naturally so.. Good and evil are purely perspectives of Self in relation TO that Divine Source, my Father, but to my Fathers perspective no thing in Creation is either "good" or "evil"..

But again - this is wholly false - another religious confusion - humanity (even in the bible) was NOT created as a PHYSICAL being at all - we are a part of an eternal "spirit" as we term it - purely ABSTRACT - no physical form or physical identity....Souls do not exist or arise out of the processes of the material worlds, they do not come about "because of life" - not at all - Souls are eternal spiritual entites that temporarily inhabit this material form but exist as discreet entities both before the body comes to life and remain still after its death..

Human thinking is no more than human way but God is more thoughtful than that what you said. If Jesus was not from upper divine. Then can you see other who can perform so many miracles? Or is there another person who have done better than him?

So what you know is no more than others as a human. If the creator ask someone to represent him to guide the human in that way, can you complain about what you know is not good. I think human have no information from what's the creator's arrangement.

So far I see in Jesus performance, is there any deity can do his way but he can be only represent creator to show human there's a creator or the first line God in the universe to look after the human on earth. That's why he wants human to look for him but you can't surely find him in any form because he won't show up anywhere. That's why, so far he never look after the earth anytime as human is alive here.
Old 27-07-2017, 02:08 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy;
Quote:
Human thinking is no more than human way but God is more thoughtful than that what you said. If Jesus was not from upper divine. Then can you see other who can perform so many miracles? Or is there another person who have done better than him?

Hmmm - don't confuse the god of religion, with the legitimate Source of Creation that Christ speaks about - Our Father is not the god of the bible - the one we call Yahweh is an imposter, demigod, demiurge.. Christ is legitimate - from the "upper Divine" as you term it...direct and integral part OF the Source of All - no seperation even possible.. He is the ONLY example of legitimate living Divinity thus far...

Quote:
So what you know is no more than others as a human. If the creator ask someone to represent him to guide the human in that way, can you complain about what you know is not good. I think human have no information from what's the creator's arrangement.

Well, speaking from experience here I will have to say you are incorrect in your assumption there.. It is indeed entirely possible to approach the Divine whilst still fully mortal - Christ gave specific instructions how to accomplish it easily.. And with such communion comes the promise of "secrets revealed" - Angels and prophets will come give you that which you need He promised - the gift of an extra "none physical sense" if you will - a companion to the Mind that brings a whole new way of perceiving reality - the Holy Ghost as it is often termed is a very VERY real and authentic phenomena that is easily attainable for those who truly seek it out..I just vouch that this promise is delivered in full, fully attainable, and is ours for the asking whenever we are ready - and where you say to seek Him but warn that He wont show up, I will state that once sort in earnest and communion achieved, He shows up every where and at every time without exception - I and the Father are One - become Me He said - taught to those with ears to hear
Old 27-07-2017, 06:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Folks..

Mickiel;

I don't believe in free will. Notice; https://bible-truths.com/lake15.html
Old 27-07-2017, 06:57 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I think Job was one of the finest men ever created, and God brought evil on him and used the devil to do it. All his servants were killed, all his son's and daughters were killed , his animals taken away from him; In Job 42:11 it states very plainly that Job had to be comforted from all the " Evil that THE LORD had brought on him."

Hello? If God did this to the best of humanity, its why evil has come on us all.

Satan made a direct challenge to God concerning his followers-- He said no one would serve God unless he was giving them total protection and many things. God is proving him wrong--every mortal has the opportunity to stand for God on this challenge. Few do. Satan caused all the woe in Jobs life. God did not do it.
Issues were raised against Gods universal sovereignty both in Eden and concerning the Job matter.
Old 27-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Kjw57;
Quote:
Issues were raised against Gods universal sovereignty both in Eden and concerning the Job matter.

Ok, so I have a question now - If this god is all that it is reported to be - loving, benevolent, compassionate, just and honourable - then why would such a challenge ever take place..??..

You only need to rebel IF there is a problem with the sovereignty above you...If the one above is treating you right, then all is well - If though you feel mistreated, then you rebel (and rightly so ?)..

Consider then - there are indeed TWO rebellions against this "god" - and if that god were a righteous god as it repeatedly claimed then neither event should have happened... The fact it happened TWICE tells us - should tell us if we keep an open mind - that indeed the god is not that which it claims to be, and when its deceptions are uncovered thus first the Angels, and then later Mankind, openly rebel..

For make no mistake - the reason the Angels rebelled was because - according to Christ - they all discovered at once that Yahweh was not the supreme power after all. Christ said that this entire realm was once separated and hidden from the Divine - and an event happens that allows the two to finally become one realm - and it was this event, all the Angels here finally and directly witness the TRUE source of Divine majesty, and all present (including Yahweh itself) fully realise now that Yahweh is NOT supreme after all, despite what it had always claimed..

It was this event - according to Christ - that is parroted in the bible - twisted to suit - where the angel Lucifer approaches the god Yahweh and asks to "ascend above" - to go and investigate this new realm and new power they have all just witnessed....Yahweh forbids it and starts to stamp its authority, openly admitting it is a "jealous god" and totally forbidding its Angels to investigate at all....THIS is the reason for rebellion !!

We are told Lucifer wanted to "place his throne above Yahweh" and we are told that Lucifer challenges Yahwehs supremacy - only Christ tells the whole of it - and it is this event where two forgotten realms finally collide, become known one to the other, that is the catalyst.. Later, in Eden, the Angels approach mankind and give them this knowledge - how to "become like gods" - how to CROSS SPIRIYIAL DIMENSIONS and thus approach the realm of the true Divine... The Angels are forbidden by Yahweh to make the attempt - but mankind is not - so they tell us the truth of it all and literally teach us metaphysical wisdom and universal arrangements that would become the foundation of all that we call magik and sorcery - the bible twists all this to make it appear as Lucifer and Angels are the bad guys - fallen state as they teach mankind dark forbidden arts - but really they only ever wanted to know and encounter the Divine Truth and it was Yahwehs petty jealousy that is the ONLY cause for rebellion both by Angel AND mankind as we learn this for our Selves...
Old 27-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Suspended
It seems to all that the God Jehovah is unaccessible but it isn't so. Actually Christianity is Angel family religion so how can he forbidden the angels to approach human. Even Angels have come to us but can human see them? They're many Angels come to me but no others ever know about the truth.

I rather not to believe any such story for it can be true or it can be just the story. There's no such thing as other realm. But on earth there's different layers separated by energy and no one can go there. Even Gods can't go there but it does happen on earth and it's not in the universe. There only the other types of human stay there , there's no God and ghost in there. Only aliens are staying there.

They're hundreds thousands of deity families up there and fighting never cease, so not only one enemy can be in the universe. Human are influence or control or possessed or bewitched.... by all types of Gods from the universe. But no scriptures have mentioned about them because human can't get that type of information unless you can go there to see by you.

So blame to God Jehovah is not fair and you don't know the whole truth. You can't see only something written by human they're not sure or not the truth. Just an example, Gods are animals derived to become Gods , can you believe that but it's true. They're animals, birds, reptiles ........ Gods. So just don't simply make a conclusion to say....or assumption about Gods. It's you can never know the whole truth. So far not many other Gods can challenge God Jehovah because his dharma is very high level one. To listen to him isn't a bad thing. And he's promise a heaven in the universe that's true. My Spirit-God ( my spirit has stayed outside of me and he's Godlike )is there to prove that it's true.
Old 28-07-2017, 11:38 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Hi Folks...

Kjw57;

Ok, so I have a question now - If this god is all that it is reported to be - loving, benevolent, compassionate, just and honourable - then why would such a challenge ever take place..??..

You only need to rebel IF there is a problem with the sovereignty above you...If the one above is treating you right, then all is well - If though you feel mistreated, then you rebel (and rightly so ?)..

Consider then - there are indeed TWO rebellions against this "god" - and if that god were a righteous god as it repeatedly claimed then neither event should have happened... The fact it happened TWICE tells us - should tell us if we keep an open mind - that indeed the god is not that which it claims to be, and when its deceptions are uncovered thus first the Angels, and then later Mankind, openly rebel..

For make no mistake - the reason the Angels rebelled was because - according to Christ - they all discovered at once that Yahweh was not the supreme power after all. Christ said that this entire realm was once separated and hidden from the Divine - and an event happens that allows the two to finally become one realm - and it was this event, all the Angels here finally and directly witness the TRUE source of Divine majesty, and all present (including Yahweh itself) fully realise now that Yahweh is NOT supreme after all, despite what it had always claimed..

It was this event - according to Christ - that is parroted in the bible - twisted to suit - where the angel Lucifer approaches the god Yahweh and asks to "ascend above" - to go and investigate this new realm and new power they have all just witnessed....Yahweh forbids it and starts to stamp its authority, openly admitting it is a "jealous god" and totally forbidding its Angels to investigate at all....THIS is the reason for rebellion !!

We are told Lucifer wanted to "place his throne above Yahweh" and we are told that Lucifer challenges Yahwehs supremacy - only Christ tells the whole of it - and it is this event where two forgotten realms finally collide, become known one to the other, that is the catalyst.. Later, in Eden, the Angels approach mankind and give them this knowledge - how to "become like gods" - how to CROSS SPIRIYIAL DIMENSIONS and thus approach the realm of the true Divine... The Angels are forbidden by Yahweh to make the attempt - but mankind is not - so they tell us the truth of it all and literally teach us metaphysical wisdom and universal arrangements that would become the foundation of all that we call magik and sorcery - the bible twists all this to make it appear as Lucifer and Angels are the bad guys - fallen state as they teach mankind dark forbidden arts - but really they only ever wanted to know and encounter the Divine Truth and it was Yahwehs petty jealousy that is the ONLY cause for rebellion both by Angel AND mankind as we learn this for our Selves...

God had placed the angel being who rebelled, over the earth, it was his domain to watch and protect. The bible says, he got jealous( because of his beauty) and wanted to be worshipped. Sin = worship to satan. False reasonings from within destroyed his beauty. Too many have them.
The angels rebelled to come down as mortals and have sex with mortals--making babies called-NEPHLIM--they grew to be giants very violent. God wiped them out in Noahs day.
When satan told Eve they would become like God, knowing good and bad, he was not saying they would become God. He was saying, if mortals knew both sides themselves, they could choose the best path to lasting happiness and wouldn't need to listen to Gods advice. God created mortals to know only good, never sick--nothing bad to live forever in Paradise on earth. His will , will become a reality after Har-mageddon. Gods kingdom takes control.
Old 29-07-2017, 04:25 PM
Master
No angel rebelled, they were created to do just what they are doing, Isaiah 54:16 , God created satan to destroy, Job 26:13 by his hand he formed the " Crooked serpent". Its academic and biblical that no angel ever rebelled or changed.
Old 29-07-2017, 11:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Hi Folks...

Kjw57;

the problem is with the inherent assumption that god is the first thing that happened. if you don't know history you can't make accurate assessments of what is going on.