Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-01-2018, 05:57 PM
Burntfruit

Do you share your afterlife knowledge with other people?

When I was reading a lot of books on the subject I would tell my friends and family about it.

They did not appear to be impressed, and it did not get excited, just wanted to talk about something else.

I don't think I have 'converted' anyone yet.

Do you share on Facebook, or with friends and family?

I have stopped sharing about it, apart from anonymous forums.

I am a bit meh now.
Old 23-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Master

Seldom. Only a very select few, and most of them are on this forum. Most people are here (in this incarnation) living the "dream"/the human experience. They aren't ready to delve into spiritual matters. And I understand and leave them alone.
Old 23-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Knower

I wasn't into trying to convert anyone, but when I first started on this journey I did want to talk about it. Learned really fast that it's not a subject to bring up with just anyone.

Now I have a couple of folks in my life who like to talk about spirituality, including my older sister. Each of us - these folks I know - experience the universe differently, but for the most part we're on the same page in that we believe that even when our experiences are very different, what's real and true for each of us is equally real and true (to the best of our knowledge). There are so many, many layers to reality, there's no reason for me (or them) to say, "That's not what I experience/believe, and therefore you are wrong." Or - argh - "You just can't see it yet. You'll get there," as though one of us is on a 'higher' path or is more 'advanced' than the others. Differences of experience just don't always equate with one being right and the other wrong. There's room in this universe for all experiences.

Or, that's how I see it anyway. =-)

I'm glad you found this forum, linen, especially since you don't have anyone nearby to speak with.
Old 23-01-2018, 08:38 PM
Master

Thank you pluralone. I've gotten used to it. I feel fortunate to be a member of this wonderful forum.
Old 23-01-2018, 09:06 PM
Master
Whatever you say; whatever you put out there, you have got to let go of once you put it out there. Unless you think you have offended someone, then an apology may be in order. But otherwise you can not hold on to how others will receive your message.

Everything that we talk or think about is really about us reflecting on ourselves, even if we say it about someone else. Experiences beyond this physical world are some of the most intimate and personal experiences which I have had and I do not share them willy nilly with just anyone, including family or close friends.

I am not in the evangelical business of trying to convert people to see things my way. The best sharing which I can do is to share love unspoken; that is the presence of love coming through me without saying a word. More than anything else that will transform others. Sharing love without words is what a new born baby, or infant, does, and we so-called "adults" can do that as well.
Old 24-01-2018, 12:13 AM
Administrator
The people that know me well.know about my past lives

Namaste
Old 24-01-2018, 08:16 AM
Guide

Honestly, you have to be careful who you share your information with.

Yes, I've shared mine...but sometimes, when I have tried to share it with someone who lost a loved one, ect....it seems like divine intervention stopped me from doing so. Weird things will happen, like we be interrupted over and over, for long periods by other people or events...until we have forgotten what we were talking about, and moved on from the doscussion. When I look back...most of these people I was trying to share the message with, weren't really trustworthy, and ended up not being people with very good character, beliefs or faith, later on. I think in hindsight, I knew that deep down, subconsciously...and that's why I was trying to reach out to them. But you can't make non believers, believers...and don't throw yourself under the bus to try and help someone else who is going to use it against you later, or who isn't interested. Your experiences are for you, and between you and God.

At the time it might have been frustrating, but later...I can see why it was disrupted before I could share what happened.

So, just because it's spiritual, doesn't mean it's for everyone...Ive learned its for the intended person who experienced it, and can be sacred and not meant for everyone. You have to use your discernmemt and keep your experiences close to you in faith.

This board is another outlet...it's purpose is to share your experiences with other people, that's it's purpose....however sometimes things are better left unsaid. Others times, it's okay. You will know by the way you feel, before, while and after you share it....if the members are open minded, receptive, or have something to add from their own experiences.

Also, you have to remember...that sharing your spiritual experiences to others, especially family and friends, can be likened to them as you getting a fancy new car or gift, that they didn't get. It can paint you in a light, that others don't want to hear, or think you are anymore special than them.

While we all have the ability to experience these things, some peoples vibrations and mentality are not on that wavelength...and while your intentions may be good, they may be received less favorably. Use discernmemt, and don't try to force or change people. They are following their own path, and going at their own spiritual pace.

Last edited by Colorado : 24-01-2018 at 09:18 AM.
Old 24-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Master
I don’t think you can ever share the fullness and the richness of your past-life-trance-scene-experiences with anyone, for they are re-lived by you only.

The emotional/spiritual meaning, when you look at the simple woodcarvings in your hands - you had made in your past life (re-lived-in-the-now), the hunter’s hut (the fullness of the lifestyle in the forest it encapsulated) ….. etc. etc. etc.

Well – my friends have indulged me, pretending they were ‘with me’ throughout all these accounts of experiences, but they do not remember their past lives – so …. well …. you just carry on

Old 24-01-2018, 09:53 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have learned to be an "open book" about me, not really sharing a view but being open to what I believe in. I do feel that at times some of my friends are like "OK your weird but what ever" and go forth. I embrace fully now being me and well being different, but that too comes with a lot of self confidence and not EGO to be different and right.

Lynn
Old 24-01-2018, 11:19 PM
Master

I am the same way as most of you all, i keep it to myself for the most part except my boyfriend of 6 years..... But he doesnt like talking about it or hearing about my visions....etc..... I dont talk about it to most people because people think you're crazy with this psychic spiritual stuff. I need to be more like Lynn. Not caring about what others think!!! But yes it gets frustrating sometimes not to be able to talk about it and wondering if they even believe you have ability....because they dont know what the gift is like. People like to think its your imagination, which is not the case.