Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 23-06-2016, 10:22 AM
Experiencer
Need help/or advice....

Recently a friend told me something stuck inside him for a long time,he is a successful man now but he doesnt get a good marriage and kids,he thought maybe due to this matter: his dad was disabled and addicted to drinking, his mom did prostitution and sold drugs secretly etc,she gave the family all the money she earned, but same time also damaged their hearts,so everyone hated the mom. one day she showed up in his door and asked for his help when he graducated from college,he drove her away in late night,she got murdered later. he didnt tell me why she suddenly asked for his help..... all the details.
he wants to find peace with his mom, but i m not a professional medium, i just sometimes can talk to spirits in dreams.
his mom is same horoscope as mine.
last year i had a dream about a lady who was dying and i contacted her son, told him to find someone to help her, she lived in different country fm her son. she is also same horoscope as mine.

Can anyone give me some help or advice?
he is afraid to go to see a professional medium , he doesnt want others to know his secret.
but i can only help a little for now.

Thanks a lot.
P.S. I read about"doorkeeper"when doing medium work, what is that?
Old 23-06-2016, 04:10 PM
Administrator
Hello

You can have him contact me my E Mail is on my Profile. I do not charge for the work that I do and what is said to me stays only with me.

We can come from a dark place when we come into this life but that does not have to define whom we are. We it is said choose our parents when we come in and we come with a Soul that has a Soul Contact of learning for it to experience. In this we can see growth from even the darkest places we come from or travel into in a life.

For me I so thought I got into the wrong house being that I had to "hide" tie paranormal part of me til I found my own footings with it all. Feeling outcast, playing in this that are seen as dark but I embrace that it was the right path so that I can be me now to help out.

You ask on the "Door Keeper" also known as "Gate Keeper" this is an energy or Guide or Guardian that is there at the vale to protect the Medium from energies that are not good for them. We all have Guides and this seems to be that extra layer that is there.

I was raised Anglican and I recall being told that I should not talk about seeing and talking to the dead but that the Gate Keeper would keep Hell from touching me. I do not feel that there is Hell and I know well that I have nice wall around me that keeps me safe.

Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Recently a friend told me something stuck inside him for a long time,he is a successful man now but he doesnt get a good marriage and kids,he thought maybe due to this matter: his dad was disabled and addicted to drinking, his mom did prostitution and sold drugs secretly etc,she gave the family all the money she earned, but same time also damaged their hearts,so everyone hated the mom. one day she showed up in his door and asked for his help when he graducated from college,he drove her away in late night,she got murdered later. he didnt tell me why she suddenly asked for his help..... all the details.
he wants to find peace with his mom, but i m not a professional medium, i just sometimes can talk to spirits in dreams.
his mom is same horoscope as mine.
last year i had a dream about a lady who was dying and i contacted her son, told him to find someone to help her, she lived in different country fm her son. she is also same horoscope as mine.

Can anyone give me some help or advice?
he is afraid to go to see a professional medium , he doesnt want others to know his secret.
but i can only help a little for now.

Thanks a lot.
P.S. I read about"doorkeeper"when doing medium work, what is that?
Old 24-06-2016, 01:20 PM
Experiencer
Hi Lynn,
I told him about u and what I met and learnt fm u and this forums, he said he would think, but i wonder he will really have the courage to do it , he is now going thru a divorce and messed up, and he is afraid to reveal a lot secrets.....
Can I PM u here to tell u more detail, or does it work if i tell u his mom's name, birthday and other life habits?
Old 24-06-2016, 03:53 PM
Knower
Has he considered professional therapy? The murder is tragic, but his background alludes to some ongoing, perhaps even generational wounds that likely cannot be healed quickly. I feel Him - pray he is able to find some relief.
Old 24-06-2016, 08:24 PM
Administrator
I think lynn has given you some good advice on behalf of your friend,it is normal for him to be nervous about what is to be said,but please ask him to overcome his fear it will make a difference knowing that it wasnt his fault for sending her away and going through a divorce he is going through enough turmoil,but lynn has extended her help to your friend and he will be able to take it up in due course,

Namaste
Old 25-06-2016, 01:46 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
Has he considered professional therapy? The murder is tragic, but his background alludes to some ongoing, perhaps even generational wounds that likely cannot be healed quickly. I feel Him - pray he is able to find some relief.
yes i feel it is something weird generational too.....he married a woman similar to his mom and also got a disabled child like his father.and he is now in 60s.
yes he has a therapist .
Old 25-06-2016, 01:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I think lynn has given you some good advice on behalf of your friend,it is normal for him to be nervous about what is to be said,but please ask him to overcome his fear it will make a difference knowing that it wasnt his fault for sending her away and going through a divorce he is going through enough turmoil,but lynn has extended her help to your friend and he will be able to take it up in due course,

Namaste
He is in 60s, i just worry how long it will take for him to overcome his nervous feeling.
Old 25-06-2016, 02:27 AM
Ascender

Yeah here's some advice. Rethink your life path.

The dead know nothing ~Proverbs.