Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-10-2017, 09:52 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The Buddha said, “What you dwell upon you become.” Jesus said, “It is done unto you as you believe.” Hindu mysticism from Shankaracharya says, “Whatever a person’s mind dwells on intensely and with firm resolve, that is exactly what he becomes.” It says in the Talmud, “We do not see things as they are, we see them as we are.”

It's not that Ab is anti this and anti that Jeremy, it's just the way he percieves things. You have your reality as we all do..... we can agree to differ

Sky,

I understand what you mean. If there's a man go to a church like him to say what he believes then will others want him to go out of the church and not stop him entering the church next time?

He just go to a right place of Christianity but to perform his catcalls. He can have his own beliefs but he mustn't forgotten that's his own beliefs only. Can he ask one third of the world population of Christians to believe him? Or just to let him to understand all of us reject his idea of anti-christ and anti-christianity. His belief is influenced by demons inside him and although I've chase away that demon but he can never be his own again.

So it's not for him to go on his monkey or demons thought here. All his encounter for holy spirit or Jesus are fake. And he's possessed by demons. And he can't be healed to normal him again. So the only way is for him not to disturb others. This is seriously considering not only by me. Although it's not my forum but his demons supporters are still out there then it's my pleasure to say this way, to warning him now and then.
Old 06-10-2017, 10:28 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
As I said elsewhere, truth form Thomas..Christ begins to pull apart the old truths they hold as that old truth s NOT HIs truth revealed... The religious truths they have been taught - all an error He says... The Jews have ONE god that exists in "heaven" - but here He is speaking of MULTIPLE "heavens" though they are all false and will "pass away", not the ETERNAL abode of Our Father....Elsewhere (secret gospel of John) He fully explains these other spiritual realms, how they came to be, and what creatures inhabit and rule them - including an explanation for the ORIGIN of this so called "god" yhvh whom Christ said is NO a bona fide god at all, merely an Angel - a CREATURE exactly like you and I are.... Here quoted above, He is saying their ideas and notions of the spiritual realms are entirely incorrect... Heavens and realms exist He says, they do not even know of at all - and they have false ideas about what it is to be alive or dead..

These teachings are not for people. If Christ said that not even the angels in heaven know about these mysteries, who in the world can receive this knowledge? I'm not criticising, I'm just saying it's not possible to preach it, because anywhere you go you'll be talking to the wrong crowd, like James The Just.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:21 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Sky; As usual very wise and calming words - thank you for your continued support

Jeremy;
Quote:
I understand what you mean. If there's a man go to a church like him to say what he believes then will others want him to go out of the church and not stop him entering the church next time?

What to say..??..Well that is EXACTLY WHAT CHRIST ACTUALLY DID Folks - wasnt it..??..went straight into their temple, face to face confronted them and told the Pharisee priest they were frauds !! Why do you (all) think they end up MURDERING HIM..?..Do you think - possibly - that the religion was an ENEMY to Christ..?...Do you think - possibly - that Christ is a THREAT to the religion..??...Work it out - keep it REAL...lol..

As usual, Christ said it all first - so how about I tell you now as He told us all - blessed are you who are persecuted, and wherever you are persecuted so, they will find no peace..??.. Do you understand THAT Jeremy.?... its not a case of "what I believe" Jeremy - it is a case of what CHRIST ACTALLY TAUGHT - and look - you all here are SUPPOSED to actually be CHRISTIAN yes - you are SUPPOSED to have CHRIST TRUTH !! So He tells me - and you all also, in scripture - stand BY HIS TRUTH ALWAYS and EXPECT those around to persecute you - just as you do every time I open my mouth to reveal HIS TRUTH...He warned me already what to expect - but you just don't get it do you..?....

Its not a matter of my opinion, my egoic position or my personal status here on the forum - completely IRRELEVANT - Im all about SPIRITUAL TRUTH Jeremy - which is why I chastise you most of all for the nonsense you often spout.. Every time you criticise me - or disbelieve me - you are ACTUALLY criticising and disbelieving CHRIST Himself, for I always show you clearly that everything I say is just a REPEAT of what HE SAID FIRST... Try dealing with the SCRIPTURE I present Jeremy - what do YOU think He meant..??..

All the while you (all )call yourself CHRISTIAN -but uin truth you IGNORE Christ and follow MAN and a MAN MADE RELIGIN - this is all TRUTH - DEAL with it !!! CHALLENGE it if you can - examine the TRUTH of it all - but don't bother to shoot the messenger Folks - pointless - truth IS truth - eternal and Divine - it will remain truth no matter how you accept me or not lol...it was truth when CHRST SPOKE IT FIRST, and still they rejected Him too didnt they..lol...nothings changed lol eventually you will have to face it - probably the day you (all) die - but Christ said that would be very shocking for you (all) so has me try to prepare you before hand..

Quote:
He just go to a right place of Christianity but to perform his catcalls. He can have his own beliefs but he mustn't forgotten that's his own beliefs only.

Im IN THE RIGHT PLACE - perfectly placed - HERE is SUPPOSED to be about CHRIST TRUTH - it does NOT say its a RELIGIOUS subforum for religious topics - it is a CHRISTIAN forum for the topics pertaining to CHRIST - and everything I post, IS wholly Christic...So yer mate - Im in the perfect place to deliver HIS TRUTH - not a "religious truth" - but HIS TRUTH as HE SPOKE it BEFORE this religion came along and CORRUPTED IT !!! Again I tell you adamantly -THIS IS NOT ABOUT MY PERSOANL BELIEFS - EVERYTHING I SAY HERE - CHRIST SAID BEFORE ME and I show you that undeniably - so again - deal with the SCRIPTURE Jeremy and the TRUTHS that are presented - if you can... NOT "my beliefs only" - BUT CHRIST TRUTH delivered as He ORIGINALLY intended..

Quote:
Or just to let him to understand all of us reject his idea of anti-christ and anti-christianity. His belief is influenced by demons inside him and although I've chase away that demon but he can never be his own again.

You speak for yourself mate - judging from my inbox private messages though, Id say there are plenty here that are interested in legitimate truth even if you are not... As to the "demons I chased away" I will tell you clearly as I did before WE ARE ALL SICK IF IT - I will speak for others here as again, you haven't seen my inbox have you.?..lol...I KNOW what people really think of all your nonsense Jeremy and as said, I will be the one to tell you clearly and directly for your own good - its not a game - we all deal with real world topics and search for real world truths, and you alone deal with a fantasy delusion - wholly so, a product of youre own egoic imagination and you know it is that and nothing else.. Others here are just being kind to you Jeremy, "politically correct" so as not to cause a stir - but I think that is a mistake the way they handle you - best way to be kind to you is to tell you blatant truth so you will have to deal with your SELF honestly even if you refuse to deal with the rest of us honestly at all - you are making a mockery of the rest of us here..

As to the rest, well I wont bother as we can all see its yet more of your fantasy delusion mockery - no matter what subject or aspect Bongo the supreme is just going to come out with blatant b-s and try to show us how superior you are - all the things YOU CLAIM about being superior to all these so called gods - all the never ending babble you come out wih about how you and you alone can do all these amazing miraculous things that even these gods can NOT do - lol - what is it you repeat ad nausium - oh yes - "no gods can match my dharma as my dharma is like a kids game" - OH YES you got that bit right - your truth revealed and confessed, a stupid little kiddie game that you try to force the rest here to play along with - GROW UP - we all know you make it up as you go along - and you DARE to call me a fake..??...lol....mate you are a fool - Emporer Bong - but like I say you have "no clothes" cant see the delusion you are living even though the rest of us see you VERY clearly...

So - bottom line here Jeremy - you may think Im a fraud - but I remind you, it is CHRIST Himself who says all that I said first - so do you think HE is a fraud too..?...From now on - ANSWER THE SCRIPTURE I PRESENT instead of making it personal - its not about you and me Jeremy in competition so stop trying, you are not even up to the task mate - this is about you and CHRIST TRUTH - so heres a start - look at the two quotes above from Christ - and explain to us what do YOU think He meant..??...If you can...

Ordnael;
Quote:
These teachings are not for people. If Christ said that not even the angels in heaven know about these mysteries, who in the world can receive this knowledge?

Ah my friend they are indeed specifically for "people" from all walks of life - my Father is the Father of ALL CREATION, not just "imposter god of the jewish heritage" - this is the truth delivered that He said "would set us free" - its easy to know His truth - just have to listen to HIM and quit listening to "religion" which He already clearly warned would literally hijack His truth and use it against us - just as they do... I mean He DID give very clear and repeated warning AGAINST RELIGON and specifically against the so called god yhvh who He said was deceiving us on purpose making us believe it was superior and Divine, when actually that one had no such authority to claim.. To receive Christ and His communion is the easiest task in the world - my yoke is light He said, you will find rest for yourself... First crucial step is to put aside ALL those old PRECONCEPTIONS of this spiritual truth - it is all an error He said - you have been misled on purpose thus far and have no firm foundation to work from - give it all up first, start again.. Seek WITHIN THE SELF He said - not out in the world.. Once we do that in earnest, the rest will just slot into place quite natural - persevere - seek this living internal truth ALWAYS - don't tell any lies - and do not do the things you loathe as others around will do, just to be accepted by them - reveal this truth and hold to it ALWAYS come what may..

Quote:
I'm not criticising, I'm just saying it's not possible to preach it, because anywhere you go you'll be talking to the wrong crowd, like James The Just.

Exactly as I say above - EXPECT TO BE PERSECUTED FOR YOUR TRUTH HE warns - these others around will not like such a rude awakening - their whole world paradigm is founded on DECEPTION He said so of course they WILL rebel against this new truth that you reveal to them He warned - expect them to be hostile - as said, I am indeed BLESSED each and every time one of you riles up and raises your horn against me - it just shows me the truth hit home and now you are disturbed by it - its a GOOD THING from YOUR (all) perspective - I have gotten through and made you think and question made you REALISE - when you react in anger it just shows me clearly that you heard my truth -heard CHRIST truth..

This is why He says - DONT TELL LIES about His truth - as religion does -just deliver it free and whole let those around deal with it best they can - and if they cannot deal with it, He says do not do as THEY do - things you loathe or despise really but will gladly accept from them just so you can "fit in and be accepted by them" - you cannot be a spiritual hypocrit here - find His truth and stand by what is revealed always - even if the world damns you, ostracises you, condems you - even if they wish to burn you at the stake to silence this truth as the religion loves to do - still truth IS truth - if you are weak and corrupt then you will bow down to their tyranny, do things you loathe just to be accepted and safe - but if you are spiritually legitimate, Elect, then you will stand by Christ, even if that means you end up on the cross next to Him - blessed indeed when you are hated and persecuted so for you are with HIM in spirit and truth and those who persecute us so, are truly the damned.....For those with ears to hear...
Old 06-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Master

Quote:
And what is heaven to you theo ?
It is the place where the righteous spend eternity. Right now it is someplace outside of the physical universe but that will change in the future. The last two chapters of Revelation describe how God will create a new Heaven and a new earth after this present earth is destroyed. Then the new Jerusalem, the dwelling place of God, will come down to the earth and this renewed earth will be our permanent home. God created the earth to be our home. The entrance of sin brought death and as a result our souls left the earth when we died. In the new earth our bodies will be resurrected and God's original plan for us will be carried out.
Old 06-10-2017, 02:27 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Sky; As usual very wise and calming words - thank you for your continued support

Jeremy;

What to say..??..Well that is EXACTLY WHAT CHRIST ACTUALLY DID Folks - wasnt it..??..went straight into their temple, face to face confronted them and told the Pharisee priest they were frauds !! Why do you (all) think they end up MURDERING HIM..?..Do you think - possibly - that the religion was an ENEMY to Christ..?...Do you think - possibly - that Christ is a THREAT to the religion..??...Work it out - keep it REAL...lol..

As usual, Christ said it all first - so how about I tell you now as He told us all - blessed are you who are persecuted, and wherever you are persecuted so, they will find no peace..??.. Do you understand THAT Jeremy.?... its not a case of "what I believe" Jeremy - it is a case of what CHRIST ACTALLY TAUGHT - and look - you all here are SUPPOSED to actually be CHRISTIAN yes - you are SUPPOSED to have CHRIST TRUTH !! So He tells me - and you all also, in scripture - stand BY HIS TRUTH ALWAYS and EXPECT those around to persecute you - just as you do every time I open my mouth to reveal HIS TRUTH...He warned me already what to expect - but you just don't get it do you..?....

Its not a matter of my opinion, my egoic position or my personal status here on the forum - completely IRRELEVANT - Im all about SPIRITUAL TRUTH Jeremy - which is why I chastise you most of all for the nonsense you often spout.. Every time you criticise me - or disbelieve me - you are ACTUALLY criticising and disbelieving CHRIST Himself, for I always show you clearly that everything I say is just a REPEAT of what HE SAID FIRST... Try dealing with the SCRIPTURE I present Jeremy - what do YOU think He meant..??..

All the while you (all )call yourself CHRISTIAN -but uin truth you IGNORE Christ and follow MAN and a MAN MADE RELIGIN - this is all TRUTH - DEAL with it !!! CHALLENGE it if you can - examine the TRUTH of it all - but don't bother to shoot the messenger Folks - pointless - truth IS truth - eternal and Divine - it will remain truth no matter how you accept me or not lol...it was truth when CHRST SPOKE IT FIRST, and still they rejected Him too didnt they..lol...nothings changed lol eventually you will have to face it - probably the day you (all) die - but Christ said that would be very shocking for you (all) so has me try to prepare you before hand..

Im IN THE RIGHT PLACE - perfectly placed - HERE is SUPPOSED to be about CHRIST TRUTH - it does NOT say its a RELIGIOUS subforum for religious topics - it is a CHRISTIAN forum for the topics pertaining to CHRIST - and everything I post, IS wholly Christic...So yer mate - Im in the perfect place to deliver HIS TRUTH - not a "religious truth" - but HIS TRUTH as HE SPOKE it BEFORE this religion came along and CORRUPTED IT !!! Again I tell you adamantly -THIS IS NOT ABOUT MY PERSOANL BELIEFS - EVERYTHING I SAY HERE - CHRIST SAID BEFORE ME and I show you that undeniably - so again - deal with the SCRIPTURE Jeremy and the TRUTHS that are presented - if you can... NOT "my beliefs only" - BUT CHRIST TRUTH delivered as He ORIGINALLY intended..

You speak for yourself mate - judging from my inbox private messages though, Id say there are plenty here that are interested in legitimate truth even if you are not... As to the "demons I chased away" I will tell you clearly as I did before WE ARE ALL SICK IF IT - I will speak for others here as again, you haven't seen my inbox have you.?..lol...I KNOW what people really think of all your nonsense Jeremy and as said, I will be the one to tell you clearly and directly for your own good - its not a game - we all deal with real world topics and search for real world truths, and you alone deal with a fantasy delusion - wholly so, a product of youre own egoic imagination and you know it is that and nothing else.. Others here are just being kind to you Jeremy, "politically correct" so as not to cause a stir - but I think that is a mistake the way they handle you - best way to be kind to you is to tell you blatant truth so you will have to deal with your SELF honestly even if you refuse to deal with the rest of us honestly at all - you are making a mockery of the rest of us here..

As to the rest, well I wont bother as we can all see its yet more of your fantasy delusion mockery - no matter what subject or aspect Bongo the supreme is just going to come out with blatant b-s and try to show us how superior you are - all the things YOU CLAIM about being superior to all these so called gods - all the never ending babble you come out wih about how you and you alone can do all these amazing miraculous things that even these gods can NOT do - lol - what is it you repeat ad nausium - oh yes - "no gods can match my dharma as my dharma is like a kids game" - OH YES you got that bit right - your truth revealed and confessed, a stupid little kiddie game that you try to force the rest here to play along with - GROW UP - we all know you make it up as you go along - and you DARE to call me a fake..??...lol....mate you are a fool - Emporer Bong - but like I say you have "no clothes" cant see the delusion you are living even though the rest of us see you VERY clearly...

So - bottom line here Jeremy - you may think Im a fraud - but I remind you, it is CHRIST Himself who says all that I said first - so do you think HE is a fraud too..?...From now on - ANSWER THE SCRIPTURE I PRESENT instead of making it personal - its not about you and me Jeremy in competition so stop trying, you are not even up to the task mate - this is about you and CHRIST TRUTH - so heres a start - look at the two quotes above from Christ - and explain to us what do YOU think He meant..??...If you can...

Ordnael;

Ah my friend they are indeed specifically for "people" from all walks of life - my Father is the Father of ALL CREATION, not just "imposter god of the jewish heritage" - this is the truth delivered that He said "would set us free" - its easy to know His truth - just have to listen to HIM and quit listening to "religion" which He already clearly warned would literally hijack His truth and use it against us - just as they do... I mean He DID give very clear and repeated warning AGAINST RELIGON and specifically against the so called god yhvh who He said was deceiving us on purpose making us believe it was superior and Divine, when actually that one had no such authority to claim.. To receive Christ and His communion is the easiest task in the world - my yoke is light He said, you will find rest for yourself... First crucial step is to put aside ALL those old PRECONCEPTIONS of this spiritual truth - it is all an error He said - you have been misled on purpose thus far and have no firm foundation to work from - give it all up first, start again.. Seek WITHIN THE SELF He said - not out in the world.. Once we do that in earnest, the rest will just slot into place quite natural - persevere - seek this living internal truth ALWAYS - don't tell any lies - and do not do the things you loathe as others around will do, just to be accepted by them - reveal this truth and hold to it ALWAYS come what may..

Exactly as I say above - EXPECT TO BE PERSECUTED FOR YOUR TRUTH HE warns - these others around will not like such a rude awakening - their whole world paradigm is founded on DECEPTION He said so of course they WILL rebel against this new truth that you reveal to them He warned - expect them to be hostile - as said, I am indeed BLESSED each and every time one of you riles up and raises your horn against me - it just shows me the truth hit home and now you are disturbed by it - its a GOOD THING from YOUR (all) perspective - I have gotten through and made you think and question made you REALISE - when you react in anger it just shows me clearly that you heard my truth -heard CHRIST truth..

This is why He says - DONT TELL LIES about His truth - as religion does -just deliver it free and whole let those around deal with it best they can - and if they cannot deal with it, He says do not do as THEY do - things you loathe or despise really but will gladly accept from them just so you can "fit in and be accepted by them" - you cannot be a spiritual hypocrit here - find His truth and stand by what is revealed always - even if the world damns you, ostracises you, condems you - even if they wish to burn you at the stake to silence this truth as the religion loves to do - still truth IS truth - if you are weak and corrupt then you will bow down to their tyranny, do things you loathe just to be accepted and safe - but if you are spiritually legitimate, Elect, then you will stand by Christ, even if that means you end up on the cross next to Him - blessed indeed when you are hated and persecuted so for you are with HIM in spirit and truth and those who persecute us so, are truly the damned.....For those with ears to hear...

Ab Orgine,

Hahaha!!!, Persecuted me? Dreaming or Joker? Is Christ a spell and incarnation practitioner? That's Hinduism or Tibetan Buddhism or demons mediumship. What's Christ does with what you've done? Demons followers!!!! So you think Christian become Hinduism? So Thomas scriptures be affected by the demons after he's spreading to India? That's only who practice of the invasion of kundalini energy , the control of demons. That's you, nothing more or nothing less. I'll hunt them down no matter where they're.

You hang Christ as your God-ahead and selling Dog-meat of Hinduism or demons? What's the joke?

Your "Christ truth" is nothing but demons truth . You dare to do these ways then I'll let you to understand what's the true dharma of Christ. You just come here to disturb Christianity or spreading your anti-christ and anti-christianity because your demons have invading the people in your area who practice Kundalini. That's the proof. Your fox tail is unfolded.

You never on the Christian side to blame the demon who fight me and you're on their side to fight me. Now your karma will give you your punishment. It's because you're not on Christianity side. Now Christ will punish you until one day you repent what you've wrongly said or spreading.

Don't forget you're just a layman of the true dharma. Your spell and incarnation is only done by demons and it has no effect on me. And there's no spell can do anything to me.

You've defeat a weaker demon and continue to follow a stronger demon, what can you do after that? That's cheating. You can't distinguish who's the right one anymore.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I see something happens a lot of demons escape to the sky because of great pain on their bodies. But they can't get out of my fishing net in the sky to block or separate the universe and earth. So just let them to know "what's dharma or persecution".
Old 06-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Sky,

He just go to a right place of Christianity but to perform his catcalls. He can have his own beliefs but he mustn't forgotten that's his own beliefs only. Can he ask one third of the world population of Christians to believe him? Or just to let him to understand all of us reject his idea of anti-christ and anti-christianity. His belief is influenced by demons inside him and although I've chase away that demon but he can never be his own again.

So it's not for him to go on his monkey or demons thought here. All his encounter for holy spirit or Jesus are fake. And he's possessed by demons. And he can't be healed to normal him again. So the only way is for him not to disturb others. This is seriously considering not only by me. Although it's not my forum but his demons supporters are still out there then it's my pleasure to say this way, to warning him now and then.

Jeremy there are many people in the world who follow Gnosticism, it has nothing to do with demons and it might help you understand if you did some research instead of constantly criticising. Everyone has their own beliefs and if you don't agree wouldn't it be better to just ignore the posts....
The Gospel of Thomas is beautiful to read and has no mention of demons in it, you should read it....
Old 06-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Jeremy there are many people in the world who follow Gnosticism, it has nothing to do with demons and it might help you understand if you did some research instead of constantly criticising. Everyone has their own beliefs and if you don't agree wouldn't it be better to just ignore the posts....
The Gospel of Thomas is beautiful to read and has no mention of demons in it, you should read it....

Can you see demons? Do you learn kundalini energy? Did all people learning Gnosticism like Ab Orgine ? You're not realize what he's saying? He criticizing Christianity or Christian all following y wrong Bible, wrong Jesus, wrong God, all are wrong and are they or he a Christian? Or just anti-christ and anti-christianity. So how many people believe Gnosticism? You're on his side because it's the temptation of the Books or saying? You should know how real it's before you can believe it by logic.

Words or saying is easily be ornamentally facially expressed especially by people who knows something of the language or a good writer. You can see the Hinduism, they're written so good. The Tibetan Buddhism is well written and even YabYum is so well written. So you can't follow the scriptures.

What you can follow is who can benefit the human not by their false teaching or bad agendas behind them. Even now all written by Gospels are right about all truths or universal truth. You can't follow them fully. It's because even Jesus don't know all the truth. (That's I see them by myself and Jesus and other mentors are helping me). For example, he said, the heaven, the creator, His Father.... that explained by Ab Orgine, those are rubbish nonsense.

[One more thing about Jesus, he doesn't know who's creator. Only thing is creator help him to do something. He can't perform big event. That's only personal ascended ability and still very limited. Don't forget he's my mentor, I shouldn't comment him but I want to tell you about the truth.]

And Ab Orgine believe of holy spirit, Paradise, Christ Father and Sofia ...... (Do you believe that? ) that's totally wrong not even touching the edge of the truth. So far do you follow closely what he has said, if you do then you can see all he said, it is not actually he understands it thoroughly. He just says out without any understanding. So you think he's right or the Gnostic book is right?

Above all Jesus is my mentor and God Jehovah is also my mentor. So he just bluffing here and there nothing is right. I don't mind if you want to listen to him and that's your choice.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Can you see demons? Do you learn kundalini energy? Did all people learning Gnosticism like Ab Orgine ? You're not realize what he's saying? He criticizing Christianity or Christian all following y wrong Bible, wrong Jesus, wrong God, all are wrong and are they or he a Christian? Or just anti-christ and anti-christianity. So how many people believe Gnosticism? You're on his side because it's the temptation of the Books or saying? You should know how real it's before you can believe it by logic.

Words or saying is easily be ornamentally facially expressed especially by people who knows something of the language or a good writer. You can see the Hinduism, they're written so good. The Tibetan Buddhism is well written and even YabYum is so well written. So you can't follow the scriptures.

What you can follow is who can benefit the human not by their false teaching or bad agendas behind them. Even now all written by Gospels are right about all truths or universal truth. You can't follow them fully. It's because even don't know all the truth. For example, he said, the heaven, the creator, His Father.... that explained by Ab Orgine, those are rubbish nonsense.

And his belief of holy spirit, Paradise, Christ Father and Sofia ...... (Do you believe that? ) that's totally wrong not even touching a edge of the truth. So far do you follow closely what he has said, if you do then you can see all he said, it is not actually he understands it thoroughly. He just says out without any understanding. So you think he's right or the Gnostic book is right?

Above all Jesus is my mentor and God Jehovah is also my mentor. So he just bluffing here and there nothing is right. I don't mind if you want to listen to him and that's your choice.

It is not anti Christ or anti Christianity Jeremy, if you research you will see.
No I don't see demons in anybody, I just see someone who percieves things differently, there is nothing demonic in the Gnostic Teachings. You obviously haven't read any so mybe you should they are all about Christ.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Suspended
Quote:
It is not anti Christ or anti Christianity Jeremy, if you research you will see.
No I don't see demons in anybody, I just see someone who percieves things differently, there is nothing demonic in the Gnostic Teachings. You obviously haven't read any so mybe you should they are all about Christ.

That's why you didn't following all we're response to each other. I transported his demon from his body to my body using Jesus dharma. So I can see and telling all these. So do you believe me or him? That's why I ask you can see demons or not?

And you don't see what he said is wrong? You can go back to check out so many misunderstanding that I point out for him but at the last part I'm tired to respond his word by word response.

That's why his techniques is no one can respond to him in full. So I only say that he's wrong. That's all.
Old 06-10-2017, 06:42 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Jeremy; No mate you do NOT see demons either you are wholly deluded and worse, you know full well that you are a charlatan...Quite despicable really considering I tell you Im all about legitimate truth - you do indeed make it all into mockery..

So I tell you - PROVE TO YOU - that it is CHRIST saying these things - I show you SCRIPTURE Jeremy - and your answer now is to say not only me but Thomas and the other disciples as well MUST be "demon influenced" lol..??.. You do indeed make it up as you go along..lol....

Lets see then - these Disciples WALK AND TALK for a little over three years - side by side with the LIVING CHRIST... They learn from Him DIRECTLY, get to question Him intimately, face to face, He explains FULLY - tells John He has taught him EVERYTHING for instance.... Then when the others murder Him, He returns in spirit, to give the Disciples the HOLY GHOST (plus He then spends some more time among them finishing their teaching)...

Now Jeremy, if you understand ANY of this religious malarky at all, then you will know about the ELECT...These Disciples ARE THE ELECT -THEY start it al off -they ALONE have Christ truth revealed directly..... See the crucial part - Jeremy - HOLY GHOST - now whether you think I have it or not is irrelevant - fact is the DISCIPLES DID HAVE IT - we are told it directly even in the bible lol....

But look here - wise all powerful Jeremy is going to CONTRADICT CHRIST - and you will tell us now the disciples somehow are demons...lol... Now think fast mate - what lame excuse can you counter that TRUTH with..??.. Once you attain the Holy Ghost, you are SUPPOSED to be beyond such evil influence Jeremy - so how pray tell did the disciples become corrupt..??...lol..

The Holy Ghost IS Kundalini Jeremy - exact same phenomena - according to EVERYONE else SHE IS A DIVINE GODDESS - but according to all powerful Jeremy its a demon...lol... you don't even get the basics here..

Look at the scripture I present Jeremy and understand that IS CHRIST SPEAKING DIRECTLY - that's not me mate, making things up..lol...that is ACTUAL SCRIPTURE -the ORIGINAL gospels that the bible will be manufactured from.. These original gospels existed even BEFORE the religion did mate, so don't try to blame ME for their content - as said, Im just repeating what CHRIST had to say FIRST - so again, you criticise HIM really not me - as if you are even up to the task...lol..

What next then - you going to say CHRIST is demon possessed too..??...lol...HE SAID IT FIRST MATE - it IS His truth - you really do not have a clue about any of this - and THAT is why you find this such hard mental work - lived in la la land so long unchallenged that now you cant handle a dose of reality !!

btw - you have NEVER pointed out to me any "misunderstanding" - lol - again I tell you clearly you are a charlatan game player and that does not make you a spiritual authority at all despite your many many many boastful claims - you CANNOT point out any MIS understanding - simply not possible as you actually understand NONE OF IT and are as said making it up as you go along - and now I expose you so here you even admit, you are STRUGGLING now to make it up as you go along aren't you..??..lol...

Your not tired mate - you are out of your depth simple as that..lol.. Told you Im ALL ABOUT TRUTH - so go read the scripture I present then tell us what you think it means...it IS Christ speaking...not a demon..lol..