Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-07-2017, 05:50 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you Crystal song for the advice! In regards to the electronics, yes I completely sympathize with you, that's a Lot of expensive equipment you lost there. The grounding is a smart idea that I at one point in time had started to manage but completely flew out the window over time haha, time to get back to it right :)
Old 26-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Pathfinder

Tobi, the veil is a funny thing, I'm sure electrical activity in the atmosphere affects many things that have an electrical signature, including us. I mean if ley lines can direct energy flow (not completely sure how that works but its water) and we are mostly water, why not. Energy is never lost, it's simply a different form.

~journey
Old 28-07-2017, 02:39 PM
Seeker
Smile ThunderStorms~

I have Always had a Vibrational "reaction" to T-Storms. The Energy they generate and expend is cathartic for me. AND I sleep like a baby when they happen at night. ( and I have had Insomniac type difficulties since early childhood~ basically from hyper-vigilance in the beginning and more currently physical pain stuff)
Most recently I sit out on my balcony during T-Storms and am quite Energized!! I "WoooHooo" during them... I open up to let not only mySelf be cleansed and for my vibrations to Raise. Absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!
Really gets the cobwebs out!!
As far as your query re Spirit and T-Storms... I get the sense that they most probably Raise YOUR Vibrations to a level that you are much more OPEN to the Spirit World.
Suggestion?? Maybe a focus on one specific voice and ask questions??? In my Spiritual "Ways" I have some tools to help to Journey to my Spirit Guide(s) and it sounds like you do this automatically ( SWEET!! ) during T-Storms. I also feel that any contact with the Spirit World has messages needing to be Heard.
Old 28-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Master
computer crash

This isn't related to thunderstorms at all but is about my laptop and a mobile MiFi device (it's for a wireless connection to the net) crashing. I got them brand new and soon as I got home, got them up and running. A few minutes later, the MiFi crashed. A few times in a year, I had the device replaced and each one kept crashing. My laptop soon started acting up. Nothing was wrong with them.

I got the idea to put a black smokey quartz between the two devices. That solved the problem of them crashing and they work fine as long as the crystal cluster is between them. I don't know what was happening with the devices and I think the cluster somehow keeps the energy flowing smooth. There's something in the air alright regardless of what the weather does.

If I take the devices anywhere, especially the MiFi, I bring the crystal cluster.

I have no trouble with other electronics.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 29-07-2017, 09:14 PM
Pathfinder

Greyhawk, that energized feeling from a storm is exhilarating isnt it :) In regards to raising vibrations, that is an interesting question. It's nice to know that 'vibrational reaction' to storms isnt just in our heads, its a physical thing reaction and fascinating at that. I've tried focusing on one at a time but I might try the grounding exercise first to see if that helps, thanks for your response and advice!

Chrysalis, thats crazy how that one simple act stopped all the mayhem with that device. What made you think to try that?

~journey
Old 29-07-2017, 10:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by journey

Chrysalis, thats crazy how that one simple act stopped all the mayhem with that device. What made you think to try that?

~journey

Hi journey.

My thinking went something like this. Black crystals are typically used for grounding energy and also known to take negative energy and change it. Since there was no known physical cause of the havoc I thought negative energy was kicking around which interfered with the device. At the time, I was frustrated with it crashing for no good reason so I thought I had nothing to lose by placing the cluster between the MiFi and my laptop.

The crashing became less frequent and has stopped. I think the last time it crashed was about a year ago. I guess my idea was born out of creative frustration plus I like to explore.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 30-07-2017, 07:06 AM
Pathfinder

Well if it worked for you, might give it a shot myself. There's nothing wrong with some creative problem solving. Gonna need alot crystals, my tablet is beginning to restart itself randomly now. Wish they could revive my hard drives :\
Old 30-07-2017, 10:08 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by journey
Tobi, the veil is a funny thing, I'm sure electrical activity in the atmosphere affects many things that have an electrical signature, including us. I mean if ley lines can direct energy flow (not completely sure how that works but its water) and we are mostly water, why not. Energy is never lost, it's simply a different form.

~journey
Hate to say this but us country folks have been experiencing things like this for years, there's always a 'feeling' that happens before a thunderstorm because of the climatic conditions. There's probably a simple explanation for it all that can be Googled easily enough. What happens though is that the air is ionised and it seems you're sensitive to that, which is why you're seeing your activity. Basically the atmospheric conditions are making you more sensitive, it's not rocket science it's just catalysing a shift in your perceptions. The best way to learn about is is just go with the flow and be as present as you can be, without expectations, thoughts etc. Don't put energy into it because your energy will 'interfere' with it, just allow yourself to experience it initially. Once you do that it can get interesting.
Old 30-07-2017, 10:29 AM
Newbie ;)

I myself have pure fascination with electrical storms. Yes I believe our body senses the barometer rising or falling. With me I often think of how peoples bones and joints ache with the weather changes. With all the ionization it literally feels like my brain wakes up or lights up during storms. Absolutely love them. We don't get many in Maine but if they are forecasted I will wait all day with anticipation.
Old 31-07-2017, 06:05 AM
Deactivated Account

- thunderstorms
- technology going glitchy and dying for no apparent reason
- sensing, seeing and hearing a group of beings in ones house

= ET activity