Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-07-2017, 09:23 PM
Deactivated Account
ssdm - Yes, I am realising now that there may just be a specific purpose for the childhood "sweets" as I call them LOL!

I won't go into it here as it is all just insights related to my particular story and how it interrelates as the puzzle comes together.
I have started to ramble on about it a bit in my own My Space section here... as it is all new information I just like to place it in my 'sounding board' area of SF lol.
It feels like a better space to expand in there too. . . as it is not as intrusive to others and people then have more choice to take or leave it.

TO THE OP... please forgive me for going off on my tangent!

I will stop now!
Old 26-07-2017, 10:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
False twin flames dont exist The "DF" who still hold on to this little professional victim blame shifting game will never get into any sort of "reunion" with anyone.

False twin flames is just a convenient little excuse for scammers like "the twin flame matchmaker" and for the "DF" who couldnt keep their toxic codependent control over their prey.

Heres something that isnt ever talked about.. the "DF' meet their twin and then they "run" at some point and the very next man they meet all their feelings are then transferred to the new guy and asking.. "is this my true twin flame?"

This is how those ridiculous false belief systems like false twins or having multiple twins started. Doesnt anyone ever notice it is only the "DF" who "seem" to have this experience? Thats not a coincidence.

How could they even possibly think it would ever occur when they are still repeating the same avoidant toxic behaviors of not accepting their own actions and make everyone else responsible for them instead?

Most "DF" arent as "awakened" as they seem to think they are. I dont care one bit if anyone gets triggered about this either.. Theres plenty of proof everywhere you look where twin flames are talked about.
I don't buy into that entire false twin flame stuff either. Just something someone came up with who mistook someone for their TF then others who had similar experience and ended up hurt and bitter latched onto it.
I'm almost certain it came into existence like that.

There is no fake anything. No relationship is fake. Every relationship has value, even the really bad ones as those ppl came into your life to offer you a lesson.
I had such a relationship, a narcissist. I would never call him 'my fake twin flame'. Total nonsense. He was just a soulmate who came to teach me a very hard lesson that I'd been offered many times before but had simply refused to learn.
There are no 'false twin flames', only teachers. And unfortunately it's usually the worst teachers bringing us the best lessons. All divinely orchestrated, and agreed upon by you yourself before incarnation to have happen if you didn't learn the lesson you chose to learn.
Nothing false about that. As far as I'm concerned false twin flames are a modern day myth, but I do understand the illusion gives some something to latch onto so they feel a bit better.
Sorry if I sound harsh, but I really feel the nonsense around TFs should be debunked so the truth and positiveness of it can shine. About bleeping time.
Old 26-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't buy into that entire false twin flame stuff either. Just something someone came up with who mistook someone for their TF then others who had similar experience and ended up hurt and bitter latched onto it.
I'm almost certain it came into existence like that.

There is no fake anything. No relationship is fake. Every relationship has value, even the really bad ones as those ppl came into your life to offer you a lesson.
I had such a relationship, a narcissist. I would never call him 'my fake twin flame'. Total nonsense. He was just a soulmate who came to teach me a very hard lesson that I'd been offered many times before but had simply refused to learn.
There are no 'false twin flames', only teachers. And unfortunately it's usually the worst teachers bringing us the best lessons. All divinely orchestrated, and agreed upon by you yourself before incarnation to have happen if you didn't learn the lesson you chose to learn.
Nothing false about that. As far as I'm concerned false twin flames are a modern day myth, but I do understand the illusion gives some something to latch onto so they feel a bit better.
Sorry if I sound harsh, but I really feel the nonsense around TFs should be debunked so the truth and positiveness of it can shine. About bleeping time.

I totally agree!! Prior to meeting my TF, I was married to a narcissist soulmate who took me through HELL!! Thanks to him I lost EVERYTHING, which I needed to start my spiritual journey. And thanks to him, I ended up in the same city to meet my TF. If I saw my soulmate today I would give him a great big hug. He played his part well in my spiritual journey and I feel nothing but love and gratitude towards him. No false twin here!!
Old 26-07-2017, 11:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel44
I totally agree!! Prior to meeting my TF, I was married to a narcissist soulmate who took me through HELL!! Thanks to him I lost EVERYTHING, which I needed to start my spiritual journey. And thanks to him, I ended up in the same city to meet my TF. If I saw my soulmate today I would give him a great big hug. He played his part well in my spiritual journey and I feel nothing but love and gratitude towards him. No false twin here!!
My own story is almost the same, and like you, I'm positive about it as well, and grateful, even though it was indeed hell!
Old 27-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope123
I know people think the false twin is the one until they meet the real-if it happens. What happens in terms of marriage? Do enlightened twins just settle for more 3D type people? I much rather be alone and single forever then.

I am not a big fan of the term false twin flame. To me the person before you meet your twin flame could be a catalyst or a karmic soul mate maybe. They come to help you to clear out most of your dross so that you are open to the tf.

Of course if we resist then sometimes we stay in unhealthy patterning and this can happen with twins as well as other relationships. Dependent on the twin pairing there will be help on this front, however this will depend on whatever was decided prior to birth.

If a person is enlightened/awakened etc their energy will be out of alignment with a person that is in 3D. I experienced this with my previous relationship we were not energetically able to be together.
Old 27-07-2017, 02:15 AM
Seeker

Thanks everyone. I'm sorry I didn't clarify that I wasn't giving credence to the false twin. I don't have hopes for the false twin. My dilemma was I met someone who I found to be my true twin flame, only to realize they are now in a twin flame relationship (the chaser and runner.) I don't know why I regard them as my true, when they are in what I used to be in (what some regard a false.) Why did I meet them if we are not aligning? I've had the most synchronicity of my life, way more than my "false." It's driving me crazy and it is so painful, but it's a selfless kind of pain if that makes sense, not the torture of my previous. Will they ever wake up to me? I never hear stories on this. I take it I recognized them because I had done the work from my false, but they just entered their false and I don't know how long that will last and that's what scares me. If they are my true, if inevitably we come into union. But what I didn't get is if I don't, who am I to be with if I can't even align energetically with soulmates, let alone 3D souls? Are they just doing the work before they can recognize me? Well that's expectation and we all know that goes against everything. Just don't know why this happened; I was purified after my twin flame, then entered this, which triggered theirs. Thing is, they're under the illusion of reunion, so that's why they can't see me I feel. I'm more experienced than they; am I just a guide?
Old 27-07-2017, 03:14 AM
Master
I agree about others said!
These "false twins" are usually karmic or soulmates (more karmic imo) that come to teach you a lesson, i don't believe about these false twin, they are just karmic relationships/soulmates.
It happens a lot where one of the twins mistake a karmic connection with a TF or higher kind of soulmate relationship and try to diss their true twin because they are blinded by illusions, co-dependency, unhealthy relationships, manipulation and so on. I think these people are experiencing this? Sometimes they also tell you are the one that made them met while you just make them met their biggest karmic teacher and they are still into ego illusions due to past trauma or other dynamics.
Old 27-07-2017, 03:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
False twin flames dont exist The "DF" who still hold on to this little professional victim blame shifting game will never get into any sort of "reunion" with anyone.

False twin flames is just a convenient little excuse for scammers like "the twin flame matchmaker" and for the "DF" who couldnt keep their toxic codependent control over their prey.

Heres something that isnt ever talked about.. the "DF' meet their twin and then they "run" at some point and the very next man they meet all their feelings are then transferred to the new guy and asking.. "is this my true twin flame?"

This is how those ridiculous false belief systems like false twins or having multiple twins started. Doesnt anyone ever notice it is only the "DF" who "seem" to have this experience? Thats not a coincidence.

How could they even possibly think it would ever occur when they are still repeating the same avoidant toxic behaviors of not accepting their own actions and make everyone else responsible for them instead?

Most "DF" arent as "awakened" as they seem to think they are. I dont care one bit if anyone gets triggered about this either.. Theres plenty of proof everywhere you look where twin flames are talked about.
This many times. It seem many if we can call them true twins experience this, usually the runner, they also tell you they are mature, they found their "special one" that is not you but they are just buying an illusion and you can see it from their behavior. If one or both twins think they are awake about this or accepting other ego illusions, then they aren't awake at all. Also chasers can feel this even if they don't run to anyone that is their "new" twin.
Multiple twins don't exist. Probably multiple soul connections yes but they are still RARE to find.
Old 28-07-2017, 10:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope123
Why did I meet them if we are not aligning? I've had the most synchronicity of my life, way more than my "false." It's driving me crazy and it is so painful, but it's a selfless kind of pain if that makes sense, not the torture of my previous. Will they ever wake up to me? I never hear stories on this. I take it I recognized them because I had done the work from my false, but they just entered their false and I don't know how long that will last and that's what scares me. If they are my true, if inevitably we come into union. But what I didn't get is if I don't, who am I to be with if I can't even align energetically with soulmates, let alone 3D souls? Are they just doing the work before they can recognize me? Well that's expectation and we all know that goes against everything. Just don't know why this happened; I was purified after my twin flame, then entered this, which triggered theirs. Thing is, they're under the illusion of reunion, so that's why they can't see me I feel. I'm more experienced than they; am I just a guide?

There are lots of questions here and the truth is Hope the answers are inside of you. What lesson can be learned from what you are now experiencing. We can all give you all the advice in the world. However, soul relationships and patternings are there for the purpose of the person experiencing them.

You talk of pain and it being selfless. that's fine, but pain is pain and the way out of it is to look at self as opposed to any other. Whether they have to wake up or not is not for you to think about. It is one of the biggest soul tests of the whole conundrum and that is giving in and realizing that each individual is the only one that can create release when they feel pain.

The second part of what you have said that I have highlighted is your question who am I to be with? It does not work like this, if you are questioning this then there is work that you need to do. I know this can be hard, but if you are facing confusion then that confusion is in you. There is no outside source that is responsible when on this journey.

And finally the last part that I have highlighted, whether we are experienced or not, it is compassion and love that triggers the tf, sm dharma. it is not knowing. Knowing is a human precept. The truth is that we are all light and some may be further along in their journey, but we are all as one. If you are guiding that is great, honor that, love that. However, in this position we drop our expectations of the other and give our heart to what we can learn from this experience.

Hope123 - I say all this with love because it is easy to not look back at self and realize where the work is. You sound like you're getting it, just let go of the expectation that you have. Look after yourself and release your need for this to be anything ...

Oh and yes, I think once we have done most of the work there is the chance to be together, whether we want that or not is up to us. That is the design of this world it's human's having free will.. Well to some respect, there are what I called filled moments that are things that we have to do, but that's another story :)

Love n Light to you
Old 31-07-2017, 04:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes.

I met my TF in my late 20's (I moved to a new city and met him at work and after few months left work as if the whole purpose of that job/move was to meet him). Instant attraction. I had always wondered who I would end up with and was almost certain it would be someone within my culture and my family's social group.

I have been mediating all my life and he is spiritually very conscious. We didn't have too many issues or baggage to work with in the first place when we met but there were a few (my insecurities). We have common goals (Think similar..etc..all the usual connection signs) and I see us developing spiritually as days go by. Our vedic horoscope charts are 90% common (which wasn't surprising). His and my birthday dates have a eerie synchronicity (We are just a month apart) . I come from a very conservative spiritual culture and he from South America (But when he came to my country it felt like home to him too). It took a while for my family to come around. We got married a year back and even now I look at him with the same love and attraction I did when we met 4 years ago. . It was the most beautiful vedic wedding and my family loves him now.

Point being; TF's do come together. I don't label the relationship at all but I do see how insync we are. I've noticed my meditation growing even more. I also see more support from nature in things generally. But I also contribute this to our clean, selfless, spiritual lifestyle and living in tune to nature.

PS: this is my notion but as a kid and even now, I always said this is my last birth and I will attain samadhi this lifetime (My gut feeling too) and I believe people in their last birth tend to spend it with their TF and finish the cycle of life (That is if they marry and not pursue the being single path of spirituality)