Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-07-2017, 06:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Haven't been receiving any..

I remember I use to receive a ton of signs and synchronicities.Now I don't know if I'm not paying attention or I am just not getting any. I wanted some signs to let me know what job to chose and where to start my life and I haven't received anything not sure why.

Old 19-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello again.

You are still receiving signs always, my friend. Think bigger, for actually everything that you experience is a sign, a signal from the universe, so to speak. You are being too specific in "how" you wish your signs to appear and in what you are identifying as a sign, also too specific in what you want your signs to say, and this is causing you to miss out on appreciating the simplistic beauty of the present moment.

As I mentioned to you in my reply in your thread in the Non Duality category (if you have read it yet), following your joy will align you with your Higher Self, for the Higher Self is a master of synchronicity. Understand that actually ALL EVENTS occur synchronistically in 100% abidance of universal law ("law of attraction"), not just the "happy coincidences" that many people see as synchronicity.

Everything that occurs in the multiverse is synchronistic, which simply means that all events are time-based and are cosmically interconnected. All things, all events, are literally signs.

I would suggest that you be more general in practicing appreciating each event you experience in a more holistic way, rather than mentally pick apart events in your mind, which is what most people tend to do, when we could instead choose to see our lives more as a whole.

Best Wishes
Old 19-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Deactivated Account

That makes sense because I do relate to signs as happy things.I never thought bad things could be signs as well.Thank you! I am heading over to my post in non duality right now!
Old 19-07-2017, 08:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Love_2_You
That makes sense because I do relate to signs as happy things.I never thought bad things could be signs as well.Thank you! I am heading over to my post in non duality right now!

You are very welcome, my wise friend. It's been a pleasure reading your honest and loving posts, and in responding to them.

Blessings
Old 19-07-2017, 08:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you awareness for your warmth, guidance and encouragement !
Old 19-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Love_2_You
Thank you awareness for your warmth, guidance and encouragement !

Old 24-07-2017, 02:06 AM
Experiencer
Thank you, Endless Love, for posting that question. I've been struggling with this also. And thank you so very much, Awareness, for your wonderful reply. I resonate with this... It's exactly what I needed to hear today. Thank you to you both!!