Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-06-2016, 06:16 PM
Pathfinder

Spirit Guide Meditation

Hey guys!! I had a quick question and waned to know if anyone has experienced something similar.

I have been meditating for about 2 months now, sitting with spirit and trying to develop my mediumship. Whenever I meet with my guide through meditation he is solid white. I know that he's wearing when it comes to clothes but they are white too. My guide also never lets me see his face. I am a small woman about 5"1 and he seems to be about 6"3 and I can never see his face even when I look up. Is that because he doesn't want me to see his face?? Thanks for all your help guys! I look forward to sharing more!!
Old 04-06-2016, 09:17 PM
Administrator
Some people never get to see their guides they get a feeling they are around but some never show themselves,my friend has never seen her guide she knows hes there but all she sees is a shape.never seen his face she knows hes male thats about it,myself i see my guide in solid form as i see spirit the same way.but everyone is different.

Namaste
Old 04-06-2016, 11:00 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Some people never get to see their guides they get a feeling they are around but some never show themselves,my friend has never seen her guide she knows hes there but all she sees is a shape.never seen his face she knows hes male thats about it,myself i see my guide in solid form as i see spirit the same way.but everyone is different.

Namaste
Thanks so much for sharing! I've been learning so much through spiritual forums and I love having a place I can talk to people about the things I experience through my journey. Is it possible for a loved one to be a spirit guide as well if you were incredibly close to them??