Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-04-2017, 03:05 AM
Master
It might have been a few years ago and possibly more but I came across one woman who I definitely had a connection to and, though she didn't seem to feel the same depth as I did, she would visibly relax in my presence and, this bit was interesting, nothing that came out of me wasn't accepted of judged... it was well deep and she was in a relationship but still I couldn't help myself. Except I could help myself in the sense that I had a degree of mindfulness even then so I kind of let myself become obsessed even to the extent I found her address and went and parked in front of her house, well a little ways off, to encounter these almost overwhelming feelings.

It was then, having tracked her down and feeling like a stalker, I knew I needed outside help and so I found a clairvoyant, clairaudiant might be a better description, whom I sent 50 bucks to and she did a reading by email.

In this reading, a past life one, it was stated that this woman had been my wife and that we had 4 kids and she was pregnant with the fifth and, as we were living as traders on a boat, one day she fell overboard and drowned. Then I pined for her the rest of that life and as soon as I read this I knew, to the bottom of my being, that that was her... and more than that, that she was now alright and a great weight lifted from me.

I realised I'd been looking for her in every woman I'd ever met, I'd needed to find her and as soon as I realised this, after having been told and felt it in myself, I was able to let go... fully and completely... and as a result, since then, have plain old normal friendships with women.

And shortly after this, and I'd known she and her partner had been trying for years, she got pregnant and had a baby!

All this said, I've had many other healing experiences, and they really are experiences, to the extent I don't really think healing, all by itself, is of any practical use. I really do think we need to do as much of our own investigation and have synchonicities come play and possibly even get to the edge of madness... before seeking that which tips us over the edge into well-being.

Even now I am, I think, in another situation that is possibly way beyond past lives with a woman yet I am holding at arms length the possibilities of us having a life together... lifes just way deeper than that, and even as we haven't met yet, she has invited me to hers in the past, I've held back, not because I don't want to meet her, in the flesh, but because we somehow already are meeting all the time but on a much deeper level... and we may never meet physically but that's fine too.

Funnily we have developed an almost secret language between us where we can talk on social media and have to read between the lines, it's interesting and beguiling all at the same time, and it's difficult for her within her life to bring in someone like me not just because we're from completely different cultures but I'm a ways ahead of her in my acceptance of my spiritual nature... as it were, but she has the deep, deep heart and so I'm helping where I can.

I may never meet her... it doesn't matter though, love doesn't need the physical to be real.