Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Master
Feathers message & working on my purpose...

Hi there
I am currently working on my purpose and recently I got this notion that I will do what I do on stage. I have been in resistance about this for some time. However recently slowly I have started to give into the idea and believe that I am good enough and that actually I can do it.

In the morning when I left I was lucky to see a crazy bird show as I walked down to get my train... It was beautiful, they were flying and diving all around me. I felt so blessed I thanked them and complimented them on their show.

So yesterday I went to visit a theater where I am planning to host my first event. The place was lovely...

I left and as I was walking back to get my train, it suddenly appeared to be snowing. I looked up and I was being showered with a host of tiny white feathers. I can not describe it to you, it was the most beautiful experience and I felt so blessed.

Then walking back home another bird show, not as elaborate as the morning show or the feathers. This time they were high up in the sky swooping around and showing off. I thanked them again for being with me all day.

I liken this to the angels telling me to go ahead, what do you guys reckon?

Light n love