Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 10-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Master
Hi Rosewater

I term a lightworker as a person who makes a choice to surrender to the light, and answers a deeper inner higher calling. As to not do so is to deny their true soul self! All levels of spiritually is presented to them along their path so that they may help others when required by light. Often their individual personal lives have ( or are hard) from a human perspective. But is for a very good reason ( not necessarily karmic)
Is this what you mean?
:)
:)

Last edited by Smiler : 10-11-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Master

Hi Rosewater, I feel I'm a lightworker and I would say my life has not been hard. There have been hard times in my life but overall, I think it's been pretty easy. I've always felt I've been kind of a lucky person and that I've always been taken care of.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Master
i see thank you both, that's great in progress!
Old 11-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Enya

In response to your question - 'does anyone know for sure if they are a lightworker'? ... well, imho the term is just a label like any other label and it doesn't matter what you call yourself as long as you are true to your beliefs or path and don't use your chosen label as an excuse to develop an over-inflated ego.

Focus on discovering who you are.... and don't fret the small stuff.
Old 14-11-2010, 03:48 PM
LightFilledHeart

To me lightworker is a broad term applied to anyone who consciously is in service to the light
Old 10-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
To me lightworker is a broad term applied to anyone who consciously is in service to the light

true. i know why i'm here, to shoot the core of the death star and break up the grip of darkness. major changes are coming. we are going through a cosmic transition.
Old 21-01-2011, 04:40 AM
Ciqala

to me, i think "light workers", are star seeds, ancient souls, that are here to awaken into remembrance, and to serve the light, and assist in the changes of the world. while i think there are people who work with light, i think a light worker has that destined soul path, and they do not have the choice, they are born into it. as light workers, we have very important life paths to assist in the coming times with light, especially in this generation.
Old 21-01-2011, 07:40 AM
Ciqala

actually i disagree with what i just wrote above, confuzzled myself i have no idea what i was thinking about when i wrote that, so scratch that, i think, that all people are star seeds, have light bodies and are capable of being light beings, and that all people have very significant life paths to aid in the coming times, and that it's important for as many people as possible to awaken to their "light" paths and unite together and to the earth and source as one
Old 22-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Experiencer

well, I would say that most people may come from the perspective that their life is very difficult, lightworkers or not. Because I think we all have struggles and issues. Sometimes this may lead a person to greater growth. Other times, perhaps not. it depends on the person and what they do.

I believe light work is more what a person does and less what they are. though as you are doing the action of light work, then it can be said that you are a 'light worker.'
Old 11-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenphina
well, I would say that most people may come from the perspective that their life is very difficult, lightworkers or not. Because I think we all have struggles and issues. Sometimes this may lead a person to greater growth. Other times, perhaps not. it depends on the person and what they do.

I believe light work is more what a person does and less what they are. though as you are doing the action of light work, then it can be said that you are a 'light worker.'
If anyone is interested, you can learn something of the 144,000 light workers by going to a web site. I am not permitted at this time to post such but if you go to the greatwhitelodge.org and look at the 144,000 tab. It sounded far fetched to me at first but it has been given merrit by my spiritual teacher.