Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-02-2016, 02:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Book1 An Awakening that I had....

Well first I would like to say hi to everyone that reads an has any interest in my post. Well lets just say I got in minor trouble and had to be somewhere for 60 days as my punishment.
Ok well before I go in to that, I would like to bring back a little bit of my childhood. I grew up on a private lane in upstate New York. As a child I loved to be alone a lot, as there weren't many children around except for two boys about my age. We use to play sometimes. Ok lets get in to this already.....
I was a very adventurous, I never grew up going to church much. My grandmother raised me, as I love her so much, She did a great job and shes in her 80s now suffering from dementia. That is really getting to me and I don't know what I would do with out her. But anyways back to me again, sorry. I was very different from other children, At the ages between 7-13 I was climbing trees, I had my own rope, it was a very good one that my grandfather harry bought me. I use to lay on my roof at night just to watch the stars and look at the sky, wondering how, where and why are we on this earth. I am the type of person that could be happy by myself reading or just day dreaming. When I mean day dreaming, I mean visioning my life in the future. I'm a person that's always thinking and wondering, not about toys about my purpose in life. I felt different like I'm here to do something huge on this earth to change something very big. But I don't know what it is...Remember when I said I had to boys that I use to play with well they were Jehovah witnesses. So sometimes I use to go with them and there parents to the kingdom hall. As the meeting started, I always starred at people on the stage and it was weird when I use to see this light above and all around these people, later on I found out it was there aura. When my grandmother use to go to work and I use to stay home by myself, I would get these weird feeling's that something was around me. I can say there has been many stories told to me about the house being haunted. I never knew if it was evil or not. But I have witnessed a few things. Once my uncles tv was on and he wasn't home so I turned it off, I thought it was odd but I thought maybe he left it on,but he didn't. So I turned it off. As I walk away, it comes back on. so I turned it back off again and it came back on. So I unplugged it and it never came back on. A few times I witnessed that the water sink in the kitchen would turn on by itself. FREAKY, also as children my grandmother bought me and my cousin kimmy these stockings that played music. My grandmother put them up every year up and still does til this day. But after my cousin passed when she was 22, 12 years ago from a car accident these stockings were now over 20 years old and from our knowledge the batteries were dead because when we pused the button they did play any music. A few days after decorating , my grandmother and I were sitting there and one stocking would just start playing out of nowhere, and it would do it a few times a Christmas season. Now when I stay there sometimes I get this feeling the same one I would get when I was younger when I stayed alone. One more thing my grandmother told me that happened to her was, that she was walking down the hall way to use the bathroom at night , it was dark and as she was walking down to the bathroom she walked into this tall man and put her hands on his shoulders, when that happen she ran to the left where my uncle eddies room was and jumped over him on his bed and woke him up. See I don't know if there are some evil and some good spirits there. But its been a puzzle to me my whole life.
Anyways, when I went away for those 2 months I had a lot of time to think. To think about how I want to change my life, How I want to change it and do better for myself. So most of the time I was by myself. I always went in to some other state of mind Its where I'm so deep in thought with visions passing through my mind, any noise would make me jump, because it was like I was somewhere else. Then I was looking for something to read and it was called a childhoods end. I love that book. When I was done reading it, I thought to myself why didn't they ever make a movie. 2 years later there was a 3 nigh event on syfy, I loved it. But the book was so much better. I also had a mini radio, and I was thinking of one song I wanted to hear and then it came on, and I was like cool. So then I started thinking of another song I wanted to listen to and it came on next. It was so weird. But there is something else ive got to say and people are probably gonna tell me either I'm crazy or theres something wrong with me. And that is: when I look outside, it could be straight up in the sky or just into my path way, but what I see is astounding, it looks like little shooting stars, like millions of them, I think they are little energy particles flying all around. And I know what some of you may say. Oh I get that too, but its not when you see like little orbs or fireworks in front of you. What I see is out there a great distance away. Its cool. but I don't know what to think of it, Because I'm the only one that could see it and you know I sound like a wacko. But anyways. I also believe in law of attraction a lil bit because there were three things I was doing when I went back out to the world. That was spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with my grandmother. Find my other half that I thought was impossible to find because he was running around doing the wrong thing in nyc, But that was the craziest way how we came back together. The last one was that I'm gonna be the best mom ever to my daughter and make her happy. I'm working on that now. Everything took place just how I visioned it. Another thing is I have the desire to find out all the answers to my questions, I'm gonna put my all in too it, but stay close to the people I love as well. Ive always wondered if I'm and indigo child or starseed. Things go much deeper then what I have wrote here. I just need the right people to help me. I would like to find friends on my level. I would love to talk to people on my level. I can hold a very intellectual conversation. I'm yearning to find people that are like me....So please can someone help me here or lead me in the right direction , to help me find people like me that I can talk too. Please.... and Thank you !!!!!!
Old 03-02-2016, 09:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina 1210
And that is: when I look outside, it could be straight up in the sky or just into my path way, but what I see is astounding, it looks like little shooting stars, like millions of them, I think they are little energy particles flying all around.

Just so you know what this is -

Blue Field Entoptic Phenomenon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_f...tic_phenomenon