Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 26-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Master
Viewing your own Aura

I went to this web site trying to figure out how to view my own aura and maybe I just don't know what I am doing... but I could swear I radiated a vibrant white light; to my surprise this is supposed to indicate I am riddled with disease on drugs or about to die????

http://www.thiaoouba.com/see_aura_color.htm

Well, I am not going to hold my breath waiting for that to happen. So, what else could it mean?

Anyone had any success viewing their own auras?
Old 26-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Viewing auras is not always that easy. Its an ability you have to work at and it will develop in time.

Dont go by description mentioned on website about what the colours mean. Different things to different people.
Old 27-07-2011, 02:36 PM
Knower
I wouldn't worry about what the site says white means, it can mean different things depending on who sees it. I don't even see white auras, white is the color I see before I ease into sight, well, it's white, then an indistinct something, then color, but you get the point. basically don't let it worry you, just try to figure out what the different colors mean to you.

I used to Fly.
Old 29-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Experiencer

White can be a few things.

You're not waiting long enough. The "afterimage" that appears before the colors are picked up appears white, like a film negative.

It could be from caffeine, nicotine, etc. Just because it's common, doesn't mean it's not a drug. Personally, caffeine makes anyone I look at appear white. Also, if the subject has been drinking it, it's like there is a white veil to get through that hides the colors.

Also, it could be that your body is way out of tune. Try doing meditation before you look.
Old 29-07-2011, 05:04 PM
Master
Thanks. Probably both not waiting long enough and caffeine. I have a cup of coffee every morning. Maybe I will try before my coffee next time.
Old 16-10-2011, 08:55 AM
ThirdEyeOpen

Don't fret

It's not about what another source says is your aura's interpretation. It is how you interpret it. Focus on your essence. People do that in many ways. How do you focus on your self, your body, your mind, your energy? Tune into it and go from there. Your higher self should guide you if you call out to it.

For me, I feel auras with my heart and see colors and the vibrations of the movements produced from these fields of energy using my third eye. Sometimes, I just know their aura. I can get the general idea of who they are and a glimpse into their soul by just feeling their energy pass by. I see my aura and others almost constantly (Sometimes I filter them out so I can focus on the more physical realms).

For my husband, he feels auras with his and associate them with colors (he sees no color except in intense trances) then he uses his third eye to tune into the movements of them. Due to his physical sight he perceives with his chakra centers more than his physical being he sees auras and energy constantly.
Old 19-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Kristine

I saw a bright-ish white light around my dog. I tried every way I could think of to say it was light from a window, light bulb, etc. I have never seen it in myself, but I never tried. I consider a light that looks like sun light white, but I think it has to do with a person being good.