Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Knower

Monday Marshmallow Message
JANUARY 9, 2017

From Kryon Live Channelling: "Revelations of Darkness"
October 2014 in Philadelphia, PA

Intent and Truth

Do not despair! Generate the light that you came in with and stand tall and out of fear. "That's too simple, Kryon." Oh really? How do you think this planet has turned this major corner, dear Lightworker?
Old soul, do you not understand that the light that you have is a multidimensional force? It is not linear. It is not the amount of it that is important. It's the intent of it and the truth of it.
That is to say, a little goes a long way and old souls are extremely powerful in this department.

---
By the way, Kryon will come to my country in May. I will attend. I'm so happy. :)
Old 15-01-2017, 03:33 AM
Master
i've listened to, and enjoyed, many Kryon channelings.
i can find his stuff without difficulty on YouTube.
Old 15-01-2017, 02:28 PM
Pathfinder
Kryon is indeed an amazing channel and reading his books was a game changer for me ! Saying that I have never managed to attend any Kryon seminars in person...yet . But I intend to...maybe this year ?
Thanks William, for the reminder of this amazing Master .
love and light xx
Old 16-01-2017, 04:47 PM
Knower

You're welcome.

Kryon, Adironnda, Alcazar and The Commander in the first channel of the year.
This contains some profound new information. Don't take it lightly.

http://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages/...oulder-17.html

Concerning youtube. It made me thinking.
"The Lightworkers Handbook". A good place to begin for those who are new to Kryon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W23t...85vZBSnlgRqCiL
Old 14-02-2017, 01:53 PM
Knower

Monday Marshmallow Message
FEBRUARY 13, 2017
From Kryon Book 7: Letters From Home | Page 253
Divine Balance

"In the balance of the divine, the Human forgets that in the planning stages not only were the problems and the challenges created for lessons, but the solutions as well. That is the divine balance for you to remember."

---
Without contrast you can not be focused on anything.
Without contrast there can not be expansion and no success.
Old 14-02-2017, 07:39 PM
Pathfinder
Yeah I was drawn to Kryon about two years ago, been following these channelings for a long time. So many mystical things have happened to me these past two years, and oh boy have I learned a lot from Kryon. But for now I feel as if I've heard the most of his learnings, as it seems that he is repeating the information for new audiences. Would be lovely to meet Lee one day tho. :)
Old 15-02-2017, 04:26 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1GHT
Yeah I was drawn to Kryon about two years ago, been following these channelings for a long time. So many mystical things have happened to me these past two years, and oh boy have I learned a lot from Kryon. But for now I feel as if I've heard the most of his learnings, as it seems that he is repeating the information for new audiences. Would be lovely to meet Lee one day tho. :)

Yes there are some reviews here and there. But I remember him specifically saying in one of his last channellings there will be new information coming from 2017 on.
I also remember him saying he couldn't give that information before because we weren't ready yet; with 2017 we literally are at a new beginning.

Edit:
Now I've posted anyway, I just noticed the site has been updated with 17!! audio files (from Egypt). In total more than 3 hours of listening. No idea what they are about. I haven't listened to them yet. http://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages/..._egypt_17.html
Old 15-02-2017, 06:23 PM
Pathfinder
Yeah okay, I haven't heard about it but as I saw the new channelings this morning I guess you're right. What's funny about Kryon is that a lot of his earlier channelings might still count for today, even tho they might have been channeled 10 years ago. I guess that's how it works when you exist outside of "time" ;-) I will have a listen to the new audio and write a reply at a later time.
Old 18-02-2017, 01:00 PM
Pathfinder
I can't say that these channelings resonated with me. A bit short and boring in my opinion. He is on tour tho, so new channelings will come this and next month I guess. Looking forward to hear whats ahead for 2017 :)
Old 21-02-2017, 12:34 AM
Knower

I just finished them a few days ago. I liked it. Because of info I didn't know yet. Well, that, and I just like to hear him talk I guess?

I had a great experience though. I was in the forest when I was listening to a few recordings. It was around sunset, a bit cloudy, just sitting near a lake. The minute Kryon was talking about the light of Egypt, the sun came out and everything instantly turned gold. I really enjoyed it.