Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-07-2017, 11:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
But the problem is which is the ' One truth '
Yourself and you friends on here can't even agree on interpretations of biblical verses

It's not so easy is it ?.

just because noone wants to be agreeable one to the other, that doesn't mean there are necessarily multiple truths.
Old 18-07-2017, 05:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
just because noone wants to be agreeable one to the other, that doesn't mean there are necessarily multiple truths.

There are multiple truths,
Subjective truth
Deductive truth
Inductive truth

I don't think it's about being agreeable or not, it's more about what is it you yourself believe is the truth.
Old 18-07-2017, 05:09 AM
Master
If you believe what it is as the truth, does it matter if anybody else believes it? not even a single person believes it? Is it still true outside of you? outside of who you are?
Old 18-07-2017, 02:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
But the problem is which is the ' One truth '
Yourself and you friends on here can't even agree on interpretations of biblical verses

It's not so easy is it ?.
It is for me. My truth comes from Christ Himself. Here is my story. My username is notforgotten.

http://thydailybreadforum.proboards....warfare-christ
Old 18-07-2017, 02:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yessy
Ok, point taken if the Maccabees book is part of Scripture that is.
But that book is not in my Bible.
Any other Scripture that is not in apocryphal books that you can offer in support?

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/arti...the-maccabees/
Maccabees is considered scripture to the Catholic and is part of the Catholic Bible. But, you can find all sorts of animal sacrifices being offered up as atonement for the forgiveness of sins in the old testament of the Hebrew Bible.
Old 20-07-2017, 03:42 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlyservant
Maccabees is considered scripture to the Catholic and is part of the Catholic Bible. But, you can find all sorts of animal sacrifices being offered up as atonement for the forgiveness of sins in the old testament of the Hebrew Bible.

For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.
Hebrews 10:4 ESV
Old 30-07-2017, 06:51 PM
Master
Quote:
There are multiple truths,
Subjective truth
Deductive truth
Inductive truth

I don't think it's about being agreeable or not, it's more about what is it you yourself believe is the truth.

Left out objectivity.
There is objective truth. Which is the goal.

Satellite view, vs. "Street".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-07-2017, 07:01 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

There is only really one essential universal truth that applies to, and includes all these others - that universal truth is my Father, source of All Creation..

Everything else is just a viewpoint and limited perception of this great universal spirit and its realisation - either fully known or fully ignorant - regardless, my Father remains eternal , universal and this is always the truth...
Old 30-07-2017, 08:03 PM
Suspended
Master
I was walking along one day and came across a land mine(thats what we call something left behind after a dog squats). So it got me to thinking about all these religions that says their father god is universal. Could that land mine really be their father.
Old 31-07-2017, 11:39 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yessy
Ok, point taken if the Maccabees book is part of Scripture that is.
But that book is not in my Bible.
Any other Scripture that is not in apocryphal books that you can offer in support?

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/arti...the-maccabees/

There is a much simpler answer, allowing your mind liberation. Anything made (graven) by the hands of men is a graven image, including images of God made into words. It's the one answer someone with faith cannot admit. By taking the correct approach, all things are negated as truth for one central truth you miss. This one answer then allows you to see that all things are also true by comparison. Relative is a requirement for absolute. Existence is a requirement for non-existence to be realized and negated. All views are necessary and valuable, not one over the other. Read them all. Find the right answer, which I outline below.

We can negate all characters in the Bible as relative to God, including Jesus. John 8:28 demonstrates this by showing that Jesus had to be taught. Look past the image of relatives to see absolute. From this, you can then deny all scripture as anything other than a poor image of the original. Look at your own mind as the same. We spend our time trying to find our own image of God. Instead, find all that is not God and you eventually look in the correct place.

Nine directions. North, South, East, West, Past, Present, Future, Above as Below. There is only one direction not outside you. This is where you find God.

If you can find this to be true, you have negated all other directions correctly as an image graven by the hands of a relative to God.