Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-12-2013, 12:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
That's a really interesting way to job search Linen. It might be different though, if one is living in a foreign country.

Good idea though, for others who need a different approach.

What, they don't have telephone books in foreign countries?
Old 10-12-2013, 12:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
What, they don't have telephone books in foreign countries?

maybe not, depends on the country

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 12-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by workinprogress
Yeah, those ones

Depending where you live, there may be employement services provided through state or governement agencies and services. They offer advice and technical expertise and have listing of positions available and where to apply for jobs they have listed. Unless it's changed classes are offered as well, especially comminication and resume writing.

Here I want to share something I did. Be imaginitive.Once I checked with my local school and they offered a program I wasn't aware existed. Don't know why I thought of it either. It was a program that individuals applied for. It was a 2 year program and only 100 students were selected. Indiviuals went to school half a day and worked in the field the other half. It was like a work share program higher instutions have available as well. This program was fixing hospital equipment. I still have the submission letter. There may be programs available we just don't know about.

Job sites are available, don't forget to apply. Many individuals I have found give up when they send in their resumes or applications and not renew them. I was once offered the job because I renewed mine. Sometimes you don't pick the time, universe does. I always remind people to do so.

I'm a believer in preparing and think education is essential as well as planning. Don't forget to attend every job fair. They offer many careers you can learn exist. I know we're talking about LoA, but you can help it along. But the number 1 skill employers look for and LoA uses is commuication and the way you present yourself. I really don't know if it's any harder to get a job today. Thought and words must match. You can make people believers in you.

Another techqiue I did was to apply for other jobs just to see if I could get them. Even getting some offers so you don't ever know.

Hope you find what you're looking for. Anyway, that's my input. Thanks.