Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 24-11-2014, 03:32 AM
Master
The Soul Realms

The soul realms are the home to all souls, though some spend more or less time there. The activities there some would call lessons, but others see as projects that one should complete in, usually with a group. One can also be working on more then one project at a time. The appearance of the soul realms can be individual, based on one's beliefs, desires and other considerations, though one can turn off the visual, so to speak, to be less distracting, if one wishes. Some do this to be less distracted or for other reasons.

Some souls spend much or all of their times here and others spend considerably less time here since their pursuits and interests lay elsewhere. With time being relative and an individual thing it can get confusing since souls can pop around where and when they want. Though some prefer a more linear fashion.

There are all sorts of forms of entertainment, some imagined and possible here and some not imagined.

Some may say there are layers to the soul realms, some more physical or closer to physical and others less so or not at all, though this is in oversimplification and not fully correct. Various projects are undergone by souls of various levels of learning. Though this can be a bit confusing also since one can travel back and forth timewise and in place. So one can meet with another before they met with them this morning, so to speak.

There are areas where certain activities tend to be done, no due to an overall plan but do to some souls congregating in an area, or things just happening over time.
Old 13-12-2014, 05:18 AM
Master
Time in the soul realms is relative and individual to each soul. Most prefer to keep things more linear, since it keeps things simpler. Though things can get more complicated.

A soul could, be on a project with other souls, or at a sort of lecture. They could teleport away, spend days or months doing various things, then teleport back an instant after they left.

It can get even more complicated. One could, for example, go back to when one of their guides or primary guide, was younger, say their own age, and be friends and pal around with them, like friends of around the same age. Also they could go back farther and be a guide to their guide when he was much younger. So in this example one can be, by popping around in time, a guide to their guide, good friends of the same age, and have their guide be their guide, making a complicated relationship if one thinks about it.

This can extend to other souls and other activities as well. Adding more complexity. Most don't do this but some do and some enjoy it.
Old 13-12-2014, 09:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Sounds like something from Doctor Who. Doesn't it mess up the 'timeline' or something to be jumping around so much like that?
Old 13-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Knower

Souls seem to enjoy staying around family on earth. I found out that the 4 spirits that have been around me for over a year, are part of my soul family. They are with me everywhere I go and have shown me some amazing magical things. They have decorated the ceiling in my room with white Christmas lights and flowers. Recently, they made it appear as if it was snowing in the room.
Old 13-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Master
Indeed, like dr who, though souls can jump around in time as easily as a properly working tardis, unlike the doctor's type 40 that only certain doctors can control, and even then not perfectly.
Old 14-12-2014, 04:28 AM
Kulstor...how do you know so much?
I don't care...please continue.

It makes me want to listen to Bashar tonight!

We are so linear!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-12-2014, 01:12 AM
Master
Not sure how I know what I know. I've just known for quite a while now. Bashar? I've not heard of that person.
Old 22-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
...Bashar? I've not heard of that person.
Then you need to get a move on.