Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-01-2018, 06:40 AM
Ascender

Dream of Wanting To 'Go' Somewhere & Driving Off A Cliff

Hello.

Last night I had another one of those 'real' dreams. Although I don't remember the beginning of the dream, I can recall important parts and the very last sequence of the dream.

Please let me know what you feel this dream is trying to tell me. :)

So I see myself with my Mom's family. My mother, her older sister and her older brother are there. We are sitting in a 'living room' where there's a fireplace and the fire is burning. They're just sitting down and relaxing as the day goes by. However, within the dream, there is this sensation that I want to go somewhere. Like I REALLY wanna go somewhere. I was promised that 'we' would go eventually.

My Mom's younger brother, however, quickly grabs me and hugs me. He says that its not 'your time yet'. "Not yet. You have to wait."

The dream shifts on a canyon/cliff. I'm driving a sports car (think Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio) and I'm driving VERY fast on these curvy roads. I'm driving so fast that in the end my car was unable to make a turn and just flew out the canyon/cliff and I fell to the river down below. As the car was flying, I kept trying to 'turn off' the car by pressing the starter on the steering wheel (which is why I thought of this particular model) in hopes that I can 'restart' and everything will be fine.

Nothing happens. The car just plunges into the water as I close my eyes and I can feel the water slowly coming in and me drowning. As I was drowning, I can feel the water being extremely cold and I'm still pressing on the starter but nothing is happening. I thought to myself, 'maybe this isn't a dream?"

Then I woke up. I woke up very disoriented. Usually when this happens, I feel that my 'spirit' body was inside of the dream and its either a vision to come or a warning.
Old 16-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Master

dream said to me you are in too much hurry (trying to go somewhere before your time, driving a car too fast and losing control). You thought maybe if you knew how to use the 'starter' you could have recovered but for whatever reason you were unable to use it, this probably has something to do with the thought you were in too much of a hurry as well. Possible, with more time or training (or something else I don't know how to name) you would have known how to use the starter to get out of the predicament you found yourself in. And perhaps you knew that. But at the same time if you weren't ready to use it... So as it is you weren't able to work it, and could only keep pressing it right up to the end.
Old 18-01-2018, 12:14 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection

This is saying the Goddess & God with you are generating the fire that feeds the soul & you have a small being with you who wants you to leave the spiritual journeys to him so that he can drive the correct way. These guardians usually give people a dream where they let the person drive & the vehicle crashes into water. This is because we are all held above the spiritual waters just slightly & we can fall back into the waters if we are not held securely & have all our spiritual movements & journeys controlled while we are.

The kundalini serpent enters the lower torso area from the flower of the tree of eternal life & that is what retrieves our soul from the body, & it is the winding path we all get to travel fast on that is like a rollercoaster sometimes. We travel through it & it is the tunnel we find ourselves in when we die. It is a tendril from the tree of life which holds us above the waters on its flowers. You are pressing your finger on the steering wheel trying to start the car & that possibly can only mean you touched yourself intimately at the lower torso sometime. Your guardian angel is letting you know that the spiritual vehicle you travel in is connected to your lower torso as well. So you should never touch yourself if you can help it. That is basically what your dream is all about. The spiritual beings are generating the spiritual fire within you & there is a small being who is with you & it will take you out on a spiritual journey when the time is right, & the vehicle it will take the both of you in is connected to your lower torso.

Very interesting interpretation. Though what I do not understand is the Spiritual Journeys. I don't believe I am trying to do anything spiritual at the moment, so why would the 'angel' / 'spirit' be telling me to leave it up to him? Or could that mean I am told to simply 'trust' in the universe for what may come ahead? This was a very complex interpretation for me to decipher, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
dream said to me you are in too much hurry (trying to go somewhere before your time, driving a car too fast and losing control). You thought maybe if you knew how to use the 'starter' you could have recovered but for whatever reason you were unable to use it, this probably has something to do with the thought you were in too much of a hurry as well. Possible, with more time or training (or something else I don't know how to name) you would have known how to use the starter to get out of the predicament you found yourself in. And perhaps you knew that. But at the same time if you weren't ready to use it... So as it is you weren't able to work it, and could only keep pressing it right up to the end.

I live a very fast-paced life and I am desperately trying to slow down. In all honesty.