Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-05-2016, 11:42 PM
Suspended

New book by the Happy Medium Kim Russo coming out this week

Well, there aren't too many mediums I follow. While I'm not interested in the Long Island medium, I have been a fan of the medium Kim Russo for quite a while.

Kim has had a show on LMN called the, "Haunting of," for about a few years now. You can find old episodes online. The premise of the show is that celebrities (like Rodey Piper, Vanessa Williams, Margaret Cho and others) revisit the site of experiences where they were haunted or had an unexplained supernatural occurrence. Kim explains the sources and reasons for the haunting while communicating with loved ones who have passed on from the celebrities personal lives.

The reason I am interested in Kim and find her credible is 1) the show does historical research to back up her visions of the homes and sites 2) the celebrities are often in awe of the little details she knows about friends and family who have passed om 3) she really does a good job of advising and sorting out the person's lives and giving them faith.

If she ever came to a city close by I would go to her event. Needless, to write I am excited about the fact this book is coming out this week. I bought it on preorder from Amazon but I am going to have to wait until it comes in the mail; from previous experience it takes about two days.

So, is anyone else excited or interested in this book? If you are not familiar with her check out online episodes of her show. When I get the book and read it I will post a review here.

Thanks!
Old 23-05-2016, 01:54 AM
Experiencer
Thanks never heard of her. I just discovered Gordon smith books he is amazing :-) simple and humble I love learning from him ... Just finishing intuitive studies book :-) super easy to follow ...

I'll check out Kim on YouTube :-)
Old 01-06-2016, 11:22 AM
Experiencer

I'm so glad you mentioned this! Really would love to read her book. She is great. I really enjoy the "Haunting of" show as well. Thanks for sharing this. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
Well, there aren't too many mediums I follow. While I'm not interested in the Long Island medium, I have been a fan of the medium Kim Russo for quite a while.

Kim has had a show on LMN called the, "Haunting of," for about a few years now. You can find old episodes online. The premise of the show is that celebrities (like Rodey Piper, Vanessa Williams, Margaret Cho and others) revisit the site of experiences where they were haunted or had an unexplained supernatural occurrence. Kim explains the sources and reasons for the haunting while communicating with loved ones who have passed on from the celebrities personal lives.

The reason I am interested in Kim and find her credible is 1) the show does historical research to back up her visions of the homes and sites 2) the celebrities are often in awe of the little details she knows about friends and family who have passed om 3) she really does a good job of advising and sorting out the person's lives and giving them faith.

If she ever came to a city close by I would go to her event. Needless, to write I am excited about the fact this book is coming out this week. I bought it on preorder from Amazon but I am going to have to wait until it comes in the mail; from previous experience it takes about two days.

So, is anyone else excited or interested in this book? If you are not familiar with her check out online episodes of her show. When I get the book and read it I will post a review here.

Thanks!