Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 25-04-2016, 02:22 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
I was always well aware of entities and the spirit world but didn't pay it any attention. When I stopped tarot reading 16 yrs ago I left it all there. Not sure what happened late Feb but that thing knew it was coming. It tried it's best to induce fear. At first it seemed to work but I was in shock of everything I was seeing at once. The mask thing, it tried to repeat it every night until I said screw it I'm going to sleep and said I was done playing. I meant it. I got a short few day break from the crazy symptoms but then they started back up, with new ones without an entity. I thought maybe it knew I was going to discover it when I got to where I could see them. Either that or a food source. I believe now it's more or less trying to keep me from advancing but it's happening regardless.

Unfortunately I have a couple other earthounds in my living room. Can't watch TV without being felt up.

And the static electricity. Yes ma'am they can do that. When they touch a person some of what they use is static electricity. That and impulses sent to your muscles to simulate a grab or a touch. I keep razors on hand. I know that tens machines will block them and massagers. If you are already sending electrical impulses to your muscles then they can touch where it's being sent. Your signal blocks theirs. That's why they touch you when you are still or a body part your not using.

Another thing I know they do is they will enter the body of someone for less than a minute, their vibration feels weird when they do this but they let out excess energy this way. May feel like sudden anxiety with a hot flash. It's uncomfortable. You can literally throw the spirit from your space. Part of our sleep issues stem from this. I had a few do that to me and I was up for 2 days.

You get felt up while trying to watch TV? Goodness. That's rather bold of them.

Hm, I wonder why it seems to want to prevent you from advancing? Aside from obviously not wanting you to see the full extent of its activity. I'm sure those things are used to skulking around unseen. (If there is something doing the same thing to me, I will be immensely irritated.) Now I'm trying to remember if I've ever read any other accounts of a giant mutant boar-hog entity. It's always quite interesting and illuminating to hear of these things, since typically it seems most people only ever see "shadow people". Like the thing that peeked in my doorway briefly the other night. (Well, it was more of a black blur, not a solid thing.)

I wasn't aware of how the touching thing works. Now I have an excuse to buy a massager! Hmm, I wonder why some spirits feel like static electricity whereas others just feel like gentle cobwebs brushing the skin or cool air blowing. I don't mind the latter.

I've definitely felt the sudden anxiety + hot flash thing. It's aggravating when it happens almost every single time I start drifting to sleep. I find that just throwing myself in the shower and then slathering myself in essential oil scented lotion helps. I get the impression that certain scents can be a deterrent for those types. (Especially lemongrass, verbena, citronella, jasmine, rose and lily. And of course various resins, like dragon's blood and frankincense.)

Do you happen to know of an effective way to block the aforementioned pest entities from draining your energy? (If I had more herbs and supplies I would do more cleansing baths, but alas) I also cannot tell if it's those types or human spirits when there's a sudden BURST of intense and inexplicable sorrow/anger/panic coupled with various strange impulses. (Like putting on a fancy white dress at 1 am and walking to a specific but unknown place in a specific run-down neighborhood with fruit and candles for... no apparent reason?!?)

((P.S.. just got a erm, transmission you could say, regarding the Lily situation and the little one. Had the urge to do some automatic writing, and it turned into something else. I begrudgingly posted it in the Poetry subforum if you want to read it))
Old 25-04-2016, 02:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulabelle
You get felt up while trying to watch TV? Goodness. That's rather bold of them.

Hm, I wonder why it seems to want to prevent you from advancing? Aside from obviously not wanting you to see the full extent of its activity. I'm sure those things are used to skulking around unseen. (If there is something doing the same thing to me, I will be immensely irritated.) Now I'm trying to remember if I've ever read any other accounts of a giant mutant boar-hog entity. It's always quite interesting and illuminating to hear of these things, since typically it seems most people only ever see "shadow people". Like the thing that peeked in my doorway briefly the other night. (Well, it was more of a black blur, not a solid thing.)

I wasn't aware of how the touching thing works. Now I have an excuse to buy a massager! Hmm, I wonder why some spirits feel like static electricity whereas others just feel like gentle cobwebs brushing the skin or cool air blowing. I don't mind the latter.

I've definitely felt the sudden anxiety + hot flash thing. It's aggravating when it happens almost every single time I start drifting to sleep. I find that just throwing myself in the shower and then slathering myself in essential oil scented lotion helps. I get the impression that certain scents can be a deterrent for those types. (Especially lemongrass, verbena, citronella, jasmine, rose and lily. And of course various resins, like dragon's blood and frankincense.)

Do you happen to know of an effective way to block the aforementioned pest entities from draining your energy? (If I had more herbs and supplies I would do more cleansing baths, but alas) I also cannot tell if it's those types or human spirits when there's a sudden BURST of intense and inexplicable sorrow/anger/panic coupled with various strange impulses. (Like putting on a fancy white dress at 1 am and walking to a specific but unknown place in a specific run-down neighborhood with fruit and candles for... no apparent reason?!?)

((P.S.. just got a erm, transmission you could say, regarding the Lily situation and the little one. Had the urge to do some automatic writing, and it turned into something else. I begrudgingly posted it in the Poetry subforum if you want to read it))

They have the potential to grab but the higher vibrational entities wont unless they need to. I've had one grab my shoulder that was fully manifested. But I was comfortable with this one. She also needed to stop me from walking away. She hugged me and our thoughts merged. Now her touch is as you describe, so gentle I almost miss it sometimes.

The jasmine can change the energy in the home into more positive. I use this and jasmine based perfumes like chloe and narcissus. That high vibrational spirit I spoke of being gentle smelled of jasmine and honeysuckle amplified by 10. That's what made me try it out. It spiritual meaning is purity.

The lower level entity that appeared as a beast was capable of nothing more than illusions. I figured that out through taping certain events. I taped the so called activity from it, and that of a real entity. When my vibrations got higher and I starved it down, i went back and reviewed the recordings. the poltergeist like activity from it wasn't real. But an entity I asked to movedl certain leaves on an artificial plant is still there.

Keeping or raising vibrations has been the only way I've been able to keep them at bay. Sage works until the smoke screen it creates is gone. Bringing in positive things to make your home not suitable for them is key.
Like making everything (even when faced with a negative situation) positive. Spoken words especially. Being behind on the slightest around the house whether it be closets need clearing, or maybe laundry. That can lower your vibration. Sometimes so your confused and not motivated at all to just get up and do it. So raising the vibration alot higher than the pests they can't mess with you much. Your vibration will not be compatable or close to being. The higher vibrational entities do not do any of this. Not from what ive seen. Energy for them either comes from something else or its easily aquired through other means. They don't want to do anything to us that makes us feel bad or hurt us. Next time you come across one notice that you can feel this from them, the strong reluctance to bring harm. It's Suttle but it's there. The bottom feeders tend to hang around as your going to sleep. There is a quick surge of energy as we go into that sleep state. That may be a reason why some wake us in the middle of the night. To have us repeat this energy snack. Definitely food for thought.

The reason I ended up with about 4 nasties hanging about is our property has an Indian burial ground on it and 2 people has been murdered as well. The others here are harmless and quite comical at times. I get any feelings of out of character I simply say "those areally not mine" and push it out of my space and fill my space with what it's suppose to have. Inner peace and calm. Eventually they get the hint that your firm on this. It's a waste of their energy. They won't fool with you long cause theres nothing in it for them.

I'm aggrivating by nature, practical jokes and what not. I like to play gospel songs or hymns on repeat. I recorded a chant of "Amen" and put it on repeat. Oh boy the reaction. The repeated attempts to shock me made me laugh. Also if your sitting in the grass they can't do much at all. Not sure why. Guessing it has something to do with grounding and our energy with earth energy combining. Being fully aware of what the Dark is capable of has made things easy. Do I ever get scared ... absolutely not. Because fact remains... they do not exist without us. That is just a reminder of how much power we really do have. All this thing did was desensitize me to anything I may come across.
Old 25-04-2016, 09:23 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
They have the potential to grab but the higher vibrational entities wont unless they need to. I've had one grab my shoulder that was fully manifested. But I was comfortable with this one. She also needed to stop me from walking away. She hugged me and our thoughts merged. Now her touch is as you describe, so gentle I almost miss it sometimes.

The jasmine can change the energy in the home into more positive. I use this and jasmine based perfumes like chloe and narcissus. That high vibrational spirit I spoke of being gentle smelled of jasmine and honeysuckle amplified by 10. That's what made me try it out. It spiritual meaning is purity.

The lower level entity that appeared as a beast was capable of nothing more than illusions. I figured that out through taping certain events. I taped the so called activity from it, and that of a real entity. When my vibrations got higher and I starved it down, i went back and reviewed the recordings. the poltergeist like activity from it wasn't real. But an entity I asked to movedl certain leaves on an artificial plant is still there.

Keeping or raising vibrations has been the only way I've been able to keep them at bay. Sage works until the smoke screen it creates is gone. Bringing in positive things to make your home not suitable for them is key.
Like making everything (even when faced with a negative situation) positive. Spoken words especially. Being behind on the slightest around the house whether it be closets need clearing, or maybe laundry. That can lower your vibration. Sometimes so your confused and not motivated at all to just get up and do it. So raising the vibration alot higher than the pests they can't mess with you much. Your vibration will not be compatable or close to being. The higher vibrational entities do not do any of this. Not from what ive seen. Energy for them either comes from something else or its easily aquired through other means. They don't want to do anything to us that makes us feel bad or hurt us. Next time you come across one notice that you can feel this from them, the strong reluctance to bring harm. It's Suttle but it's there. The bottom feeders tend to hang around as your going to sleep. There is a quick surge of energy as we go into that sleep state. That may be a reason why some wake us in the middle of the night. To have us repeat this energy snack. Definitely food for thought.

The reason I ended up with about 4 nasties hanging about is our property has an Indian burial ground on it and 2 people has been murdered as well. The others here are harmless and quite comical at times. I get any feelings of out of character I simply say "those areally not mine" and push it out of my space and fill my space with what it's suppose to have. Inner peace and calm. Eventually they get the hint that your firm on this. It's a waste of their energy. They won't fool with you long cause theres nothing in it for them.

I'm aggrivating by nature, practical jokes and what not. I like to play gospel songs or hymns on repeat. I recorded a chant of "Amen" and put it on repeat. Oh boy the reaction. The repeated attempts to shock me made me laugh. Also if your sitting in the grass they can't do much at all. Not sure why. Guessing it has something to do with grounding and our energy with earth energy combining. Being fully aware of what the Dark is capable of has made things easy. Do I ever get scared ... absolutely not. Because fact remains... they do not exist without us. That is just a reminder of how much power we really do have. All this thing did was desensitize me to anything I may come across.

Aw, I can't wait to experience some of the things you've described, like the hugs and whatnot!

Jasmine & honeysuckle is just one of the most wonderful smells. We have a bunch of star jasmine in the backyard right now; I'm thinking about collecting a bunch and making perfume out of it. Oh, and it seems others have a lot of success using gemstones as a sort of diffuser/barrier against certain things. (I've read that black tourmaline works really well.)

I imagine that those illusory entities and their theatrics are responsible for quite a bit of "hauntings" you see on TV and read of online. And the lower-level entities.. I've often seen others complaining of them (waking them up at night and scaring them, etc), and ask for advice, only to have others say that they're "spirit guides"! I highly doubt a spirit guide or any good-natured spirit would frighten and wake a person up at night repeatedly for no reason. Speaking of sage! -- That's something I hear recommended a lot, too, but sage alone seems to be indeed be only a temporary solution.

I think being mindful of spoken words is probably the most difficult thing in terms of trying to maintain a higher vibrational energy. I sometimes forget this, and then I'll say something or write something, and notice that that the TV and radio will reflect that in various ways for the rest of the day! (Like the thing I wrote that had the word "sickle" in it.. The next two separate things I watched on TV and netflix were filled with people wielding sickles and scythes) Which I know happens to everyone whether they take notice or not. So I can see how negativity in any shape or form can just multiply, and warp one's environment. (on both the physical and spiritual plane) The houses of extremely negative families are like hellish alternate dimensions. I feel bad saying that, but. It's true. I don't envy those who are stuck in such environments and trying to change them, living with layers upon layers of energetic build-up that form a chrysalis-like shroud around them, resulting in this murky, incredibly dense atmosphere that fills you up like wet sand. Those are the places where I feel those black crawling things that attach to the head, spine and sacral chakra.
Anyway, cleanliness and lack of clutter + music seem to help a lot. I've tried annoying them with music, too! The idea of playing a recording of "amen" over and over is just hilarious to me.
I've noticed the grass thing too, though not consciously! Too many people don't do any sort of grounding. Like a certain person I knew who was eyeballs-deep into the occult, and quite knowledgeable and experienced, but.. not grounded at all, and just covered in nastiness spiritually. Like barnacles.

I sure do hear about native american burial grounds a lot. I really wish housing developers/city planners would be more mindful of things like that. (Not that they ever will.)
I saw one of your posts about one of your more comical visitors! Love hearing about those sort of things.

My mom's house (where I lived for a long time) is near a few locations where murders and suicides took place. One man shot himself in the city hall down the street in a sort of resigned act of protest. Very sad story there. (Arghhh this is why I wish there was a general photo reading thread. I think trying to read photos of members' local landmarks via Google street view would be fun!) Do you ever have dreams of the recently killed/murdered? That would happen to me sporadically while I lived there. Like the half-burned screaming military man. And the other man who shot himself and, in dreams, would stalk and try to shoot me. Never really knew what to do about those types when they don't give me coherent information. I wonder if they ever tend to drown out the quieter, calmer spirits with all of their noise and chaos. (Because sometimes when I'm trying to get a feel for a person I cared for that passed, it's like something hijacks my brain and hogs it, sometimes even giving me intrusive violent images that are obviously just an attempt to scare me.)

"They do not exist without us".. That is an excellent thing to remember! I wish I knew some of these things 10-12 years ago when I had friends who became just.. empty husks, really, because they were so regularly drained by such entities. There's a lot of bad advice given to people on those documentary TV shows about ghosts.

I think it can be difficult to determine which feelings aren't yours if you have empathic tendencies on top of the whole spirit-magnet thing. (Though yes, some feelings and thoughts are very obviously something else's, particularly the weirder things)
Old 26-04-2016, 10:31 PM
Guide
By the way, for anyone who has read this thread (and Cahill of course) I just now posted some of my audio recordings in the Electric Communication subforum. One of them is possibly, I believe, the voice of the Victorian lady at my sister's house that I mentioned.
Old 01-06-2016, 04:08 AM
Deactivated Account

I am afraid I go to hell

I do. They have something with fame , music and movies and narcism behavior. They want attention. And they draw attention. But they are a bit adicted to attention and they are bossy. They all seem to have a satanic background too. So they can not go to the light I think and are earth bounded and like to suck it out of my aura like vampires who can not live on their own energy and need others to suck empty and live from their energy and try to make it look like the opposite. But that does not mean this is the same thing that happens to you. But I wonder if there are more people with aura walkers , or lifters or whatever their name is. They seem to know me but I do not know them. Not personal. I once had a dream that the illuminatie was after me ,because they wanted me to join the illuminatie that is the light of fame. But I run away and did not wanted it. And was amazed the illuminatie is interested in me. I pray to Jesus and they still not leave. so what am I suppose to do? May God help me and my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Does this happen to anyone? Having one, two or three seemingly unrelated spirits pop into your life out of nowhere, but not having the ability/discernment to tell why they're around you or who they're connected to? (I am not a medium, or at least, I do not have properly-developed abilities. When I pick up on something or someone, it's completely random) Is there a way to find out more details about them? Lately I've been occasionally seeing white orbs and shimmery white wisps in the air, so there's certainly something around.

One, named Joe, has been around since last summer. I have no idea where he came from. He just appeared faintly in the doorway one day. I've gathered that he died in a car or motorcycle accident. Late 40s/early 50s. Straight and messy grey hair, about 2 inches long. Sort of squinty blue eyes. Average height/build. High cheekbones and fairly average features. Wearing a white or pale grey t-shirt and jeans. I'm sure he's someone's father, but he seems a bit upset/annoyed when I think of this. I highly doubt he's a guide of mine or anything like that.

There's another, a girl. A pretty black girl, maybe 16-17. She's thin and dressed in gothic lolita style clothes, usually, and wears her hair in a high ponytail. She is, or wanted to be a dancer but I think she has some small physical or mental handicap. All I get from her is the phrase "Lily lie low". So, no clue what that means. There's something very off about her mother-- like extreme narcissism and dysfunction, or something.

And there's two other spirits who I know much more about (one in my sister's house which I feel is now trying, as a last resort, to contact me), and another, an old friend who I wasn't even close with, who died years ago, yet is suddenly in my head literally non-stop. But, anyway.

It's frustrating, because a sweet old lady (now passed) who I was once acquainted with was adamant that I would be a medium, but did not specify when. She said I was like a "battery" or lighthouse. (Very interesting lady. She was a Christian medium who gave readings for free in her attic.)

What do y'all do in these situations?
Old 01-06-2016, 11:45 PM
Guide
Thanks for replying kimmie! Not sure what you mean about satanic background but I will reflect on your post some more in a bit. Many of them really do seem to thrive on attention and fear, though.

I'm glad this thread was resurrected because I am currently (as I predicted) back at my sister's house, which I mentioned in the other thread as well (when I posted a photo). The atmosphere is a bit lighter this time; the presence of the main spirit is more subdued. The dog-- and the new baby!-- still stare at the top of the stairs often, and there's still noises upstairs, but no sightings recently which is odd. I wonder if my sister's new baby has something to do with it. My sister's fiancee is still firmly against trying to communicate with the spirit in any way-- even through dreams. He says that he "doesn't trust her" and that he (paraphrased) doesn't feel like he should have any obligation toward her, despite her having followed him for 13 years. Oh, and I think I may have audibly heard her speak WHILE he and I were discussing her. Which is a first for me here! (It was while we were briefly talking about reincarnation. I heard what sounded like a single word just a few feet away from us.)

Anyway, I haven't been posting in this subforum much this week since my clairs have been rather dulled..