Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Fetah

Unhappy Can any of you give me advice on this?

I really need to know if it's real...I've been having a strong urge to talk to a psychic or medium ( I don't know what you prefer to be called ).

I asked my spirit guide and it seems that what I'm channeling as my sort of soul mate is actually my guide as well???

Which is strange because I thought spirit guides are assigned at birth...he died when I was 6, if I have the right guy.

I've been getting a lot of synchronicities that confirm it's him.

But he was an indie musician and quite a few people know of him...so there's a layer of doubt. For some reason I feel like my soul mate couldn't be a "somebody"...he has to be some sort of average joe. Which he was...but people know about him.

Is there anyway you could confirm it for me?

Like tell me something about him that confirms it's him? Like his name...or something about his life.

Or if it's even real, that I've got this dead guy that I'm somehow sort of connected to? Because I feel like I'm making it up sometimes and it's embarrassing to talk about.

Not that I have shame about him, but because nobody believes it and it DOES sound outrageous. It's easier to believe that I'm just mental
Old 18-05-2013, 11:13 PM
Master
It's a debated concept on whether or not deceased friends/loved ones/ etc can be guides to us or not. Some say yes, some say no. It's possible that loved ones could stick around and help us in our times of needs. Our main guide is assigned to us at birth, but throughout our lives various guides come and go into our life. Depending on what they teach us, and what we need at the time of them teaching us.

In the realms of spirit, celebrity means nothing. So anyone could be a guide, and you could know anyone. So who he was in life, could be of no consequence to his connection or affinity to you.

Is any of it real? Well, that would be dependable on whom you ask. But doubt is the roadblock to many people in life. Is it real, is it not real? The real question is does it bring you comfort and solace, or does it hinder you?

Last edited by innerlight : 19-05-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Old 19-05-2013, 10:43 AM
MMM

????
i think you meant all mediums are psychic but not all psychics are mediums