Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2007, 02:26 PM
pebble

Thank you mother goose for pointing that out. Power of life and death are in the tongue. So indeed I do need to choose my words with postive power. One lesson in this mighty journey. Thank you. Flying high on this positive energy. Feel free to give more advice.
Old 23-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Master
Here's a quickie: MG is easier to type out than Mother Goose LOL

And a little tidbit: that flying high feeling...savor it & remember it so that you can recall it in times of need

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 23-04-2007, 03:08 PM
pebble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
Here's a quickie: MG is easier to type out than Mother Goose LOL

And a little tidbit: that flying high feeling...savor it & remember it so that you can recall it in times of need
MG right now in this present moment, I feel a surge of love flowing through my body. It is such an awesome feeling, that I find it hard to describe. You have great advice. thanks
Old 23-04-2007, 03:14 PM
Master
I know the feeling There have been times when I thought I'd just burst with love, the feeling was so powerful. You're right...it's quite awesome in every sense of the word!

Old 23-04-2007, 04:28 PM
cweiters

What we bring into our lives - - is little more than what we constantly tell ourselves inside - - during those secret moments - - especially when we are angry or sad or hurt or scared - - and these little secrets manifest themselves thru our perceptions and attitudes. This is what make the Law of Attraction work in the first place.

What most often makes it difficult to accept - - is - - that we can tell ourselves that we never told ourselves that;
we didn't believe this.... or couldn't do that.... or that we were messed up... or that we incapable of seeing the true message we are sending or telling ourselves.

If my inner message is not a positive one, I must first be truthful about what my actual feelings are. Then reinforse that feeling with positive thoughts and affermations which will then manifest in my actions.

Love to all
cw
Old 23-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Master
I find this happens to me all the time. It makes it very difficult to maintain an positive attitude, especially when it seems like everything and everyone is trying to get you ticked off. Eventually I'll just loose it and feel bad because I cannot get over the hurdle sometimes. It's like the weight of the world is pressing on me and I've run out of strength.

I do keep looking but it is hard, it's very hard. I never feel like I get a break.
Old 25-04-2007, 11:39 AM
pebble

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean
I find this happens to me all the time. It makes it very difficult to maintain an positive attitude, especially when it seems like everything and everyone is trying to get you ticked off. Eventually I'll just loose it and feel bad because I cannot get over the hurdle sometimes. It's like the weight of the world is pressing on me and I've run out of strength.

I do keep looking but it is hard, it's very hard. I never feel like I get a break.
After reading "the secret" it inspired me to start being positive.
Not for worldy gain or such. Just to be positive and to get my life going in the
right direction. I am on a spiritual journey with God and want to improve
myself. I have been on this journey for 9 years. Now it is time to move forward.

If you haven't watched the video on "the secret", i would like to recommend it to you. really an inspirational movie.
Old 25-04-2007, 11:56 AM
pebble

MG, or any that can help

I have been going through some things that are trying to rob me of my positive power. My mother died last july and she left no will. well, there are
nine of us, her children. because I took care of her and helped her with some of her financial needs, 6 brothers and sisters thought that i should live here in her house. however, 2 of the 9 object now. guess that jealousy thing got
to them. I look at it from there point of view and try to think what I would do. I don't believe I would be jealous, but not sure. These two that are doing the objection, they didn't even want to help pay for the funeral. after her insurance policy, there was still 3200 left to pay. plus while she was alive, they did not contribute to her needs. She didn't have much money and the rest of us would help her out when we could.
The 2 have taken it to court and are wanting it sold. I am having a battle here. Revenge and ager walk hand in hand and keep trying to rob me of my peace. I'm telling you, I have to fight
these thoughts off quite regular. I have put up a shield and when the thoughts pop in i immediately do away with the thought. It keeps trying.lol.

Since the 19th I have been practicing being positive. I love it. I have noticed that when I go to bed, even being positive and believing I have a shield up, I wake up with negative thoughts trying to get to me. I immediately start in thanking God as soon as I raise up out of bed. This helps a lot. But, I'm wondering, how do I prevent these negative influences from coming around while I sleep?

Last edited by pebble : 25-04-2007 at 12:01 PM.
Old 26-04-2007, 02:58 PM
angelica

Hi there,
I just think that everytime i have a negative thought i shake it out...i actually shake my head a little bit to...lol...try to eject it out...sometimes i am so happy to know that i have neg thoughts so i can learn and heal from it...like another lesson to grow from...i also have tried this to and it works...if i am having a rough time or in a bad mood, i make myself smile, then i will laugh at myself for letting a stupid thought control me...we can make are self happy or sad just by are thoughts,,,just think of all the beauty and love that surrounds you every minute of the day...keep it up and it will make you shine...
lots of love
angelica
Old 26-04-2007, 11:18 PM
Master
pebble, there's a book that really helps me a lot when I'm dealing with negative thoughts. It's called Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain. It has wonderful exercises to keep you positive! You can find it online real cheap! It's an easy read that helped me a lot when my dh lost his job and I was in panic mode. Wishing you the very best!
MG

Closed Thread