Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-12-2013, 10:35 PM
jojo95

twin flames vs obsession

Will a reading reveal if someone is your twin flame or obsession? Thank you
Old 14-12-2013, 10:52 PM
Deactivated Account
I think seeing anyone for a reading with the whole twin soul thing is chancy. A person can see a handful of psychics who say someone isn't and then turn around and see another handful of psychics who say someone is. If you are also able to communicate with your spirit guide, sometimes they won't even tell you if someone is or isn't a twin soul because you have lessons to learn before you are ready to meet yours.

There have been 3 people I used to obsess over that I used to think were my twin souls and I was wrong every time but I saw lessons behind that and you might have lessons to learn as well.
Old 14-12-2013, 10:57 PM
Iseke

From what I've read on here, people have had mixed results with psychic readings. What ends up happening more often than not is that the psychic says "no, this isn't what you think it is." But the person still feels that the connection is significant, so in the end, who are they going to trust? A stranger who may or may not be right, or their own inner voice?

I do think discernment is important. I think it's important that we evaluate ourselves and our behavior and make sure we are keeping things in perspective. If we are unable to do so, a psychic is likely to make things worse, not better.

I believe psychics should be consulted when we are already feeling stable and secure in ourselves and are just looking for neutral, objective guidance. I don't think it helps anyone to consult a psychic when we are distressed, desperate, obsessive, or panicky. How could they even tune into our energy properly in that state?
Old 14-12-2013, 11:04 PM
MGazonda

Yeah... when I consider the idea of what a twin flame is, I can't help wondering how anyone can truly know. Unless we know how someone could know one way or the other, then I think the process of confirming/denying through someone else would be flawed.
Old 14-12-2013, 11:43 PM
forestfire

Personally given the story and symptoms we had it's clearly more than obsession or imagination at work, there is "something" which is beyond usual rationality at play here. And it's good, definitely not evil at all. But then is it the split-souls from the beginning meeting again and supposed to help ascend humanity bla bla? As you said Klairic, how anyone can truly know? I think it is a sign from heaven yes, to change something in our life, to be more and unconditionnally loving for someone else. But how we interpret those signs and how we deal with them is ultimately each person's story to be written by him/herself...
Old 15-12-2013, 12:24 AM
Master
obsession I feel is unhealthy in love...even in thought..although an obsession in thought can propel us through its anxiety to reach a complete conclusion? Love is letting go even of the conclusion? Although,maybe being in unconditional love is acceptance of the need to 'control' which diminishes the 'obsession'? Therefore, maybe allowing the true nature to be brought forward without interfering through obsessive patterns, and tarnishing what could be?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 15-12-2013, 12:40 AM
thecenterisstill

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
obsession I feel is unhealthy in love...even in thought..although an obsession in thought can propel us through its anxiety to reach a complete conclusion? Love is letting go even of the conclusion? Although,maybe being in unconditional love is acceptance of the need to 'control' which diminishes the 'obsession'? Therefore, maybe allowing the true nature to be brought forward without interfering through obsessive patterns, and tarnishing what could be?

I've had three different readings in the past several months. One was to talk about twin flames explicitly, but turned into mostly a discussion of my process and some guidance. Really helpful. The other two I thought of as therapy going in, and they were, and more. I think if you go into it from a place of "Is this even real, what I feel, what I've experienced?" you're going to get a confusing reading because your energy is still confused (not a bad thing, just a place some peole are with it). The most important guidance though, comes from higher self. Three hours of readings over several months cannot even touch the clarity I've come to by myself. Just my thoughts.
Old 15-12-2013, 12:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecenterisstill
I've had three different readings in the past several months. One was to talk about twin flames explicitly, but turned into mostly a discussion of my process and some guidance. Really helpful. The other two I thought of as therapy going in, and they were, and more. I think if you go into it from a place of "Is this even real, what I feel, what I've experienced?" you're going to get a confusing reading because your energy is still confused (not a bad thing, just a place some peole are with it). The most important guidance though, comes from higher self. Three hours of readings over several months cannot even touch the clarity I've come to by myself. Just my thoughts.
I do not understand..Im sorry. Do you disagree? Or Do you feel your intuition which is not thought but that of feeling? Or You feel others intuition is better for an out-siders point of view?

Old 15-12-2013, 01:37 AM
thecenterisstill

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I do not understand..Im sorry. Do you disagree? Or Do you feel your intuition which is not thought but that of feeling? Or You feel others intuition is better for an out-siders point of view?

I've been very out of touch with my intuition for a number of years for a specific reason that I'm clearing right now (I don't get into it here for my own reasons). So readings have helped guide me as my intuition comes back online. This is just me. I guess what I'm saying is that if you're not in a place yet where you are operating with your full intuitional faculties for whatever reason (as has been my experience), and whatever that means (I'll tell you when I get there, but I feel I'm on my way) I think readings can trip you up because you're just there to be told what is happening, without any sense of it yourself.

Does that make sense? Not sure, but I know I had a Tarot reading a little over a year ago when I was very very lost and it screwed with me and my process. Not the reader's fault at all, but I was not ready to receive the information. I guess that's what I'm saying. As I've progressed in this process I've become more and more able to receive guidance from others. Including my soul connection himself.
Old 15-12-2013, 01:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecenterisstill
I've been very out of touch with my intuition for a number of years for a specific reason that I'm clearing right now (I don't get into it here for my own reasons). So readings have helped guide me as my intuition comes back online. This is just me. I guess what I'm saying is that if you're not in a place yet where you are operating with your full intuitional faculties for whatever reason (as has been my experience), and whatever that means (I'll tell you when I get there, but I feel I'm on my way) I think readings can trip you up because you're just there to be told what is happening, without any sense of it yourself.

Does that make sense? Not sure, but I know I had a Tarot reading a little over a year ago when I was very very lost and it screwed with me and my process. Not the reader's fault at all, but I was not ready to receive the information. I guess that's what I'm saying. As I've progressed in this process I've become more and more able to receive guidance from others. Including my soul connection himself.

How would you describe your process of intuition? Is it of feeling or strong thought or combination of both? How can you tell what is..from fact nor fiction? I feel I make A LOT of stories & connection which are a bit out there.. And none have been proved right nor confirmed by others.. Have you had confirmation of your intuition & how did you receive it? Or do you feel you just trust in your self? But how can you trust what is on the inside with no validation from the exterior or that of another? Thank you for you explanations..