Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 04-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah-ha, you tricked me, LOL --I thought you were going to speak about accepting all that belongs to us... limitless accepting...ha!

Well... The deep power of accepting all is another topic, eh? As you may already know, unconditionality is inherent in our true nature whereas non-accepting and resisting reside only in the conditioned ego-mind.

Quote:
I'm not understanding your "we create an open space" ...

As we release our patterns of judging, clinging, indulging, avoiding and resisting we may experience an increased sense of openness in our body-mind.

In continuing to heal and release our mind patterns this opening eventually becomes the gateway to experiencing the unboundaried open space of existence.

Quote:
A pleasure, Xan
And mine as well.

Xan

Old 14-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Shen Mashel

This topic is very interesting...from my experience i can clearly say that this law does not function simply as to just think about something and getting the results wanted.I mean maybe it works for others, but for me its a bit different.
I think that the secret described in the documentary ''the secret'' is a disinformation about this law.
For me its quite complicated...the less i think about something the more its going to happen.Example:i was thinking way too much about what to do in order to have a girlfriend and every attempt failed, but since i stopped thinking about it so much everything is going way better.What i come up with is this...this law applies when you are on the right path and you can express thought-like energy for a result, but when something is not for you at a point than all the creative energy you sink in it won't do a thing.So this law is very closely tied with ''destinic energy'' as i call it and your inner self in order to know in your heart when you are on the right path or at the right time for something.
Old 14-11-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen Mashel
This topic is very interesting...from my experience i can clearly say that this law does not function simply as to just think about something and getting the results wanted. I mean maybe it works for others, but for me its a bit different.
I think that the secret described in the documentary ''the secret'' is a disinformation about this law.
For me its quite complicated...the less i think about something the more its going to happen.
Example:i was thinking way too much about what to do in order to have a girlfriend and every attempt failed, but since i stopped thinking about it so much everything is going way better.

What i come up with is this...this law applies when you are on the right path and you can express thought-like energy for a result, but when something is not for you at a point than all the creative energy you sink in it won't do a thing. So this law is very closely tied with ''destinic energy'' as i call it and your inner self in order to know in your heart when you are on the right path or at the right time for something.

I think you are expressing the Law of Attraction (as I have understood listening to Abraham-Hicks) see, as long as you think it is complicated it will remain complicated, Ha!

It is easy when understood better that's all - no biggy - like when a couple wanting a baby and finally adopts -THAT'S when they get pregnant - the thing we want we often are thinking a bit too much on "how we do not have it" and thus, we can repel the receiving of the very thing we want.
As we relax, we are giving an opening to "it" to come into our life.
Our accepting, relaxed frequency matches that which we want - that's how I absorbed it.

I don't know about this right path as you say, exactly.
My belief system is: the Universe or God wants the best for me always -
That's also what I want for me - so if I ask for more clients, I get more clients.
I expect more clients, I picture more clients - I picture me happy and with absolutely all that I want - happy and content - and so far it's working
just fine, btw, for those that don't believe in it.

Now, the next step - healing and helping others.

Btw, Abraham-hicks CDs are the most clearly understandable words I may have ever heard.
They appeal to the logcal mind and to the spirit. They "ring true".
I can listen to one CD over and over and STILL glean more insight!
To me that is the mark of excellence - like a Classic novel.
Nice talking with you, Shen M.
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Shen Mashel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I think you are expressing the Law of Attraction (as I have understood listening to Abraham-Hicks) see, as long as you think it is complicated it will remain complicated, Ha!

It is easy when understood better that's all - no biggy - like when a couple wanting a baby and finally adopts -THAT'S when they get pregnant - the thing we want we often are thinking a bit too much on "how we do not have it" and thus, we can repel the receiving of the very thing we want.
As we relax, we are giving an opening to "it" to come into our life.
Our accepting, relaxed frequency matches that which we want - that's how I absorbed it.

I don't know about this right path as you say, exactly.
My belief system is: the Universe or God wants the best for me always -
That's also what I want for me - so if I ask for more clients, I get more clients.
I expect more clients, I picture more clients - I picture me happy and with absolutely all that I want - happy and content - and so far it's working
just fine, btw, for those that don't believe in it.

Now, the next step - healing and helping others.

Btw, Abraham-hicks CDs are the most clearly understandable words I may have ever heard.
They appeal to the logcal mind and to the spirit. They "ring true".
I can listen to one CD over and over and STILL glean more insight!
To me that is the mark of excellence - like a Classic novel.
Nice talking with you, Shen M.
Miss Hepburn

I did not heard about Abraham Hicks, but your signature motto from him is very true and i think that also.
Ok...i only said how the law works for me and i am content with being complicated.I will try unlocking its secrets as i go through life.
One thing i agree and have to try...relaxing and accepting ''it'' in our life :)
thanks for the input and nice talking with you also.