Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-12-2017, 12:54 PM
Master
Thanks so much. You are correct. The torture is constant, so the wounds are fresh. Old wounds have healed with cancerous scars and tumors. Organs are constantly being damaged. I do ask one from a higher dimension for help it seems to little avail.
Old 26-12-2017, 01:21 PM
Master
You are also correct about new frequency needing a finer body, and unwanted frequencies being transmitted to ear and body should cease...especially after tormenters have claimed their gain.

One of my tormenters once said "I feel bad because everybody looks everytime we do something to her." But their audience is a mix of those who enjoy the apprise, those who share concern on my behalf, and the elite beings judging and waiting to judge.
Old 26-12-2017, 02:48 PM
Master

https://survivorship.org/
Old 27-12-2017, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
Nervous?
Give me a frikkin break...(but not a literal one in joint or ligament)
Later
^^ Ocean Breeze I did not post this
Old 30-12-2017, 11:46 PM
Master

Yeah, I've been there, went through it, forgot about it, recovered my memories, went through the stages of grief, healed and moved on.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:49 PM
Ascender

Yes, I can relate to it. I have been on a healing journey for many years. I did not suffer physical torture or violence in this lifetime, only a physical trauma or shock trauma. Most of my lessons are psychological. A lot of ancestral imprints.

I can also relate to your comment about the higher beings not of much help. For me, I am told that I have to figure my way out of it. It is a lesson. The wounds are lessons for me to learn higher awareness; they are a tool for me to train my consciousness.

There are different stages of healing. Awareness is the first step.
Old 07-01-2018, 04:02 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
If it ever stops has anyone else ever gone through this? Tired of the bruises and bleeding internally all the time.

Who has not!

What gets trapped in the webs we weave ....... oh how we do deceive! But only ourselves ....... and only for as long as we CHOOSE ..... first a conscious choice, then if we hold it into the dreamstate ..... the choice is Unconscious ~

Now this all MUST arise again and again ....... why!! Why!!?? So we can make the CHOICE anew ~

Liberation of Past trauma ....... MUST be a CONSCIOUS CHOICE to LET GO! Forgive it all! No longer believe yesterday is TRUE! What is yesterday 1,000 days or 10,000 days gone bye ......... ????

The Past is a lonely place ......who dwells there? Curtains and drapes pulled to blot out the Light of this moment .....this NOWness ~

What NOW then? Will you Liberate your SELF from the attachments of yesterdays past ....... and will you truly set your Being FREE or will you just do the same thing all over again and again???

What will it gain you to live this way any longer???
It may gain you a brain tumor!
It may gain you Heart disease!
It may gain you Cancerous discomfort!

Oh that i cannot say is wrong!!! Yes you can gain ...... but things which are not felt as gain!

Tears arise ...... ah yes they do ....... suppress them not ~! A suppression is like an anchor to yesterdays drama ~ cast that anchor to the liberating FLAMES!

What is this thickness felt!!!??? Why does it come and go?? Ah...... but CHOICE! What?? I don't want this!! Oh yes i have heard that said a thousand times a thousand ~~~~~~~~ yet you do!! or it would be gone! Unconsciously you DO want this misery! Why!! Why!! ? ...... for it BINDS the other who you feel deserves this pain! What?? Forgiveness? What!! LET THEM OFF THE ****IN HOOK!???? but ....but .....blah blah they did this!! You CANNOT bind another without BINDING your SELF! Set Self Free and you set them Free too ....... Set them Free and you set Self Free! You see it is not all that complex ......... SIMPLE is the TRUTH .......oh but something makes it hard! What is this hardness???? What is this!!!??? Ah ...... Now you look no longer in vain ~!!! LOOK! LOOK UNTIL you SEE this Imposter thought emerge!! Where the Hell did it come from?? Can you TRACE it back?? No .... it disappears when i try!

LOOK then at yesterdays drama every time it arises ~! Is it WHO you ARE?
Does it define Your Inner True Being? Does it require ACTION today? Maybe it did yesterday and you failed to act at that time ........ can you make any action today to face what was yesterday??? Perhaps you can ..... perhaps you MUST ......... none-the-less, after you will still be bound if you choose to HATE and give it ENERGY in your Conscious or even Sub-conscious!

Your Life is but seemingly lived in this World of 10,000 things ~ That is NOT your LIFE! Those are but temporary forms appearing and then disappearing ....... and cannot be LIFE itself ..... EVER!
Go and Chase those things that so tempt your senses ! Go and do this! Try to hold onto them ...... forever ....... and dig a grave equal in size to all you gathered! For if you want to take it with you ....... the you as a body you perceive ...... you need a bigger grave! And who will shovel it all on top of you when you have left that temporal body? No one! Other egos will quickly run off with it all ....... not realizing they too are heading for but an empty grave~ !

NOW! NOW! NOW! is the time your immortal RELEASE! CLAIM THIS! CLAIM THIS! and you are no longer bound to the graves of so many fools have have preceeded you ........ and what if...... yes....what if ..... all those graves were but YOU!! Oh how many times must you live the charade of this realm???
To gather what but must return to dust!~!
See the president standing there his boasting egoic mess......... tell me truly ........ what does he get to take with him to the other side?
Oh i tell you the truth ..... if he beleives in that which he has gathered is HIS and HIS alone,,,,,,, his consciousness will be bound in the very things he can no longer touch! Meanwhile the FREE will FLY away like Birds with Immortal Wings and a Glowing Light of Consciousness Liberation~!

Now i ask you once more ....... Is YESTERDAYS drama worth holding onto any longer? If you want that ....... than Go and do not come back , for i AM ..... and that is NOT for the dead! GO! Be a dead fool walking the Earth , clinging to yesterdays **** ........ carry that burden to the ends of the Earth ~! Into the desert ...... no mans land ........ and all that remains are skeletons who once thought the same ~!

So CHOOSE NOW!!! What will you have!!??
Set your brothers FREE and YOU are hereby SET FREE this very instant!

Marinate in that PEACE you feel if your Choice has been TRUE~
Old 08-01-2018, 06:52 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle

Liberation of Past trauma ....... MUST be a CONSCIOUS CHOICE to LET GO!

To release past trauma requires self-awareness. Awareness is something that may take a long time to acquire, because most of the time we operate in the unconscious.

I have been on a journey of self-discovery and self-awareness for years. In 2017, I started Rosen Method therapy which helps me to bring the unconscious to the conscious.

It is when we shift the unconscious and subconscious content to the conscious then we become aware, and with that awareness comes a conscious choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
NOW! NOW! NOW! is the time your immortal RELEASE! CLAIM THIS! CLAIM THIS!

Now i ask you once more ....... Is YESTERDAYS drama worth holding onto any longer? If you want that ....... than Go and do not come back , for i AM ..... and that is NOT for the dead! GO! Be a dead fool walking the Earth , clinging to yesterdays **** ........ carry that burden to the ends of the Earth ~! Into the desert ...... no mans land ........ and all that remains are skeletons who once thought the same ~!

So CHOOSE NOW!!! What will you have!!??

We cannot just tell people to choose. They cannot choose consciously unless they are conscious of their unconscious. So the question is how.

Without that knowledge and ability, they will be stuck in the unconscious mode, and nothing we say to their conscious mind will change that. The only who can change us is ourselves.
Old 08-01-2018, 06:52 PM
Ascender

double post