Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 31-07-2015, 09:31 PM
youngwarriorwholovesGod

Warriors of God

Hey everyone about 5 years ago I had a vision where I told God I would become a warrior of God. The visiom started off with the pyramid symbol from teh dollar bill appearing and the devil was tempting me he told me: Owen you can have all the money, power and women on Earth if you worship me and become an evil warrior. I responded [edited by staff/refer to swearing rule] YOU SATAN I WORSHIP THE ONE TRUE GOD AND HIS SON IMMANUEL AND WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO EVIL FORCES. Then the pyramid dissapeared and a beautiful cloudy white light appeared to me and I hear the beautiful voice of God which sounded like all of humanity speaking at once. He told me: Owen you have chosen wisely, you are a very strong soul and I would like you to become a Warrior of God against the forces of evil, it is your choice though you do not have to. After a short while of thinking I agreed to the Lord and was accepted as one of his Holy Warriors.
Anyone else have an experienceike this ? I would love to hear about your experience and communicate with other Warriors.
God Bless you all !!! Much love an thanks as well :)

Last edited by Clover : 28-10-2015 at 03:44 AM.
Old 18-08-2015, 09:08 AM
Knower
I have not experienced anything like that. I think that's really awesome though, Thanks for sharing.
Old 28-10-2015, 03:00 AM
Seeker

that was an awesome experience.

I think also, a warrior of God is someone who makes a difference in this world, do good deeds, help others, and as the bible's quote "Treat others as you would want to be treated" .

you also need need to change within as warrior of light. here's a book to read into if you want to let the light within shines.
http://belsebuub.com/free-spiritual-...tual-awakening
Old 01-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngwarriorwholovesGod
Hey everyone about 5 years ago I had a vision where I told God I would become a warrior of God. The visiom started off with the pyramid symbol from teh dollar bill appearing and the devil was tempting me he told me: Owen you can have all the money, power and women on Earth if you worship me and become an evil warrior. I responded [edited by staff/refer to swearing rule] YOU SATAN I WORSHIP THE ONE TRUE GOD AND HIS SON IMMANUEL AND WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO EVIL FORCES. Then the pyramid dissapeared and a beautiful cloudy white light appeared to me and I hear the beautiful voice of God which sounded like all of humanity speaking at once. He told me: Owen you have chosen wisely, you are a very strong soul and I would like you to become a Warrior of God against the forces of evil, it is your choice though you do not have to. After a short while of thinking I agreed to the Lord and was accepted as one of his Holy Warriors.
Anyone else have an experienceike this ? I would love to hear about your experience and communicate with other Warriors.

Have you ever been shown how to go about being a Holy Warrior? What you need to do? Which forces of evil you have to go against, and how to do this?
Old 07-10-2016, 06:54 AM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngwarriorwholovesGod

About 2 years ago I had a dream in which I was anointed with oil by warrior angels of God; beautiful very vivid dream.
In a period of 1 year after that I had many dreams in which I would appear as an warrior angel in my dreams, fighting demons, flying , etc.

I trust God and maybe all of this is symbolic but It makes me very happy.

All the glory goes to God in the name of his son Jesus Christ