Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 01-12-2014, 11:11 AM
Knower

Full trance channeling question

I am not a natural channeler I have been in training now for a year and half. The goal of our training for this year is full trance mediumship. I developed clairaudience in april and was initiated in May. ( the popular term is awakened) Now I've not been able to let go enough to let my control come in and into the drivers seat. I am able to trance to the point where I'm fairly numb especially in my lower body and have hypogogic visuals similar to phasing or projection. I cannot control phasing or projection at this point it's hit or miss. I know I am partially phased out of physical but it's not complete enough for my control to come through. I would like to know the following

1 from medium trance to the disconnect point can you describe the progression step by step?.

2. Is the progression similar to phasing or astral projection?

3 are you aware of the passage of time while under

4 are you conscious when under and if so where do you go?

5 describe your focus as you go under
Old 02-12-2014, 10:10 AM
Master

me, i am a natural channel. i will not step aside because i do not want to miss anything. what they say is so interesting. plus, sometimes i have to pick up the pieces after them. if i had phased out, i would not then know what was said and done then i could not cover my tracks.

i do not want people to know i am channeling. most people cannot tell. this helps me do my work/job. i know edgar cayse was a trance channel. you can read about him.

kk
Old 02-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Knower

Funny you should mention him. He's one of my favorites. I know a lot about Cayce and I'm a member of A.R.E.
Old 02-12-2014, 02:42 PM
Checkmate.

I am a natural channeler too. But I don't like it and I wouldn't suggest trance channeling to anyone actually but that's just me.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:47 PM
Knower

I'm being trained for it. I was wondering how other people perceived the process of the trancing down.
I have to learn to control the entire process and have trouble letting go enough.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:48 PM
Knower

I also know the spirit who will be in the drivers seat fairly well. I don't feel nervous about him coming in. I cannot channel anyone but the two spirits we are dedicated as a team.
Old 07-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Checkmate.

What I'm saying is that entities can be unpredictable. You can work with them for years and they will still be unpredictable. Just talking from experience.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:34 AM
Knower

Benevolent spirits who are in harmony with the creator do not cause harm. I'm wondering what happened to you that you had such a bad experience.
How did God come to you when you started to channel?
Old 08-12-2014, 01:01 PM
Checkmate.

Words like "bad" and "harm" haven't been mentioned by me. All I said was unpredictable.
Of course, we all have different paths. Enjoy your development.
Old 19-01-2015, 02:31 AM
Experiencer
Hi Phanatulum,

I just ready our post that you wrote about 1 year ago. You may already figured all this out. I just wanted to give you my thoughts on this from my on experience. Then I channel I only do with with my Higher Self. First (skipping the preparation phase), I blank my mind from all my own thoughts and in an odd way I focus on nothingness - which might take a little while. After some time I reach a point where I loose all connection with reality. It becomes completely silent in my mind and I have no longer any perception of time and space - and in a sense I don't know where I am and I have no awareness of having a physical body at all. That's the best I can describe it because I am not really aware of anything at that moment. This is when I start receiving messages.

Boson