Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 23-04-2012, 06:22 AM
CatChild

7luminaries, SeekingTheShift and Mystic Blaze,

Thanks to you all for the validating and understanding posts.

Over the last couple of months, I have made a major change in my life. I have taken an eight month LOA in healthcare and have gone back to school for esthetics. So a MAJOR change! I feel it necessary to mention this, as during the change, I have really stepped away from the grief that I felt for my blue family. For a while I was not sure why this was so, and I surmised that I was focusing less on the spiritual parts of my life and more so on the 3D practicalities.

A couple of stressful events have once again occurred these last two weeks and thoughts of feeling my blue folks reentered my mind. I recently went for a reading with my reiki master who is also a psychic and an angel card reader, to gain some clarity on a few fronts- one of them being a clearer understanding of my blue people. It turns out that my blues have been even Closer with me than ever before during this change. The bond is less grievous and more mature now. (But This was not necessary to have confirmed in a reading).

I have throughout my life felt (as I have previously mentioned) that I have a life outside of Earth. Since making this thread, I have engaged further through meditations with the blue beings around me and have determined more facts about them. These facts were confirmed and even added to by my friend/reiki master. Everything that I have learned, made Perfect sense OF Me. Basically I have had less lifetimes on Earth, than I have on my home planet. And that I am likely going to go home again in two more lifetimes. This will be my last lifetime on Earth if I choose. My next could be on another planet that holds blue colonies, and the growth potentials will be mainly focused more on emotions in that plane (which I could actually use).

I have more details but it would just take too long to write it all; this is the general knowledge. As there are apparently a lot of us blues around, please let me know if any of this resonates with you. I'd LOve to share further collective details. Thanks,

~ C.
Old 23-04-2012, 08:18 AM
Master
You are here on earth at this time because that is where the work you wish to do needs to be done.

You can choose to leave the work that you can do best to someone else or you can see it through to completion yourself.

It is kind of funny for me to watch you "think like a human and be homesick" after your made such an effort to incarnate at this time.

It would be nice if you could remember exactly why you are here.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-04-2012, 10:46 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
It is kind of funny for me to watch you "think like a human and be homesick" after your made such an effort to incarnate at this time.

John

I like that John32241 and it would be nice wouldnt it.

I really do take this seriously and am sure there are many of us that have spent time considering this matter and can relate to having the same thoughts. I spent too long looking in to this when i studied life purpose.

This home that most refer to sounds pretty intense considering all the lesson planning and karma that goes on there.
What if our time on earth is actually our school holidays away from all the seriousness of home? It would be funny to those that are watching over us to see us waste so much time trying to understand it and missing home, wasting the vacation time that has been given to us.

On the other hand I wonder if those in the place that some call home are sitting there thinking that they cant wait to come home to be with the shaded people again?
Old 23-04-2012, 01:53 PM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
You are here on earth at this time because that is where the work you wish to do needs to be done.

You can choose to leave the work that you can do best to someone else or you can see it through to completion yourself.

John

To experience adulthood as a female and to be a mother. (Had several female lifetimes that ended very young).

I had many male lifetimes and experienced fatherhood but felt a strong desire to be a mother.

Last edited by CatChild : 23-04-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Old 23-04-2012, 02:03 PM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
I like that John32241 and it would be nice wouldnt it.

I really do take this seriously and am sure there are many of us that have spent time considering this matter and can relate to having the same thoughts. I spent too long looking in to this when i studied life purpose.

This home that most refer to sounds pretty intense considering all the lesson planning and karma that goes on there.
What if our time on earth is actually our school holidays away from all the seriousness of home? It would be funny to those that are watching over us to see us waste so much time trying to understand it and missing home, wasting the vacation time that has been given to us.

On the other hand I wonder if those in the place that some call home are sitting there thinking that they cant wait to come home to be with the shaded people again?

Well I wouldn't blame anyone if they thought I was crazy to believe all of this. Who knows, maybe it is all just my imagination and I have never had another lifetime, and that I will die one day and either go to heaven or to hell and that will be it. Somehow I just don't feel that will be the case.

But like I said, I don't really expect to be believed anyway and I woke up this morning thinking that I'd ask Lynn to delete my last post if no one had commented on it.
Old 23-04-2012, 11:18 PM
res

Please dont think that anyone is judging you Catchild, this is a stage of your develpment and your chance to explore deeper meaning in your life. As i mentioned i spent years of my life following this train of though and even went as fas as to sell my harley participate in a diploma course and invest in a business that was based on life purpose coaching and that we are spirits having a human experience. It didnt end well and i lost everything before it began, which led me to explore other things away from the life purpose train of thought but thats a personal choice.

It is natural for you to question and i feel it is very healthy to look outside the square with a logical mind as you have. Ending the search for the truth would be the crazy thing in my opinion.

I am interested in these blue energy beings and what they could be to you. Could they be from an etherial world or are they of this world and you have the ability to see them. The blue light energy could be your reaction to that light frequency as blue light is calming and gives you sense of being protected, nutured and safe. Maybe this feeling you get from them isnt because of the place that they are from but rather because of the energy that they bring to your life.

I believe this is the energy that some have named arch angel Gabriel. I believe there are those that reside in the etherial worlds that emit this requency of energy and bring about the sense of feeling that you are receiving. I have been told and have gathered information of my own to believe that i emit and heal in hues of blue. If i was to come to you in spirit say while sleeping with great intensity, being receptive as you are maybe you could see the energy that i bring. Maybe these being are the spirit of a physical being, maybe they have no physical body and i would find it impossible to know for sure where they originated.

There is so much to consider and i trully hope that you decide to carry on with this thread as i am enjoying exploring truth with you.

I hope i gave you some dots to play with.
Old 24-04-2012, 03:36 AM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
Please dont think that anyone is judging you Catchild, this is a stage of your develpment and your chance to explore deeper meaning in your life. As i mentioned i spent years of my life following this train of though and even went as fas as to sell my harley participate in a diploma course and invest in a business that was based on life purpose coaching and that we are spirits having a human experience. It didnt end well and i lost everything before it began, which led me to explore other things away from the life purpose train of thought but thats a personal choice.

It is natural for you to question and i feel it is very healthy to look outside the square with a logical mind as you have. Ending the search for the truth would be the crazy thing in my opinion.

I am interested in these blue energy beings and what they could be to you. Could they be from an etherial world or are they of this world and you have the ability to see them. The blue light energy could be your reaction to that light frequency as blue light is calming and gives you sense of being protected, nutured and safe. Maybe this feeling you get from them isnt because of the place that they are from but rather because of the energy that they bring to your life.

I believe this is the energy that some have named arch angel Gabriel. I believe there are those that reside in the etherial worlds that emit this requency of energy and bring about the sense of feeling that you are receiving. I have been told and have gathered information of my own to believe that i emit and heal in hues of blue. If i was to come to you in spirit say while sleeping with great intensity, being receptive as you are maybe you could see the energy that i bring. Maybe these being are the spirit of a physical being, maybe they have no physical body and i would find it impossible to know for sure where they originated.

There is so much to consider and i trully hope that you decide to carry on with this thread as i am enjoying exploring truth with you.

I hope i gave you some dots to play with.

Hey res it's fine. If people judge me I can take it- it's more just my feeling as though I shared too much. But it's done now and your post has given me something to think about.

Thank you for providing me with your perspective which is relative yet practical. Perhaps you could share with me further about your journey if you'd like. I Hope you do contact me further so we could talk more about this subject. I think you hold some interesting information on the blue energy and I'd be very happy to try connecting on that vibration with you-
Old 24-04-2012, 06:57 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatChild
Hey res it's fine. If people judge me I can take it- it's more just my feeling as though I shared too much. But it's done now and your post has given me something to think about.

Thank you for providing me with your perspective which is relative yet practical. Perhaps you could share with me further about your journey if you'd like. I Hope you do contact me further so we could talk more about this subject. I think you hold some interesting information on the blue energy and I'd be very happy to try connecting on that vibration with you-

I'd like that . I hear you and i will send you a pm, though be warned you may leave with more questions than you came with

chat soon
Old 24-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Guide
Dear CatChild,

It is not so important where you come from, it is more important who you are and where you go.

Namaste,

TISS
Old 25-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatChild
7luminaries, SeekingTheShift and Mystic Blaze,

Thanks to you all for the validating and understanding posts.

Over the last couple of months, I have made a major change in my life. I have taken an eight month LOA in healthcare and have gone back to school for esthetics. So a MAJOR change! I feel it necessary to mention this, as during the change, I have really stepped away from the grief that I felt for my blue family. For a while I was not sure why this was so, and I surmised that I was focusing less on the spiritual parts of my life and more so on the 3D practicalities.

A couple of stressful events have once again occurred these last two weeks and thoughts of feeling my blue folks reentered my mind. I recently went for a reading with my reiki master who is also a psychic and an angel card reader, to gain some clarity on a few fronts- one of them being a clearer understanding of my blue people. It turns out that my blues have been even Closer with me than ever before during this change. The bond is less grievous and more mature now. (But This was not necessary to have confirmed in a reading).

I have throughout my life felt (as I have previously mentioned) that I have a life outside of Earth. Since making this thread, I have engaged further through meditations with the blue beings around me and have determined more facts about them. These facts were confirmed and even added to by my friend/reiki master. Everything that I have learned, made Perfect sense OF Me. Basically I have had less lifetimes on Earth, than I have on my home planet. And that I am likely going to go home again in two more lifetimes. This will be my last lifetime on Earth if I choose. My next could be on another planet that holds blue colonies, and the growth potentials will be mainly focused more on emotions in that plane (which I could actually use).

I have more details but it would just take too long to write it all; this is the general knowledge. As there are apparently a lot of us blues around, please let me know if any of this resonates with you. I'd LOve to share further collective details. Thanks,

~ C.

Catchild, I am glad you found my post I meant to check back several times and forgot.

There is a lot I could say. For one...if you are sensing Andromedans, they are in fact real in the common sense, as I have experienced in meditation.
Although their vibrations are higher, they like us exist as both material and spiritual "multidimensional" beings, but they are more aware generally. They eat, sleep, reproduce, and so forth. They typically only communicate telepathically it seems.

Like so many other human populations, their physical size & lifespans are larger/longer than ours, their level of technology is higher and they have likewise had time to develop the moral and ethical acumen to use the techology in a peaceful, nurturing and green way. We are far behind here. I have to assume that you and like minds like me are here like so many others at this time to contribute in some way to healing, prayer, and/or by bringing our unique perspectives to the table.

I have no idea if I had lifetimes there, but I do resonate with them & communicate easily with them because of the kindred soul aspect, or by means of being on the same wavelength, so to speak.

I will also say your energy also spoke to me in a resonant way from the moment you got on here, as has a handful of others. So I shouldn't be surprised at the blue ppl connection Per res, it's true I did first learn to do energy healing using blue light (and white of course), and then expanded to others. Blue, green (& white) are still my most commonly used in the broadest sense. And I work with both Michael and Gabriel when I work with the guides for healing. I am not certain what connection if any this has with Andromedans, as the transcendental guides are not human and their energy has a different feel. Though I assume the Andromedans would of course work with them just as we do.

For the record, of course, I want to say that I really love & appreciate many of the dear souls here and the environment generally.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke