Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 10-02-2016, 05:12 PM
Experiencer
Hello' star poet ( Virgo woman ):

When I began meditating on how to manifest using affirmations, (back when I was around 15 years old.) I remember having similar experiences as you, that being....”Challenges in the ability to detach from the outcome”.

I will offer you a mixture of intellectual and intuitive advice as I look into your consciousness from an overview perspective to observe what the 'core' aspects / challenges are, regarding your personal conflict with this issue.

Firstly, it is vital to understand the process and tools of 'manifesting' and its relationship to the psyche and higher consciousness. Now, desire is anticipation. Anticipation is read by the right brain as in the future, therefore not residing in the NOW, and the right brain can only create now. When we desire, we have a future object in mind. But, the right brain only knows now.

If we desire joy and happiness, and create the concept in the left brain, we have future happiness in mind. And the right brain reads it as unhappiness NOW, and this can manifest in dozens of unhappy experiences.

Therefore, it is vital to be completely uncaring about the outcome. Also, a “Happy-go-lucky or carefree” attitude helps. Therefore, tension, worry, anticipation, are attachments to the intent or goal, which constricts the flow.

Now, intent is the key, not anticipation, as intent represents being firmly directed, having one's attention firmly fixed and determined at the time of performing the affirmation. Also, an attitude of “Pure faith”can be a powerful supportive tool.

Now, as to the deeper issues that are adding to your internal conflict, it appears that you are confusing your thought process slightly in your direction of identification that you create what you concentrate upon, and expressing that in very literal objective terms.

Now; I say to you quite clearly, you DO create what you concentrate upon, but this is not to say that you necessarily create what you are thinking about. There is a difference.

Your thoughts may concentrate upon a certain action, upon a certain direction, a certain desire. This is not to say that you may necessarily actualize that desire merely for the reason that you are concentrating upon it objectively within your thought process.

This is a confusing area for many, many individuals, for you create a thought process in very specific or certain terms and you listen to the information that I offer to you in very specific terms. Therefore, it is quite easy for this information to be misunderstood and misinterpreted.

As I express to you that you shall create what you concentrate upon, this is also directly influenced, by your beliefs, and in this movement, if you are creating a line of probabilities and setting those probabilities into motion, it is unnecessary for you to be concentrating upon those probabilities in a thought process or a thought pattern. It is unnecessary for the individual to continue to concentrate in thoughts upon what you are creating.

Therefore, what I am suggesting essentially is, you may be engaging a situation; a particular job, so to speak, that you want to be engaging. Now; initially, your thought process and the movement of your energy is directed into, “I wish to be engaging this job.”

At that point, that moment, you may move in the direction of expressing to yourself for a time framework, “ I shall create this job. I shall be interactive with this job. It shall be my creation. It shall actualize.” And it may not actualize, regardless that you are objectively reinforcing continuously in your thoughts to yourself a concentration upon that creation.

But you may approach the very same scenario, and you may express....without thoughts....to yourself the trust and acceptance within yourself of the knowing that the probability has already been set in motion, and therefore it requires no more objective concentration or thought process concerning it, and in that scenario, very often you shall objectify what you want to be creating, for the key element is the trust and the acceptance of self, which allows you the objective knowing that you have already chosen a probability, and the objective thought concentration is NOT the energy that shall actualize or create that probability.

Therefore, this offers you an element of freedom to be moving your attention in other directions, no longer holding your attention objectively in the area of the probability that you have already set into motion and created. The knowing is set. You already hold the knowing that you shall accomplish. Therefore, it is unnecessary to be objectively, continuously concentrating.

Therefore, “You shall create what you are concentrating upon”, but your concentration is not necessarily a thought process. It is what you believe, where your energy is directed.

If your energy is directed in the concentration upon trust and acceptance of self and the knowing that you shall accomplish within your abilities what you set into motion within probabilities, this is what shall be actualized. If your concentration moves in the direction of discounting of self, of a lack of trust within your abilities, this is what you shall actualize.

Therefore, in the challenge that you have inquired about, you have already moved your energy and your attention into an acceptance that you do hold the ability to be creating and to be manipulating energy into the manifestation of your needs and desires. Therefore, you have set probabilities into motion but it is vital that you do not concern yourself with the objective thought process of concentration in that motion.

This allows you the freedom, in the knowing that the probability has already been chosen and that it shall objectify in the most beneficial manner to you, and this allows you to direct your attention in other areas in which you may quite easily explore all of the other probabilities that are actualized in other probable realities, and this shall not be affecting of what you have chosen within this reality.

And remember, “Expectation and anticipation of the outcome is opposing to staying in the now”! Anticipation distracts your attention from the actual creation of what you seek, for you are not paying attention to what you are creating NOW.

Therefore, as you choose a direction that you wish to be pursuing, hold your attention to what you are creating NOW, for this is the outcome already.
Also, I would suggest you focus more and more on practicing relaxation.

For, at times, you appear to be creating obstructions to your intention, for you are not paying attention to you. You are distracting your attention with outside expressions, and in that, forcing the energy.

Therefore, I offer to you the suggestion that you merely allow yourself to flow with your energy....not be forcing....and allow yourself to be aware of you, and hold your attention with you first.

As you turn your attention to the outcome, you are occupying your attention away from self, and you may be creating many different types of behaviors, such as....expectations, anticipations, etc.

Therefore, I suggest to you that you shall be experiencing much more of an ease as you allow yourself to be paying attention to YOU....in the NOW.

If you have any further inquires, you may connect with me at my page here.

I wish you well in your efforts and challenges in exploring the inner landscape of the mind.

In Light & Harmony Taoist
Old 11-02-2016, 08:27 PM
Newbie ;)

The_Taoist, you seem like a very knowledgeable person, and believe it or not, I understand your points very clearly, because they pretty much mirror my experiences. I have a few questions:

Is it possible to request that the subconscious does not take in your thoughts from the conscious, even if only temporarily? In other words, can you command that you no longer want the Law of Attraction to work for you anymore?

If you have two conflicting thoughts in one session(but not necessarily directly opposite to each other), like let's say you wished that you could get into an accident(for some reasons), AND have more money, in one thought session, then what does the subconscious do? Does the good thought erase the bad thought, or does it execute both?

If you wish for good things when you're in a low vibration state, what happens? And vice versa. My opinion is that nothing happens, but I really need you to confirm it.

If you have a bad thought, how long does such a thought stay in your subconscious?

Does the word "don't" really not work? I've read someone from the forum who tried this word from the forum, and he says it still worked anyway, and it "appears" that it's my experience as well.

I would most appreciate if you or anyone tries to answer as many of these as you can(especially the first one), ASAP. You could say it's a life or death situation for me right now. There is an insidious side to this Law of Attraction that people really need to know all about how it works, otherwise, it can be destructive.
Old 27-03-2016, 07:48 PM
Experiencer
Attachment is most likely just a stronger resistance, and resistance is made from subconscious beliefs, that oppose our desire. So I would say survival based subconscious beliefs most likely responsible for attachments. They say, that unless things will go the way you want you will not survive in subconscious language. Even simple thing like a heated argument has those beliefs behind it, otherwise why proving one's point would be so important?
I do not know any better way than EFT, EMDR, subliminal affirmations ( especially core life belief affirmations), regular affirmations in hypnotic state and possibly a few other ways to do that. Consistently, daily. They do not take long, except for subliminals, which should be ran in the background for at least 8 hours a day - easy to use while sleeping with nature sound foreground.