Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 16-05-2017, 04:40 AM
FrankieJG

Funny dream after telepathy experiment

I tried some telepathy yesterday evening.I tried it in various ways. I sent out a message to my future man to add me on facebook.I repeated "add me on facebook" and spelled out my name ,also showed a mental picture of my profile.At one point I visualized writing on a piece of white paper Hi,add me on facebook ,my name is bla bla and put it inside a light pink envelope and sent it in the air. I just tried this for fun.

I had a dream last night which I think have a connection with the telepathy. It was a symbolic dream. It was a little confusing at the beginning but was clear to understand when I started seeing Akshay Kumar ,the Indian actor.

https://youtu.be/o9UmKqzOITI

He was following me on a bike asking me for a dance or some party or maybe just to ask me out.I was trying my best to ignore him.The location was not my country,felt like Europe.Somewhat like the background in the video above.He was on a full white suit and white leather shoes. It was a town in Europe and was a little crowded with tourists,While everyone else was in casual wear he was kind of overdressed. I HAD to stop and listen to what he had to stay.He gave me a card which was in a LIGHT PINK ENVELOPE and the card was WHITE and it had a picture of few small birds in red blue etc seated on a wire. He had written something in a pink pen.There were 2 sentences. I was FORCED to have the card.,I opened it only because he was being annoying the whole time. I cant remember what was written there but I remember I was about to throw it away as he looked somewhere else but he quickly turned back and saw me ,so I couldn't throw.

I like Akshay Kumar,he is a good comedian and good looking as well. I didn't like him at all when I was around 10 or 11.His hair cut and the shape of the face,I hated it.But when I grew up I started liking his movies and him as an actor.

I don't understand whyyy I would feel annoyed when he came after me LOL it was so funny that I didn't like to go out with him. He was being annoying like a stalker but in reality it would have been sweet, I didnt like it in the dream. I was annoyed.He never gave up,he kept on following me asking "is that a yes,come on,is that a yes?" asking me to wait until I stopped and listened to what he had to say. There was another actress who was there at the beginning of the dream who I felt like a friend to me. I wanted her help to stop this man from following me as It was uncomfortable. I was looking for her but she and her bf got lost in the crowd .I wanted nothing but to ignore Akshay Kumar lol

Moments later I was at the school basketball court.It was night,There were lights I guess. I was in a white flared frock. And the place felt like a small carnival.I was dancing freely.I felt that Akshay Kumar was in the same basketball court but I danced alone,like to show him.I only FELT his presence but didn't quite see him clearly.I saw him for mili seconds but I was showing him my attitude.I was dancing freely with a little attitude to SHOW him. Maybe I didnt wanna dance with him but wanted to dance alone and show him.Then I was dancing like a ballerina. Spinning as the frills in the frock danced with me.I felt the cold breeze.I was focusing only on me and the feeling of freedom/fulfillment/relaxation I got as I danced and the idea of Akshay Kumar was not there anymore when the dream ended.. That is all I can recall.

Is there a connection between the dream with the telepathic experiment or was it just a regular dream?What do I have to get from this message? Was it like a warning to tell me that I am being selfish (because I wanted to dance alone) ? I don't know why I was annoyed by him.
Old 18-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Master
the dream and the experiment are of a single experience;
they are not simply 'connected', they are a single thing.

the name of "bla bla" reminds me of this:
Biz Markie - Just A Friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg