Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-08-2017, 05:12 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
There is a much simpler answer, allowing your mind liberation. Anything made (graven) by the hands of men is a graven image, including images of God made into words. It's the one answer someone with faith cannot admit. By taking the correct approach, all things are negated as truth for one central truth you miss. This one answer then allows you to see that all things are also true by comparison. Relative is a requirement for absolute. Existence is a requirement for non-existence to be realized and negated. All views are necessary and valuable, not one over the other. Read them all. Find the right answer, which I outline below.

We can negate all characters in the Bible as relative to God, including Jesus. John 8:28 demonstrates this by showing that Jesus had to be taught. Look past the image of relatives to see absolute. From this, you can then deny all scripture as anything other than a poor image of the original. Look at your own mind as the same. We spend our time trying to find our own image of God. Instead, find all that is not God and you eventually look in the correct place.

Nine directions. North, South, East, West, Past, Present, Future, Above as Below. There is only one direction not outside you. This is where you find God.

If you can find this to be true, you have negated all other directions correctly as an image graven by the hands of a relative to God.
I can't say I can agree fully with what you posted, the main points, yes most definitely as for the minor things I disagree with they are only a matter of context, yaknow, more of where a discussion about it to see where this grows and enlightens all in their own way. ATM I'm not in the right zone to put up much of a discussion I have another job going as we speak. I'll get that done and then I'll have more time to share with each other.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Suspended
Master
Oh and don't let me stop you trying to figure it all out. I've just said this in another thread, The answer is in you, and all around you, you don't even need to rep any religion to find it. Since the answer can be found everywhere I like to help people find it by them allowing me to make them see the True Line that's put upon the True Line where they become 1 Line. Just for laughs we can call it the "Famous one liner". Line upon Line. I admire your approach and the Road is to be taken with Humility. Here's a little hint, you might make it to a particular part on your journey when you've gathered up a basket of Knowledge(imagine you're already holding two other baskets but didn't know). First you'll realise your two baskets and then the other basket. So when you've come accustomed to its content you can now practically say anything when challenged and blow your opponent(depending on the opponent and how far along your journey you are) out of your midst because of not only your Spiritual Father's Voice but also Your Spiritual Mothers voice. Expect Growth.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:00 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlyservant
It is for me. My truth comes from Christ Himself. Here is my story. My username is notforgotten.

could you post scriptures where Jesus acknowledge that the dead can communicate with the living? since you said your truth "comes from Jesus". because as i post MANY scriptures concerning the dead. it CLEARLY shows the dead "KNOWS NOTHING", and it's demons who PRETENDS to be... "dead people".
Old 01-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
could you post scriptures where Jesus acknowledge that the dead can communicate with the living? since you said your truth "comes from Jesus". because as i post MANY scriptures concerning the dead. it CLEARLY shows the dead "KNOWS NOTHING", and it's demons who PRETENDS to be... "dead people".
Define this concept of Nothing.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:22 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jojo;
Quote:

Hmm...Maybe the BIBLE says that - but that isn't Christ speaking there is it..?...Nor is it any disciple speaking there, is it..??.. Bible scripture is not ORIGINAL scripture here - it is a twisted truth at best...For that original untainted truth, we fare much better if we look at the ORIGINAL gospels instead - UNTOUCHED, unedited by man - whereas bible new testament is in fact literally manufactured to order, severely edited from hundreds of such ORIGINAL documents - like modern cut n paste the bible new testament was pieced together from these originals and the message presented is therefore EXACTLY that which the church intended... Not truth of Chrost - but a twisting manipulation of that truth to fit their agenda of domination..

In the original manuscripts though - despite what the religion tries to say - Christ speaks OPENLY of various discreet none physical realms and entites - explains it all actually.. Teaches of literally MERGING two now separate realms and two separate "selfs"... He gives a mechanism to achieve this direct communion with the spirit realms - tells us EXACTLY what to expect as we attempt this, and even tells us what to expect after the body has failed, died ( which is really what we are getting ready for when we follow His legitimate truth).... I will therefore provide you now with two ORIGINAL scriptures - from Thomas - that will show beyond doubt that this merging assimilating process is the authentic real deal and the legitimate truth that He alone taught us...

Quote:
"The messengers and the prophets will come to you and give you what belongs to you. You, in turn, give them what you have, and say to yourselves, 'When will they come and take what belongs to them?'"

See there He tells us point blank what to expect as we start this journey...Messengers are Angels Folks - Divine bringers f truth - and Prophets are Mortals Folks - those who once lived HERE as we do, and have now passed beyond - these WILL COME TO YOU and give you aid if you approach in the correct manner, He promises !! Now consider - of course the RELIGION, does NOT want you to have this ability, nor does it want you to gain counsel from these spiritual Beings, so of course they LIE TO YOU and with hold this TRUTH as best they can, hence they tell you such things are "demons" when actually Christ says its all normal and expected...... Work it out....

Quote:
"Let one who has found the world, and has become wealthy, renounce the world." - "The heavens and the earth will roll up in your presence, and whoever is living from the living one will not see death."

Renounce the world you know He says and follow Him alone - another promise - the mundane world here and now will as said - MERGE - join - and become inseperable from - the other realms we call "heaven" - all the "spiritual" realms will roll up TOGETHER in your new Presence (of mind).. Again - obviously - if ALL the spiritual realms are to become fully accessable to us, then of course any denizens or Beings that inhabit those "heavens" are likewise now fully accessable to us, as best as we may yet attain... Its all about attaining the Holy Ghost in the process He describes, to allow this natural ability to become useable - but again, the RELIGION simply cannot allow you to personally have this power of direct communion - so again, thy have LIED TO YOU and stolen Christ` promise out from under your nose(s).....

For those with ears to hear....
Old 01-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Suspended
Master
Hi folks another Pharisee and his Elohim of the False Messiah with many words not really amounting to anything other than what Yeshua called them something a long the lines of hipotwits something or rather(they'd rather) sorry my english is not the best, it's about as good as a butcher of the English language is going to get. How many multiple usernames have been used today? Just looking around.