Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Master
when my twin left again in july 2010 i was scared i would go back into the dark night , but becaus eof the constant torture and haunting image sof us both and of him i began drinking , it started off with a bottle of wine then progressed to 2 an evening , it became a pain number and helped for a while , but then the slightest bit of pain and i would hit the bottle , by then i was on a bottle of malibu a day and began drinking earlier and earlier , it got so bad that in a morning i would go in town and disguise it in a can of coke , drink along with happy music gave me a sense of the feeling i had when with him , .. happy cheerful and not as empty , but it didnt last , soon as the effects wore off i would need more . then i found this forum and decided i didnt need drink because all it was doing was masking for a short time what i was feeling and knew it would only get worse , my advice is , you cant sever the connection and self medicating will only make u worse because we are not meant to hide what we feel or who we really are , that is what this connection is teaching us in the first place . good luck its not easy x

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 10-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
when my twin left again in july 2010 i was scared i would go back into the dark night , but becaus eof the constant torture and haunting image sof us both and of him i began drinking , it started off with a bottle of wine then progressed to 2 an evening , it became a pain number and helped for a while , but then the slightest bit of pain and i would hit the bottle , by then i was on a bottle of malibu a day and began drinking earlier and earlier , it got so bad that in a morning i would go in town and disguise it in a can of coke , drink along with happy music gave me a sense of the feeling i had when with him , .. happy cheerful and not as empty , but it didnt last , soon as the effects wore off i would need more . then i found this forum and decided i didnt need drink because all it was doing was masking for a short time what i was feeling and knew it would only get worse , my advice is , you cant sever the connection and self medicating will only make u worse because we are not meant to hide what we feel or who we really are , that is what this connection is teaching us in the first place . good luck its not easy x

Thank you for sharing Mystical :) yes I agree this forum really was a life saver for me too - I completely agree with yr words....surrendering to what will be and learning to love and accept all that is (including ourselves!) is a huge part of it all and probably one of the biggest challenges we face in this lifetime - I am blessed though...we all are...something/someone believes we are ready...we need to see that strength within ourselves too....
Old 10-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Enigmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
Enigmatic, I just got rid of that problem and the cravings.

I got rid of it in a couple of weeks and how I did it was juice fasting for a week and then again the following one one after eating salads on the saturday and sunday in between.It made me loose all desire o drink and made me lose about 10 kilos in just under 4 weeks. I also continued eating off and on.

Try damiana tea. It's a bit like a weaker kava in the numbing dept and it works great. You get it off ebay for about 14 bucks for heaps of it or about 5 bucks a 25 gram one just to try.

I stumbled onto the mystery cure all tool..Fasting. it makes you healthy and helps get rid of eating habits you dont want like alcohol and junk food.

Love it lightworker, that's the problem, the system bulid up, and i've put on 10kgs from it that I don't need as well, and i'm an entertainer / singer / dancer too.

I'll shoot you a PM, i'd love to know more details.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Enigmatic

Quote:

"Drink along with happy music gave me a sense of the feeling I had when with him"

That's exactly where i'm at, i've always been such an outgoing social person, but i'm literally spending all my time at the moment at home on the net, drinking and listening to music that I love.

Thanks for your great post - it's nice to know someone else has been through this, I know I need to pull myself out of it, it's just knowing how when it has become such a habit and a huge part of my life.

x
Old 10-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Enigmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoTheCat
so how does it make it ok for anyone to drink a whole bottle of red wine every night? -and im not talking about genders here-
and OP didnt even say she drinks with a friend or anything like it..? so it can't be called *social drinking* ¬_¬

OP, im not trying to judge you, here, because we all have our down periods and we simply don't know how to cope with them.
i'd say to replace one of the wine glasses with one of water, but this is not showing real support.
be careful <3

No a bottle of wine a night is not good, and the water theory is a great idea, but straight up I just probably won't do it. The thing I've noticed works is exercise and dancing in particular so that will be my first step to releasing at this stage.

I'm better off not drinking during the week at all, and saving it for the weekend. My body will appreciate that more too.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Master
i still do it occasionally , i get the urge because i feel empty inside and drink and music gives u that warm happy glow ,but it isnt the answer as it wears off and again u feel miserable and even emptier its a vicious cycle . nowdays when i get the urge i try other ways , like remembering the love by picturing his body entiwned with mine , the first smile he gave me or sumthing sweet he said and i fill with love again but even so that wears off from time to time lol , instead u have to go with the flow find other outlets for expression and creativity , i love music it has become part of my life and of who i am these days , so sum days i blast the happy music and get my cleaning gloves out , stil works just as good :) or if all else fails , i have fun with my children , but dont be too hard on urself when u are feeling down inthe dumps and sad , just see it that ur inner child is in need of love and a cuddle :)

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 10-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Knower

I had a sharmanic healing that really helped me give up smoking after a 35 year habit. I highly recommend it and I know for sure I couldn't have done it without that session. She did it over the phone would you believe, but I actually thought that was better because I could freely cry without embarrassment. She retrieved fragments of my soul and after that it was possible to quit.If you are interested msg me and I will dig up her details. Amazing stuff.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Enigmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by silke
I had a sharmanic healing that really helped me give up smoking after a 35 year habit. I highly recommend it and I know for sure I couldn't have done it without that session. She did it over the phone would you believe, but I actually thought that was better because I could freely cry without embarrassment. She retrieved fragments of my soul and after that it was possible to quit.If you are interested msg me and I will dig up her details. Amazing stuff.

Thank you, yes I am, i'll message you... thank you so much.

I think it's so important to be open to new concepts and ideas for moving forward in life after you find your TF or even a major SC because there is just nothing like it, and it's no longer completely earthly.

That's why I feel it counter-productive to discuss these issues with people who haven't experienced full soul connection or a TF connection, as they simply don't understand.

"Just cut him off and move on" they say... with absolute concern and kindness of course... and don't get me wrong, the logic is spot on... but there is little room for logic in these connections... they are here to help us grow...and the best we can try and do is make peace for the connection and situations are they are, and really start to work on ourselves.

Love and light to all posters in this thread, I can't express how much you are helping me through my situation, and how grateful I am that I found you all.

Hopefully I can start to give back in some way too x
Old 10-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Enigmatic

Quote:
i still do it occasionally , i get the urge because i feel empty inside and drink and music gives u that warm happy glow ,but it isnt the answer as it wears off and again u feel miserable and even emptier its a vicious cycle . nowdays when i get the urge i try other ways , like remembering the love by picturing his body entiwned with mine , the first smile he gave me or sumthing sweet he said and i fill with love again but even so that wears off from time to time lol , instead u have to go with the flow find other outlets for expression and creativity , i love music it has become part of my life and of who i am these days , so sum days i blast the happy music and get my cleaning gloves out , stil works just as good :) or if all else fails , i have fun with my children , but dont be too hard on urself when u are feeling down inthe dumps and sad , just see it that ur inner child is in need of love and a cuddle :)

" like remembering the love by picturing his body entiwned with mine , the first smile he gave me or sumthing sweet he said and i fill with love again"

I just did this and had a big cry! Which was a lovely release... thank you, it's great advice x
Old 11-03-2012, 12:15 AM
Master
2 to 3 a night is too much. they say perhaps 1 glass of wine with dinner is okay. When I was 16, i drank like a fish to numb myself and at 17 or 18 I realized what I was doing and knocked it off. It's not worth it. My brother is in his late 40s now...he didn't knock it off and quite honestly, he's a worthless thing. he's not worked in 30 years. He's a leech.

Do you realize that while you think you are numbing yourself, alcohol is a depressant?