Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-07-2017, 06:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberatedLotus

Have you ever found it difficult to integrate into a world that is so different from yours? An external environment that is so foreign from your internal space?

I wanted to break the thought into 2 parts, and ask what we see. For me it has been between others and me. Are you speaking from a POV of dissatisfaction. I know my perceptive use to be about me and looking into the field on the other side of the fence. It's not difficult to integrate into this world and for me it was about not having. Do we look from the perspective of others having and us not having, they are satisfied and we are not.

Yet you can have most of what you wish but don't avail yourselves to it. I tend to see, so called spiritual people having wealth which you wish. If you will not accept the physical, then you will not accept the spiritual if it is merely an outlet of escapism. This is a great question, how to be in this world, but not of this world. Everyday we are tested much like Jesus and you must decide. Cause and effect sometimes determine this.
Old 20-07-2017, 06:42 PM
Deactivated Account

If the whole world turned against you (and you didn't do anything wrong) how would you react?

1. Would you start to doubt yourself just because thousands of people believe you are wrong and not a single person stood up for you?
Would you feel unconfident just because a whole group of people think negatively of you?
Would you think your opinion matters less than theirs, just because you're on your own?
Would you feel the need to change yourself and try to please them to join the crowd?

2. OR would you realize that large groups of people adopt mob mentality and get drunk on each other's negative energy and are usually not thinking properly, most times the majority are wrong and immoral, and you should never take their hatred personally.
Would you be confident in yourself and stand up for yourself, and stay firm in the fact that you did not do anything wrong? Would you refuse to change for them and be okay with cutting them out of your life, even if it means cutting out every single person in the world?

I would choose the latter. Sometimes you have to make big sacrifices like that in life. Stand firm in your convictions.

People drama... is the least important thing in life, so just brush it off and don't take it personally. Not my monkey's, not my circus. All of their stuff is not my own, so don't even let it penetrate your skin.
People have free will and with it they can choose to be mean and beat each other up, people are honestly dumb and act like immature little goblins sometimes, but it's never a direct insult on you, their actions are always a reflection of themselves. Basically, they would attack anyone, it is nothing personal against you.

You might be thinking what does this all have to do with your question, but to be in this world and not of this world, you literally have to stop taking it so seriously, especially the people who exist in the world with you.
Resilience is the key. Stop letting those things bother you, and just focus on being yourself.

If you're wondering how to be in this world, you are caring too much about what the world thinks of you. It doesn't matter what the world thinks of you, you don't have to exist according to their standards. Just be authentic, even if that means being eccentric. Haters will hate, but that doesn't have to bother you.
Old 20-07-2017, 08:10 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
That I could never identify with 98% of the establishment & way of being.

Once i identified with my own inner workings and issues on why i was once lost and realized why i lived like that. I then had a better understanding of those who i couldn't before identify with. One point in time i felt like i was and outcast and didn't fit in on any level. The more i learn about myself the more i learn about everyone else and the world around me. the more i realized there truly is no difference.

"The only error in finding a flaw in another is that you found one"
Old 20-07-2017, 08:17 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Very insightful.

I also contemplate all the greats that have graced this planet: the visionaries, spiritual teachers, philosophers, revolutionaries, geniuses, etc. Most seem to have integrated well. So, I know the potential is there.

I'm sure it's done gradually overtime.

Yes, it is always good to keep in mind that all beings are on their own journeys. To be humble and understand that all beings are at their own stages of development.

Also, to remember that any way of being that challenges the establishment will be met with opposition.

this was a profound moment for myself realizing that i was at fault thinking i was different/better than another. the deeper i dove the more i realized why those figures smiled and welcomed the 98% that is different. I viewed it as yes were all on different paths but we're all heading to the same destinations. and its those individuals who are teaching themselves how to get there in their own way. with this thought process i no longer view their actions as bad. i see them as self lessons. i see them as growing beings who will at one point in time come to the same place I'm heading to.

"Don't let another pull you into their drama, Pull them into your calm."
Old 21-07-2017, 01:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Also, to remember that any way of being that challenges the establishment will be met with opposition.

So true.

And often it simply isn't worth it. Live your own life. Forget about changing the world.
Old 21-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by It Is
So true.

And often it simply isn't worth it. Live your own life. Forget about changing the world.

When this is done. Then you will start doing just that!

Well worded!
Old 21-07-2017, 07:56 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
I suppose this is an inquiry for those who are spiritually enlightened, old souls, indigos, and outcasts of any degree.

Have you ever found it difficult to integrate into a world that is so different from yours? An external environment that is so foreign from your internal space?

I've felt this way for a long time. Not just the difficulty, but the lack of desire for integration. That I could never identify with 98% of the establishment & way of being. That you experience spiritual awakening, understand the dynamics/fundamentals/innerplay of the universe on all planes of existence, you have a period for being an active role in catapulting humanity into a higher state of consciousness. Then you hit a plateau. You come to understand the magnitude of your undertaking. That this is something that will take millennia to fully achieve. That you are but a 1-5% in the majority.

Not only this, but I have always felt that I've lived since ancient times. Been there, done that a thousand times. That I can't identify with 98% of beings: their drives, ways of life. Nothing much in the lower planes interest me: physical, sexual, or material world. The only drives are soul growth and the elevation of human consciousness. I've been through more in this lifetime than most would endure in 100 lifetimes. That I knew my life, this current one, is only meaningful to the extent of what I give back to humanity and the universe at large.
I believe that you mix together concepts that aren't related: soul growth and the elevation of human consciousness. You should pursue your soul's growth, but the elevation of human consciousness is an objective you neither have the capability to influence, nor it is something humanity necessary goes toward. As in many other phenomena, there is a bell curve in soul growth level in the population. It is possible that you are on the superior tail, but feeling different, or being different, doesn't necessarily mean that you are on that distribution tail. I advise to meditate on "humility". It can be more powerful than feeling "not of this world". Your feeling might show that you still have a long path ahead.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:26 PM
Pathfinder
I didn't really plan to reply anything ... the question how to fit oneself into this crazy world of ours is a constant challenge
to everyone on more serious spiritual path I guess ... and the main learning we are here on this planet for.

But then I closed spiritual forums, and went to FB once more ... and someone had posted this quote ...
and it somehow seemed exactly relevant, and beautiful too. So I came back and copied it here:
"We will continue to be tested until we are no longer triggered. Learn, absorb it, then allow it to dissolve - collect the knowledge and then be at peace ..."

Best wishes!
Old 21-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Master
wen imdreamin i feal beer in dream wolrd i do in real world coz rel world can be so crul it can be

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-07-2017, 02:17 PM
Knower

All very insightful & compelling replies.

I suppose one must always be aware & honor the expression of the Divine in all. Be cognizant of the various planes of existence, and stages of development. Live in such a way that respects this.