Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 17-10-2010, 09:15 PM
Master
Smile I keep smelling flowers

Since yesterday evening I have been smelling flowers on and off, it smells like roses to me.
I don't know if it's from this forum because I smell them when I'm online here, or maybe I smell them in other parts of the house and don't realize it.
Weird, I wonder what it could be.
Spiritlite
Old 19-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Knower
I have read that when one smells things such as flowers and there is no explanation of that smell being there. That this can mean that one of your guides, Angels or a loved one that past over is visiting you. Do you have any relatives who passed over who really loved roses and their smell?

This is from How to feel your Angels by Doreen Vitrue under Common ways in which you feel a spiritual presence,
Quote:
Catching a whiff of flowers of smoke when theres no blossom or fire nearby.
Old 23-10-2010, 12:40 AM
Master
Huh yeah my grandmother loved roses, however she is in Zimbabwe and we cannot contact her in her old age home and we have no clue if she is alive or not.
Spiritlite
Thanks for the response.
Old 23-10-2010, 01:00 AM
Jules

nepesh is right me lovely.
It's usually a sign of spirit being around. soooo you say it happens when you come on here. Makes sense. Because your talking and thinking about spiritual matters you've opened up your chakra's and have connected, allowing spirit to come through. Now what you have to realise is it's only a thought away. So you could be reading a book, having a convo on the phone, watching a tv programme. Whatever it is your doing can open your awareness up so hence the flowers :) .. now your first thought was your grandmother .. why can't you contact the home she's in? or anohter famly member? xox
Old 23-10-2010, 01:04 AM
Master
Yeah true Jules on this forum I'm spiritual so I am more open.
It's a long story about my grandmother, my mother has basically disowned her and will not give me the address or phone number of the place my grandmother is in SIGH.........bloood relatives can be so mean.
Spiritlite
Old 27-11-2023, 04:25 AM
Dude111

I smell a nice sweet smell when I go in certain parts of the neighbourhood.... Usually im out walking at night and I come in front of this group of houses and I smell this beautiful smell...... I doint know where its coming from.....

Then for about 3 or 4 years now off and on I smell this horrible smell like someones cookout but it isnt,sometimes it makes my throat burn,etc.....