Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-02-2019, 04:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy CBD Oil Cause Permanent Insomnia? (Please Heal Me)

I was taking CBD oil that was recommended to me for allergies.
Not for anxiety I wasn’t really having that bad of anxiety and could handle myself well.
I took it for about 7 months.
Everything was good to start.
But then I would get a funny feeling in my head and panic then I started getting crazy panic attacks.
Didn’t even cross my mind that it could be the oil.
I started having terrible insomnia but ignored it.
Started taking Flonase for a few months and that’s when I eventually stopped sleeping.
That went off and on for a while not sleeping/sleeping between going to my parents and staying at my place.
Have dreams sometimes but am awake at the same time.
I know it was the CBD oil and wish I could turn back time where I never picked up the stuff because before my health was fine.
I had started slowing but took up to 3 dropper fulls daily sometimes an additional half a dropper in between.
Now I hardly eat and am depressed from not sleeping.
Does anyone know of this happening?
Is there any way of erasing the damage from CBD oil?
I feel awful like I’m dying!!!
Also my blood pressure goes up and down and I only pee 3 times a day.
I’m on Seroquel.
And I’ve tried Benadryl, lavender and melatonin.
Nothing works.
It has been 2 months already.
If anyone thinks they can heal me spiritually through Jesus please PM me!!!
Old 01-02-2019, 12:52 PM
Master
I'm not an expert on cannabis, though I do think it is a worthwhile plant when taken certain ways at certain times.. There are a lot of other wonderful herbs too that won't have some of the potential negative effects cannabis might. Have you taken or looked into other herbs?

I am concerned you saying you've taken flonase and benadryl, and even melatonin.. I hope that you will look into the 'drug world' a bit and see that all over the counters are bad news, as are prescription drugs. they are bad by design. oh and seroquel too.. well you have to wean yourself very carefully off of any drugs especially psych meds.. I struggled on & off a few antidepressants for a decade of my life (terrible ones like paxil) and I know how traumatizing they can be, but I didn't know at the time despite my wanting to keep getting off of them and having to get back on them.. anyways they are a problem and I don't want to scare you but I want you to be able to heal and feel well mentally as well as physically.

CBD is a much better choice than any otc or prescription, but it probably doesn't interact with them very well. Again I am not a CBD expert though. but I would probably take a break from that and try it again after you have lessened your mainstream drug usage (by mainstream drug I mean the government approved prescriptions and otcs) because it could help with detoxifying your body from them. You have to be so careful though, you have to ask your doctor to lower your dosage of the seroquel just a smidgen and you will probably have to taper off of it for a while, lowering your dosage a few times at least, depending on your current dose. I am not a doctor and am not giving doctor advice, just trying to share what I know goes on with these drugs and speaking from personal experience because while I'm grateful that being stuck on those pills and feeling unwell brought me to the path of discovery which granted me important answers and insights, it was one of if not the worst things I've had to go through in life.

I will comment that the CBD could be causing herxheimer reactions which manifest as symptoms but are really your body trying to heal and purge out the toxins. You've really got to stop messing with over the counter drugs even if you aren't able to consider getting yourself off the prescriptions. I'm sorry but I promise you no good can come from these drugs. I've researched the deep truths about them and it's a shame to say the least. Just trust in nature and that is where the answers lie. A colorful pure diet of fresh organic fruits and raw greens will help you feel better and better, at least try it out for breakfast for a while. Fruits will help your body and brain (and nervous system) heal the fastest. Other herbs of which there are so many will help a great deal too. Just take a look and see which ones might speak to you. and melatonin may seem like a natural substance but it is a hormone the body is supposed to make on its own. and you don't want to mess with the body's hormones like that because for one thing melatonin and seratonin are paired hormones and increasing melatonin decreases seratonin essentially, and then the body cannot make its own stock of either as well as it's supposed to.

I've spent many many years researching and thinking about healing because I suffered so much myself, and I finally found most of the answers I was seeking after about 20 years. It's become very clear that we have to be loyal to nature, because we are nature. and deviations and deprivation of nature will be harmful for us, it comes down to simple cause and effect. You have infinite ability to heal, but you must support your body with the nature it needs and try to cut out those toxic things which are no longer nature or never were, like crazy government approved drugs.. it's very sad but it's ok because the truth is available and you can never lose yourself, but you can reconnect and restore yourself by rebalancing and nourishing yourself.

I've listened to a lot of people online (and offline of course) and the person who knows the most about healing, physically and mentally and emotionally and so on, is a Dr Robert Morse. You can find him on youtube or a site rawfigs.com which you can search up keywords and be taken to his videos that mention them. Another person you may be glad to look up is a Donna Eden, who is a gentler but very powerful healer who will help guide you how to use your body to heal yourself more and more. She is just amazing, please listen to her speak and I hope you are glad you did because she is life-changing.
Old 01-02-2019, 05:07 PM
Administrator
In my opinion you would be better going to see your doctor or a pharmacist for advice if you are having side affects from taking anything prescription or other wise.you should be talking to your doctor,

Namaste
Old 01-02-2019, 09:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks. I was doing natural healing. It was when I started CBD oil that everything changed. I only started taking melatonin and Seroquel because I no longer can sleep. I had to take Benadryl for allergies and it would always make me sleepy. Now I’m never sleepy I have a numb alert brain/head. It’s a very rare phenomenon that can occur.
Old 02-02-2019, 03:48 AM
Master
Maybe google 'sleep hygiene'.
Old 02-02-2019, 03:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Gem,

Been there, done that
Old 08-02-2019, 05:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherinenosleep
Gem,

Been there, done that

I think your sleep will return to a normal rhythm after a while - after you adjust to not having a sedative like CBD - and practicing 'sleep hygiene' might help to re-habitualise your normal sleeping patterns.

Taking sleeping pill is probably not the best - certainly not as a long term thing - but it might help you to nod off at bedtime in the immediate term, and those pills should be a last resort. Taking two different pills in combination is probably not a good idea, and you'd better see a medical doctor regarding these drugs.

Undertaking strenuous physical activity during the day should also help to tire you out at night.
Old 08-02-2019, 07:52 AM
Master
Hi Cat.

Run by these if you get the chance.

https://www.sleep.org/articles/what-is-tryptophan/

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...help-you-sleep

https://www.melissawest.com/mudra-to...a-sound-sleep/

https://www.wellandgood.com/good-adv...als-for-sleep/

Why not try doing some kind of workout early evening if you can .

x daz x
Old 09-02-2019, 01:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherinenosleep
Gem,

Been there, done that

but you've not been there done that with all the things I mentioned
Old 09-02-2019, 09:42 AM
Master
CBD oil is not a sedative.
Why did you take SO much of it? I have used it for a short time, but you were supposed to take maximum 15 drops NOT 3 droppers and more through the day.
I also had expensive CBD oil, not the cheaper stuff, maybe makes a difference.
I know of people who have used it a long time, never heard what you describe, but you got to stick to what you're allowed to take.
In any case, why don't you go see a doctor as opposed to trying to sort it out yourself with what I understand are over the counter things that aren't particularly innocent.
Do you overtake the dosage of these as well?
Go see a doctor, that's my advice.
Good luck.