Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 24-05-2017, 07:21 AM
Seeker

What does this mean?

Recently, while meditating, I suddenly felt like I was being pulled into a swirly vortex from the forehead, between the eyes. One might think this is the 3rd eye opening but here's the issue:

The vortex was like a tunnel with red/pink hazy smoke. At the end of the tunnel-like thing I could see a hazy black circle. What bothered me was the energy. It was not loving. It was confronting and challenging and it was really powerful.

I got scared and disturbed the meditation. Never been able to get that close ever since.

Can anyone spread some light into what I went through?
Old 02-06-2017, 01:57 PM
Master
I see similar things when I go OBE (Out off body) the tunnel is a folding of time/space for instant travel. Or something like that. I've been in hundreds of them.
While I can't saw for sure I would suggest that your mind got freaked out by the possibility of consciousness leaving the body and so took a scary read on the process to stop it.

This often happens with clients of mine the first time they start to go OBE. The mind just clamps down and goes into fear mode. I've tried multiple things to help people through it to no avail. Mind won - consciousness stayed in the body.

The good news is you now know how to open a portal to OBE - the Universe is your oyster, you can travel anywhere and anywhen. There are astounding adventures awaiting you. Few get this opportunity.
The bad news is consciousness and thinking mind are going to have to work together so thinking mind will allow consciousness to leave the body and return with the memories of what was seen and experienced.
With my own brain I struck a deal, every time mind quieted and allowed OBE it got a cookie. The cookie was the information of the cool and awesome experiences that were had. For my brain it worked - it was the right cookie.

You'll need to come to terms with yours and its fears also because without it's willing participation you won't be getting to experience OBE except for the occasional remembered astral projections in sleep when brain is shut down and can't stop it.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:29 PM
Guide

I see this "vortex" you describe too, like a tunnel with blobs of color seemingly coming from my mind's eye. For me, it's a cloudy murky color then it turns to neon purple, drifting off into a tunnel. I haven't seen a black hole as you describe, but sometimes this haze is different, like reddish maroon or dark. I'm not afraid of it, and also had no clue it means OBE.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:44 PM
Master
It's just the beginning, when the energies are lining up for it to be a POSSIBILITY. It's not the actual OBE yet, just the energy forming to make the vortex that consciousness when then travel through if the mind stays quiet and doesn't interfere.
Old 05-06-2017, 08:21 AM
Pathfinder
Oh my goodness, I think I see this too? I've been wondering what the heck it is since I was little. I see it generally when I'm in a semi meditative state but I see it with my eyes open, not shut usually. Its like a streaming vortex of energy, different blobs going in and around each other until they reach the middle and then they dive into the centre. I've been able to see this since i was little but I've noticed the pattern or blobs now have become more intense or complex since I became more spiritually aware. I'm not sure how to harness this yet but I didn't know it was linked with potential OBE.
Old 16-06-2017, 02:06 PM
Guide

I've seen this vortex think only once with my eyes open, and it was during a reiki session I was having from my instructor. The room was dimly lit and I told her what I've been seeing with my eyes closed, then I opened my eyes and watched it on the ceiling! It wasn't vivid as if it was physically there, but it was there!
Old 25-06-2017, 06:56 PM
Seeker

Thank you :)